3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St1Lker 20.01.23 04:17 pm

Bugs with party members and some others (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I actually found such a cheat item, called "Mystic Tuning Gloves", given in Winterhold by Dervis Neloren for the duration of the quest to set up magic wells. We take the quest and just don't finish it. Magic is restored in them in a second. Who cares, please, but I gave them away, because the interest of the game was completely lost.
160 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nouarlathotep 20.01.23

I did not notice such a feature, although I ran through the entire first quest of the College in them.

S
St1Lker 20.01.23

Strange, it seems to be a bug. There are just a lot of bugs ...
I'm not lucky in magical activities) I have the whole magical branch hanging because the archmage has disappeared somewhere nafig)

d
dollar29 20.01.23

apparently it’s not in gloves ... I once also had that it was possible to endlessly cast, and the magic strip did not even appear ... I rebooted and everything became normal

f
fakelist 20.01.23

That's where the glitch's legs grow from, somewhere after this quest, my manna completely ceased to be spent, there are no old saves, in short * oops.

D
DimSKnZ 20.01.23

O_o really a bug, what can I say)

g
grandstorm 20.01.23

This is not a bug. This is a buff that is given for several hours, for a year one of the students will finish experiments on you

v
varangedem 20.01.23

everything is much simpler - 4 things to reduce the cost of a spell when enchanted by 80-100, any spell of one school costs 0. I had all the spells of destruction with a magician - that's infinite mana)

A
Alex2010god 20.01.23

I think everyone who plays the Russian-language version of the game has encountered such a bug - the inability to rename the created enchanted item (give your name).
We write solutions or links to a bug fix.

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Yes, everything is possible! No need to immediately shift to "bugs from developers".

Well, with Russian characters, the problem is - I agree. But with the renaming, everything is in order!

A
Alex2010god 20.01.23

Yes, have you tried saving?
The fact of the matter is that it is not saved, the question was raised wrong - the inability to save the name you gave ...
Although in fact it is the same thing - the inability to rename.

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Alex2010god
Are you kidding me? There it is saved on my screen after all ... I already show it from the inventory, if it is not noticeable on the menu on the left.
Maybe this is more convincing:

(The picture is clickable)

N
Nouarlathotep 20.01.23

Yesterday there was a bug, during the battle with the lich in the square. Colleges. He put a Nubian amulet and his lich, of course, struck the hell with his lightning. And my mana increased by 75 percent. So I won the whole battle.

A
Alex2010god 20.01.23

So I have one such bug ...
Okay, I'll rummage in the ini file - maybe something is messed up there.

E
Eugene Chief 20.01.23

By the way, the screen of Arantir reminded me of one moment. Can you tell me what the hell is it. You look through the items on the corpse or in the chest, there we assume a sword with 40 damage, and you have an ax with 43 damage in your equipment, and at the bottom it says plus such and such a number (for example 5) that is, it is logical to assume that 5 + 43. You take this sword and put it on, and you see 40 in damage, and when you point at your previous sword, you see +3. you see +4 for example, what kind of akhtung? Or did I miss something in the inventory system?

A
AnIr 20.01.23

for the evening 1-2 times the picture freezes tightly, while the sound of the game continues to work as if nothing had happened, the game continues to live its own life, but the picture is

D
Destiny Maker 20.01.23

Alex2010god, To rename, you must first completely erase the old name.

D
Destiny Maker 20.01.23

Eugene Chief, maybe the possession of this weapon is taken into account?
AnIr, you are in technical problems

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Eugene Chief
Hmm... It really happens sometimes. I didn't notice before...
But if you just click on the equipped weapon again, then all damage calculations immediately return to normal and already obey the axioms of arithmetic =) So this is not critical...
Creator of Destiny
No, possession of a weapon is already immediately in damage, indicated on the weapon itself goes, as in Oblivion. Therefore, at high levels, even a rusty sword has 20-30 damage =)

I'll try to trace at what moments the calculations "spoil", but as I said, when changing weapons, everything returns to normal.
Thought it might be the arrows. But no - the damage of arrows is immediately taken into account: if you put on different arrows and aim at the bow, then + to damage also changes.

Destiny Maker
Oh ... Indeed, if you simply add something, it is not saved. Hmm, I just always gave a completely different name to the items, because. with Russian badge symbols, so I never noticed this bug 0_o
So Alex2010god was right in some way, after all. But the problem is also not critical. In any case, it makes no sense to leave Russian letters in the title until these krakozyabs fix them ...

E
Eugene Chief 20.01.23

Creator of Destiny
, well, on the first screen in this thread, what is taken into account? does a 42 damage bow add 18 damage to an existing 52 damage? and the existing damage is the same bow with damage 42, where is the logic? I can even assume that the bow is special and adds damage to which thread of the left in the form of 18 eyes. but the bow itself is 42, and we have 52.10, what is this number? the impact force of the air stream from the arrow?

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Evgeny Chief
"Extra" 10 are arrows, hehe =) Damage is also indicated on the arrows. So 52 is just what it should be. But "+18" is already a glitch. But again, with a simple click on the bow, this glitch disappears, so it's not very clear what the reason for it is. Well, a glitch is a glitch =)