3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Porcupine 20.01.23 04:16 pm

Gameplay questions. (Fable)

People, I understand that for many this is a ridiculous question, but I, simply, stupidly, got stuck in a cemetery, catching armor.
I will describe the process in detail, at the beginning you need to press the left button once when it is biting, and the fish starts moving automatically over and over again, if you press the left button a few more times, then the fish goes back like you lower it, towards the end an inscription appears You need to quickly pull it out , if you do nothing, then the fish reaches the end of the scale on its own and an inscription appears like Oopsss ... apparently gone, if you click three times quickly, the fishing line breaks. I tried 50 times without success. Brothers, do not be too lazy to describe the process exactly what needs to be done, it hurts the game is good, it's a pity to quit. Thank you.
175 Comments
Sort by:
s
stanger 20.01.23

A man on the pier gave me a card and sent me to get a haircut. What should I do with this card now?

-
--Ripper-- 20.01.23

You go to the hairdresser and choose a hairstyle from the list that matches your card, pay 50 coins and get your hair cut.

D
DrunkenMatey 20.01.23

Well, in the north and credits =)

D
DrunkPAWA 20.01.23

I bought a pirated DVD. Save the game saves, but loads an autosave when loading. Any ideas how to cure? And I'm not the only one with this problem...

S
Sacho7 20.01.23

the same tops. tell me who knows how to solve this problem !!!

A
Alyx 20.01.23

Damn why is everyone so dumb? There are no normal saves in the game initially and this is a plus. On HBO also. You can save only the hero, items, experience, etc., and the progress of quests is only autosave. Think for yourself - if there were ordinary saves, the game would be unbearably simple.

-
-Phobos- 20.01.23

Gygy. Dude. This is a joke. He will drive you 3 times to get a haircut. Ultimately, you will look like a dick. He will tell you tad, but he will give you experience. I would have failed if weapons could be carried in the city :)

-
-Phobos- 20.01.23

Best of all, as you hear that the fishing line went to press the left loaf of the mouse.
Then slowly drag.
Even more ruleznee - is to win the competition in fishing. You will get the key, I don’t remember what the awesome bit is - it’s easier to catch 3 times!!!
I pulled the fish on 228 something there. He immediately told me that the first, second and third prize is yours.

D
Darth Respan 20.01.23

Where are these competitions?

D
DiCH 4ever 20.01.23

Actually, it's fun!
Thanks for the tip.
I got a skull tattoo on my face...

L
LifeEnder 20.01.23

People tell me, plz, is it possible to erase scars from the muzzle from your Persian? otherwise it looks like a sucks fighter.
if possible, how?

S
Spider - tarantula 20.01.23

NO!!!!!!

K
Kanopus 20.01.23

I heard that close combat will always scar you.
Shoot with a bow or fireball, only then you will remain beautiful.

i
isapfe 20.01.23

Learn to defend yourself. And the push must be learned (the spell, not...)

A
ADventIS 20.01.23

Well, it's not like that. It only loads autosaves during the quest. And in a simple pastime, he simply loads the Persian at the beginning of the location (where he entered). On my pirate so)))

1ND33D 20.01.23

.... and how to catch a mushroom out of the water? help

h
haha your dead 20.01.23

Smart guy, damn it! Found because of what the topic to create!
Take a rod and catch. At the beginning of the game, you can buy it from a merchant in Bowerstone or save a fisherman from wasps and he will give it to you.

7vvp7 20.01.23

I can’t fish out the shield in the cemetery, who can tell me how? I either don't have enough time or the line breaks. I can’t figure out how to wind the line, I press the button, it winds up but slowly, you start clicking a few times, it breaks, a couple of clicks it winds back, how to catch?

w
white_light_ 20.01.23

The art of fishing :)

As soon as the fish is hooked, we start to quickly click the mouse (the fish icon moves slowly to the left). As soon as the fish starts moving (the fish icon itself moves to the right), stop clicking, otherwise the line will break. The fish stopped - click again.
And so on until the fish moves to the extreme left.

In my opinion, at night you can only go fishing and do it - you still can't see anything :)

f
fable13 20.01.23

.... but did he do it right, after the battle with Johnny Blade (something like that is his name), in order to continue the game - he threw the rudder sword into a whirlwind, so maybe I blunted it, some other option was to continue the game and leave the sword at home :) ??? Be kind, tell me who knows!