3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Porcupine 20.01.23 04:16 pm

Gameplay questions. (Fable)

People, I understand that for many this is a ridiculous question, but I, simply, stupidly, got stuck in a cemetery, catching armor.
I will describe the process in detail, at the beginning you need to press the left button once when it is biting, and the fish starts moving automatically over and over again, if you press the left button a few more times, then the fish goes back like you lower it, towards the end an inscription appears You need to quickly pull it out , if you do nothing, then the fish reaches the end of the scale on its own and an inscription appears like Oopsss ... apparently gone, if you click three times quickly, the fishing line breaks. I tried 50 times without success. Brothers, do not be too lazy to describe the process exactly what needs to be done, it hurts the game is good, it's a pity to quit. Thank you.
175 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEF24 20.01.23

You can kill your sister, but this is the fate of idiots .............. well, villains.

D
Desdichado 20.01.23

After receiving the next mission (go to the prophets) tnbn I will say, like there is a sword of heroes and Maze was fond of it. You go to Maze's apartment, look at the bookshelves and then to the graves of the heroes in the guild courtyard and look at all the gravestones near one of them, they will give you a sword - Avo's Tears (the same parameters as the evil sword)

f
fable13 20.01.23

Thanks!!!

s
starfolk 20.01.23

How to rent out bought houses?!?
So that the babos flow :)

C
Canek 20.01.23

People tell me where the damn hairdressers and tattooists are? And is it possible to change the color of the hair / beard?

L
LEG 20.01.23

Passed the game five times already but at the end there are always credits and all the GAMUVER the game does not continue, although it seems like it should !!
PLEASE TELL WHAT!

E
Evil Gvozdi 20.01.23

A small correction, the credits must be watched and not skipped.

G
GetHigh 20.01.23

and watch for a long time!

s
starfolk 20.01.23

yeah ... you watch these credits and think what to do now ... what didn't you find ?!? :)

0936Y 20.01.23

Hairdressers and tattoo artists go outside the cities.

L
LEG 20.01.23

It's like if you watch the credits, then you can play further, but if you don't watch it, you can't!??!

E
Evil Gvozdi 20.01.23

That's right. You watch the credits, and you find yourself next to this temple, where you killed the dragon. By the way, if you chose the dark path, then you can walk in Jack's mask.

L
LEG 20.01.23

And then there is the tattoo artist on the island in the city and the hairdresser in Bowerstone.

M
Metabolism 20.01.23

And a tattoo artist in Knothoun Glade

D
DrVerner 20.01.23

Just like buying. You approach the sign, to the question "Rent it out?" you answer Yes. Elementrano.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 20.01.23

My hero looks like a checkered notebook, and I've only been playing for 2 days. Can you, uh... get plastic surgery, or what? So, is it possible to get rid of the damn scars?!?

C
Cheerful 20.01.23

tell me how to download? the hero is ugly...

E
Evil Gvozdi 20.01.23

Playing as a warrior will come with time. Get endurance.

0936Y 20.01.23

Tell me, I understood how to steal things, And how to break into houses.

S
Sho_Gun 20.01.23

People! I read here on your forum that after the battle with the dragon, you can continue to play (for your own pleasure). WHY can't I continue! I tried to throw out the mask and put it on, but it's all the same: the final credits and the main menu (What to do? After all, I want to continue playing my hero?!