3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Porcupine 20.01.23 04:16 pm

Gameplay questions. (Fable)

People, I understand that for many this is a ridiculous question, but I, simply, stupidly, got stuck in a cemetery, catching armor.
I will describe the process in detail, at the beginning you need to press the left button once when it is biting, and the fish starts moving automatically over and over again, if you press the left button a few more times, then the fish goes back like you lower it, towards the end an inscription appears You need to quickly pull it out , if you do nothing, then the fish reaches the end of the scale on its own and an inscription appears like Oopsss ... apparently gone, if you click three times quickly, the fishing line breaks. I tried 50 times without success. Brothers, do not be too lazy to describe the process exactly what needs to be done, it hurts the game is good, it's a pity to quit. Thank you.
175 Comments
Sort by:
h
haha your dead 20.01.23

Upgrade your thievery skill to the maximum.

0936Y 20.01.23

Watch the final credits, they last about 15 minutes, and then you at least start playing.

0936Y 20.01.23

No . Better get a tattoo and you won't see it.

6aTbka 20.01.23

And I have them ... they don’t drip money. I did as you wrote, but it’s useless. Maybe a glitch?

A
Azochter 20.01.23

Better yet, put bad texturing and enjoy the blues. :)

E
Evil Gvozdi 20.01.23

Or put on a Full Plate and you won't see anything at all.

A
Azochter 20.01.23

Chicks will be scared of you.

A
Azochter 20.01.23

After a couple of months, you come to the plate and press it. You take waste.

C
Chiter Poganiy 20.01.23

I went through the game, then I went to the oracles, there is an aunt not far from them who says that you can learn a lot from the Oracles. What and how?

E
Evil Gvozdi 20.01.23

No, just using those signs that you found in the city of ghosts, you can talk to the oracles.

D
Das_Gothic 20.01.23

To steal, you need to have the skill of deceit 3. To open it, you need to have the skill of deceit 6. And the skill of deceit 7 just doesn’t give shit =)

S
Sam-the-Dark 20.01.23

Is there any way to rejuvenate other than donations and sacrifices?

0936Y 20.01.23

No, but if you pump the Persian less, then you will age less !!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Squeezer 20.01.23

There is a lot of experience, and I can’t pump three spells to the limit (berserk, vampirism and regeneration). Well what a...

I
IDefaultI 20.01.23

People, tell me, what's the point of a return?? That I'm 36, that 65, that from this the character will be weaker whether he dies.
Everything is scripted there, until you pass the key missions - you don’t get old ...

D
Das_Gothic 20.01.23

Age and hairstyle do not affect anything. This is for someone who likes to play for a young character ...

R
Ruslan papan 20.01.23

Mona chela in the game to create a mohawk like in the pictures?

S
SERGH 20.01.23

I went through the story itself (for 2 days =) ) and read in a magazine that if you wait until the mona credits pass, continue to complete additional quests and just hang around, if this is true, then wait for the lope, and who continued the thread? (after credits)

R
Ruslan papan 20.01.23

I waited. Nifiga nizya, I immediately after the credits threw in the menu.
And yes, what would you do? It's not San Andreas

P
ProstoIlya 20.01.23

Very even zya.

You beat Jack, then you wait, without touching the keyboard, when all the credits will run through (yes, this is a long time) and you will be returned back. And then run.
Passed twice, checked twice. Everything works.