3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Porcupine 20.01.23 04:16 pm

Gameplay questions. (Fable)

People, I understand that for many this is a ridiculous question, but I, simply, stupidly, got stuck in a cemetery, catching armor.
I will describe the process in detail, at the beginning you need to press the left button once when it is biting, and the fish starts moving automatically over and over again, if you press the left button a few more times, then the fish goes back like you lower it, towards the end an inscription appears You need to quickly pull it out , if you do nothing, then the fish reaches the end of the scale on its own and an inscription appears like Oopsss ... apparently gone, if you click three times quickly, the fishing line breaks. I tried 50 times without success. Brothers, do not be too lazy to describe the process exactly what needs to be done, it hurts the game is good, it's a pity to quit. Thank you.
175 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERGH 20.01.23

THX! I just waited for the credits, and then I go to do full! mine cool!!!! to all yo! thx again!

P
Playshner 20.01.23

After the introduction of the glyphs, and the monologue of the Oracle... a message flashed that you can talk to him...
Tokmo didn't crawl to me... what the hell... Where and FAQ should I press...???

N
NoPleaseNo 20.01.23

Stand on the podium and use any of the 4 new expressions.

P
Playshner 20.01.23

In a pancake..., and among expressions I also didn't think to look for enti the most glyphs... THANK YOU...!!!

s
suncity 20.01.23

maybe I found this map...

m
mityai 20.01.23

Can

v
vkulikov 20.01.23

Cool!!!!!
And I thought it was over, the end ...
Mega thanks !!!!!!

A
Aratorn 20.01.23

How else can..

S
SeregaS 20.01.23

For some reason, when you go into a hairdresser's, you can only trade with her, and you can't do hairstyles in the windows, they don't press anyhow, why? help somebody please.

z
zosik 20.01.23

Feel free to click "Trade" => "Buy"! Choose your favorite flavor! There will be hairdressers from the hairdresser plus yours (you will find cards as you go through with hairstyles and tattoos).

d
danea 20.01.23

Good people, explain how to fish for half an hour, I suffer and don’t give a damn! In short, I don’t understand how to do it, I poke the left mouse button and I don’t understand further!

K
Kanibal aka Alex 20.01.23

everything is very simple, you need to FAST click the left button so that the fish moves to the right edge, but so as not to break the line, it turns red pull the fish when it stops pulling the line (clicks stop) good luck !!

T
Timskiy 20.01.23

while the fish has stopped, you must quickly press so that the fish moves to the hook (i.e. to the left). When it moves, you wait. etc.

_
_Paparacci_ 20.01.23

I just started the game and at the stage of training in the guild the magic disappeared! Absolutely! I don’t know if this is a glitch or not, but there is nothing left except for the sword and the bow. I press on Shift - emptiness. The only way to shoot lightning is by pressing button 8... What should I do?

E
Engell 20.01.23

Open the magic panel and drag the magic icons onto the keys.

_
_Paparacci_ 20.01.23

Thanks a lot, got it. In the game, as I understand it, a lot of drag-n-drop is involved

H
Haichi Jin 20.01.23

I went to the Xbox Fable, found a super mega bow with damage under 300 in my opinion ... Recently I bought a game on a computer and completely forgot how to get this bow ... I remember that I need to donate people to the dark shrine ... I don't remember what kind of relationship they should be with you...help for samurai-triper

J
Jerk 20.01.23

At midnight (mandatory!) in the Chapel of Skorm, bring a mercenary and sacrifice him

G
Good old Jubakka 20.01.23

People, where can I get tattoos? I already have a lot of them, but where is the tattoo artist so that he put them on my body ????

G
Gr1nGo 20.01.23

Bayanist nah ...

Look ... there are such mustachioed, bearded men in hats ... They make tattoos ...