3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Porcupine 20.01.23 04:16 pm

Gameplay questions. (Fable)

People, I understand that for many this is a ridiculous question, but I, simply, stupidly, got stuck in a cemetery, catching armor.
I will describe the process in detail, at the beginning you need to press the left button once when it is biting, and the fish starts moving automatically over and over again, if you press the left button a few more times, then the fish goes back like you lower it, towards the end an inscription appears You need to quickly pull it out , if you do nothing, then the fish reaches the end of the scale on its own and an inscription appears like Oopsss ... apparently gone, if you click three times quickly, the fishing line breaks. I tried 50 times without success. Brothers, do not be too lazy to describe the process exactly what needs to be done, it hurts the game is good, it's a pity to quit. Thank you.
175 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shamon 20.01.23

Gee) You need to catch it like this - throw the bait, and press the left button of the mouse. As soon as the fish pecked - wait until it stops, when it stops, click the mouse (the fish will go to the left). quickly click again - make sure that the strip does not become too red - and so on - until you catch it to the left to the end. I finished))))))

w
wertyk 20.01.23

people, went through the entire storyline, killed this moronic jerk, destroyed the mask. And how disappointed I was when I couldn't continue playing! Can you play like a thread after passing? who knows?

B
Black Angel 20.01.23

what for ??? what is the meaning of that??? so I'm really upset that halfway through the game the maximum in character development is reached :(((

G
Ghost66 20.01.23

WATCH THE TITLE AND THE GAME WILL CONTINUE

w
wertyk 20.01.23

When the credits started, I closed them with an escape and was thrown into the main menu. and that's it! and there the current load mona!

s
sunlander 20.01.23

You have to watch the credits to the end.

s
sadgarry 20.01.23

Then load the last autosave, piss poor Jack again, and go smoke until the credits are over...

K
Kabysh 20.01.23

At the very beginning, I go through training in the guild. With a sword and a bow, everything went fine, we went to learn to sing. The guildmaster says, press, they say, the left shift, at the bottom right there will be a selection of available spells, then the left mouse cap.
I press the left shift - absolutely nothing happens. There is spell lighting.
What am I doing wrong?

Update: Exited the game, logged in again - everything worked.

A
Azochen 20.01.23

open the menu-skills-magic-drag the spell icon to the toolbar or to the shift menu.

M
MarM 20.01.23

Let's bring CreAtiF into the game, or rather, our tattoos, here's how to do it:
In the My Documents My Games Fable Tattoos folder, there are blanks on which you can write whatever you like, then save what is written on them in bmp, in the game from the tattoo artist, select " A chest tattoo, well, or another part of the body, that's it!

That's what I got ... It is
written "Marmelad 666" but because of the old age of the Persian it is hard to see, it will be erased perfectly on the young!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

V
Volchok 20.01.23

a stupid question, of course, but the hero generally knows how to squat and jump, otherwise he’ll get used to it when he decides to steal something

A
Azochen 20.01.23

Only the sneak button is available. And the corresponding skill.

s
secret bob 20.01.23

Describe the process of fishing with a bait, otherwise it doesn’t work out.
Always breaks down. And where to read, how to catch, I will not find.

-
--Ripper-- 20.01.23

In short, in the upper right corner there is a strip showing the fishing process. When you hear the sound of the line and the line moves to the right side, do not press ANYTHING otherwise you will break the line. But when the bar stops as quickly as possible, press the left mouse button several times. Then she will again go a little to the right side, then stop and so on until the fishing ends. If the strip turns red, it means that the fishing line is almost torn, that is, you need to stop pressing the mouse button.

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.23

8) The most important thing…

Cast the bait and wait. As soon as you hear the "sound", click ONCE the mouse button so that the same "stripe" appears, moving with the "sound" from left to right. And then you'll oversleep everything.

Fishing here is at the kindergarten level.

s
secret bob 20.01.23

I'll try today.

D
DrunkenMatey 20.01.23

Thanks for the advice =) I knew that something would happen at the end, but I was too lazy to wait ...

V
Von Virus 20.01.23

I filled it up in a mask, hoping to see the credits because there was nowhere to swing, but instead I had to scratch to the north, and it's cold there.

s
stanger 20.01.23

How to change hairstyle. I have cards, found a hairdresser. But you can only buy cards from her.

-
--Ripper-- 20.01.23

buying you and getting a haircut