3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St1Lker 20.01.23 04:17 pm

Bugs with party members and some others (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I actually found such a cheat item, called "Mystic Tuning Gloves", given in Winterhold by Dervis Neloren for the duration of the quest to set up magic wells. We take the quest and just don't finish it. Magic is restored in them in a second. Who cares, please, but I gave them away, because the interest of the game was completely lost.
160 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunx 20.01.23

Throw all sorts of potions into it, for a strength for magic, hang it with trinkets.
They use potions themselves, just don't forget to throw them up.

L
Lunx 20.01.23

[7] Alex2010god
11/24/11 20:50 So I'm the only one with such a bug...
Okay, I'll dig into the ini file - maybe something is screwed up there.

None have. I have a problem with renaming too. It is possible to write, but only before the original name and only in English. The previous one is not erased at all. But then the name disappears anyway. And not all tables can be safely enchant weapons and armor. Sometimes crashes, sometimes the selection keys or create just don't work. It's strange that on trinkets everything works fine.

If you find a problem, post it.

g
graboid 20.01.23

My mana suddenly became infinite! Now it's not so fun to play. And I'm just playing for the magician ((Maybe someone has already encountered this problem and knows how to solve it?

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Lunx You
can write, but only before the original name and only in English. The previous one is not cut at all.
Have you tried the Delete key?

D
DeadRepoMan 20.01.23

Graboid

Here's the same garbage and it seems to have started at the excavations in Saarthal!

A
Aciago 20.01.23

Quest about the sword of some kind of Eagle. taken after reading the book - in general, I passed it, found the sword, closed the quest. Then again I found this book somewhere and the quest was added again - what the hell?))))

K
Ksuta 20.01.23

exactly the same hnya, again there is no desire to go through the quest. In addition, quests with the leader of the bandits in Nilchen of some kind, and with the repair of the bottle, were still hanging. Where you need to get the heather heart of an outcast. She killed the ringleader, took the heart, but the quest does not close, and there are several more such hearts lying in the backpack, it is impossible to throw them away, like a bunch of giant fingers.
These bugs already got

D
DeadRepoMan 20.01.23

Graboid
Ou is good, a strip of magic appeared by itself)

L
Lunx 20.01.23

I'll give you some advice just in case (remembering that someone advised not to get involved with Malakatov's showdowns and it saved me) and so, a terrible thing happened today, all of a sudden. In Whiterun, in the "Prancing Mare" sits a redgrad woman who is wanted. The quest is called "Time of Deprivation" There you will have the choice to kill the leader or hand her over to the leader, it doesn't matter

Personally, everything before this quest went perfectly for me, in principle, apart from trifles-bugs, after I handed her over to the leader, harboring hatred for the empire and on I was attacked by the Talmovites or whatever they were from the Dominion, I had the whole game skewed, crash after crash to the desktop or just freeze. What I just didn’t do this evening, even reinstalled the game, it didn’t help, alas, I was saved only by a very old save, I lost two levels
Maybe this is not the case, but just in case, be afraid of this quest, especially since it is not as important as passing garbage.

S
SUMRAK014 20.01.23

noticed a funny bug. it consists in the fact that you can simultaneously wear a Falmer helmet and one of the masks of the dragon priest. and armor from them plus)) (pirate)

g
graboid 20.01.23

DeadMan_Assassin
Did you just complete the quest?

D
DeadRepoMan 20.01.23

Graboid
Not this happened in Saarthal, I thought when I put on the amulet. Then he took off all the gear and still there was no magic! And I just ran through other quests and on a mission where 3 books needed to be obtained, entered the last room where these books were and after the dialogue a strip appeared)

g
graboid 20.01.23

DeadMan_Assassin
Everyone, thanks)) I also just got back

Y
YouShallFollow 20.01.23

pix.playground.ru

Who can help? I have the best license ever. I have already reinstalled it - as this bug stuck for no reason at all, so now the eyes are glowing .... It infuriates me

terribly

A
Ananaska 20.01.23

author buy litsuhu helps

A
Alex2010god 20.01.23

What author are you writing to?
Everything is correct in the ini file...
Solution with the names of objects (your names will be - only in English):
Erase the names of objects with the backspace key, first scrolling with the arrow to the end (--->), write the new name in the English keyboard layout.
Some enchantments - weapons to do in the following order:
1) Item
2) Stone
3) Enchantment
If you do it in this order, everything works out, but if you do it this way: item, enchantment, stone - the R button is not active, armor is made in any order.
If you have developed two enchantments, then when enchanting a weapon, you need to press not enter - when choosing one, but tab, and only after choosing the second enter.
Who helped plus + in the ranking!

R
Rise123 20.01.23

Wait, enchanted weapons can be renamed? =) How?

C
Commander John Shepard 20.01.23

Rise123

In the same place there is an inscription "Change name", when you craft, look carefully.

k
kadi555 20.01.23

Fitterr
Console accepts the code, but without results.

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

Bug with the Red Eagle sword: a task appeared (in the process of searching for a book for the librarian of the guild of magicians) to find this sword and unravel the mystery of the cave. I removed the sword from the leader, activated the action of the mechanism in the cave and ... in general, completed the quest, left the sword in the same place in the mechanism (you can’t disassemble it for enchantment, and even so I don’t need it, quest items are not sold besides).
Now, in the college of magicians, he was completing a quest to return the amulet to one of the students, and the campaign for completing the quest was given the task of obtaining a staff. In the process of obtaining the staff, I read one of the books on the shelf (in the tower where the staff was stored): there was a task to find the Red Eagle sword... Oookey! I stomp again THERE, to the body of the dead leader and ... he already has 2 of these swords on his body. Don't care. I leave the swords with him, go into the cave, take out the same old sword again: the sword is found, the secret of the cave is revealed (second time). For the sake of interest, I returned to the body of the leader: there are already 3 of these swords hanging on the body. And besides, and three copies of clothing.
Who has the opportunity, check if you have such a bug.

Still sometimes a quiver of arrows appears behind the back, although there are no arrows in the inventory at all.

There is a necklace in the inventory, which I sort of got in the catacombs in one of the first tasks of the magicians. The amulet is a quest amulet and I can't do anything with it. M.b. he will still be needed, I don’t know, but his presence is already annoying.