3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Porcupine 20.01.23 04:16 pm

Gameplay questions. (Fable)

People, I understand that for many this is a ridiculous question, but I, simply, stupidly, got stuck in a cemetery, catching armor.
I will describe the process in detail, at the beginning you need to press the left button once when it is biting, and the fish starts moving automatically over and over again, if you press the left button a few more times, then the fish goes back like you lower it, towards the end an inscription appears You need to quickly pull it out , if you do nothing, then the fish reaches the end of the scale on its own and an inscription appears like Oopsss ... apparently gone, if you click three times quickly, the fishing line breaks. I tried 50 times without success. Brothers, do not be too lazy to describe the process exactly what needs to be done, it hurts the game is good, it's a pity to quit. Thank you.
175 Comments
Sort by:
G
Good old Jubakka 20.01.23

kanesh button accordion =))) it’s reluctant to just dig in this trash can. And so the question was asked, already answered =)
That’s not what I meant. If I already have a tattoo, but I need to apply it and not buy it, nevertheless ???

G
Guar_D 20.01.23

He told you about him ... When you walk through the forests and fields, you meet such mustachioed guys with backpacks on their shoulders ... Here you come across among them - sometimes merchants, sometimes hairdressers .. and sometimes "tattooists" ....

PS and about the fact that you are reluctant to dig in the trash ... if our moderators treat it like that ... then what can we expect from the rest ....

s
sae-Melon 20.01.23

And how to know the time?

N
NOtaNk 20.01.23

Time of day - in the upper right corner, next to the map. It is better to bring about 20 people with you (preferably more women - the priests especially love them (you yourself understand why)), incl. as many bodyguards from Oakvale, Temple of Avo and Twinblade's Camp as you can (sometimes you can't get all three bodyguards together).
PS If the victims were brought, and the clock says noon, then you can gnaw on the moonfish or golden carrots so as not to drag out time.

D
Donskoy_KazAk47 20.01.23

How to walk in the game? Not to run, not to run fast, not to sneak, but to walk?

V
VIKING 20.01.23

It seems like no way, but why?

D
Donskoy_KazAk47 20.01.23

Just asked. You can walk in Oblivion and Sea. To be more realistic.

V
V for Vint 20.01.23

Look in the settings ... there we can put a key to switch from running to walking ...

m
meyger 20.01.23

most often it is the Shift key

V
V for Vint 20.01.23

Default:
Naturally W - move forward with a light run
Caps Lock - sneak
W + right mouse button - fast run
Well, I don’t know how to walk ...

-
-evg- 20.01.23

Now I'm going through the first Fable (playing the English version) and I have a few questions:
1) Where at the beginning of the game (the episode where you need to find your sister) can you find a fishing rod and a shovel?
2) Where can I find all blue mushrooms? (I bought one mushroom, the second floats in front of the Demon's door in the Guild of Heroes, the third one seems to be from some seller in the guild, and then I don't know)
3) Please give a link to the site where all the ways to open all the doors of the Demon are written.
While like everything. Thanks in advance

A
Akatosh 20.01.23

Specify in which specific episode do you need a fishing rod and a shovel?
I saw a list of all the doors of the demon in some Igromania in the Code section. Go to the site and search for the word Fable.

T
Tyler Durden 20.01.23

Collection of numbers
Answers to all your questions on www.fable.net.ru

F
FableMan 20.01.23

Learn to play!

B
Bugaga the Great 20.01.23

2FableMan
you look when the topic was made and think before you write a post or not...

T
Tyler Durden 20.01.23

Bugag Fable Man Necromancer.;!

F
Flash Gamer 20.01.23

Who knows how to use a fishing rod in Fable, I killed everyone, but I can’t get a shield from the river: (( Preferential in advance.

E
Earl fierce 20.01.23

Guys, hurry up as soon as you get a haircut ... the hairdresser gave me the current of her cards, she sells me ...

K
Kipelych 20.01.23

what is the "Alignment modifier" on armor
Bandit Bandana
Category: Armor
Type: Head
Armor class: 52
Alignment modifier: -18
Attractiveness bonus: -18
Intimidation bonus: +18

t
two of one 20.01.23

It's like compared to the armor you're wearing right now. Armor class difference.