3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (The Callisto Protocol)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
104 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimon_Zorg 20.01.23

It's been enough in principle. Reading the reviews, I thought that the criticism is exaggerated, that not everything is so bad. So, everything is really BAD. And THIS was so much publicized and advertised ??? There is no full-fledged story, there is no normal script - in terms of the plot, this is complete shit, not a game. Muddy fermentation in the dark guts of the same type of corridors and the same type of clogging of the vrazhin. Well, at least this experience cost me 100 rubles. Although, if I knew, it would be a pity for this money.

D
Dron_Ur 26.01.23

I wanted to write in the incentive, but the overbrains made it impossible to write a review without buying the game.
I didn’t buy this disgrace and I don’t advise anyone, I looked at the release version on twitch.
In short, it feels like Dead Space at the minimum, no progress, continuous degradation and self-repetitions.
At the time of release, the game was lagging on the RTX4090! On PS5, where the best optimization was declared, the game works normally only in performance mode, in quality mode the fps flies below the plinth. However, even in performance mode, in many moments, the FPS felt like it fell to 15 frames! And this is with rather mediocre and unremarkable graphics in the game, indoors!
Optimization? What for? We do not know how to work with Unreal Engine 4, probably the developers decided so.
And the fire will generally be sprite-based and will always burn at 10 fps ....
Stoned level design in some places, what kind of rotating meat grinders of death in the center of the rooms or ubiquitous spikes on the walls, on which you can plant and one-shot 90% of enemies, killing the entire balance .
And only a very limited set of objects can be thrown at enemies, everything else is tightly nailed to the floor.
Damn, in Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, released in 2006, developers from Arkane Studios were able to implement physics and traps at a professional level!
Those. there is nothing new, there is no optimization and balance in the game, there is practically no physics.
Enemies are rather boring and are a mixture of monsters from TLoU and RE, forget about interesting necromorphs from DS, everything is mediocre here. Even the combat is designed for close combat and the best thing is the death animations, which also quickly begin to repeat and to see everything, you need to purchase an extended pack for money!
The meaning of the game was only to cut down more dough on DS fans and the lack of competition in such genres.
It's not worth the money they're asking for, even with the current discount and maybe some minor performance fixes. For an indie project, the game is not bad, but how it is positioned is not. And it's not horror at all.
We are waiting for a normal Dead Space 4.

A
Andreij Basatskij 26.01.23

Good day! Based on what I saw during the passage, the game is very mediocre and not interesting! The same locations, the same behaving mutants, jump out of the same places, spewing acid-vomit! So-so done! Call it horror, the language does not turn! In general, an unpleasant substance on a stick! Looking forward to the Dead Space remake! Even if there is Denuva! Let's wait!

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

This shit failed in sales: