3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St1Lker 20.01.23 04:17 pm

Bugs with party members and some others (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I actually found such a cheat item, called "Mystic Tuning Gloves", given in Winterhold by Dervis Neloren for the duration of the quest to set up magic wells. We take the quest and just don't finish it. Magic is restored in them in a second. Who cares, please, but I gave them away, because the interest of the game was completely lost.
160 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcatraz 20.01.23

Annoying little bugs. He forged ebonite armor for himself and his partner, a complete set, and so, at GG, you can’t see the head of the shadow when he is in an ebonite helmet (i.e. there is a shadow from the character, she doesn’t have a head when he is in an ebonite helmet, it’s worth removing all OK). Then, again, in ebonite armor, if you take a bow, then it is 10 cm behind the back of the GG, as if it is hanging in the air .. It would seem minor bugs, but the atmosphere is spoiled when the bows hang not behind the back, 10 cm when a shadow without a head runs. I hope for the next patch, they promised to release it in the coming days (at the beginning of the week, to be more precise).

D
Danzo 20.01.23

Corrosion, quests are generally a problem - many in which you need to drag an item can be completed several times, although if you connect common sense, these quests should be one-time quests .. I ran for Winterhold's helmet 3 times -_-

O
Oris Shenok 20.01.23

I have trouble with dragons. The bastards are alive. I somehow returned to the icon of the dragon's skull, I wanted to take the bones - there is no skeleton. And then I look at the wall, where the word lively sits. Well attacked me. I flunked him, and he still lies like a complete corpse with meat and skin, the bastard does not give up his soul. Doesn't burn shorter. And he has twice as many bones. For the sake of interest, I jumped all such places. They are alive everywhere. There are no problems with the new ones. Souls give regularly.

Corrosion
Goldur's amulet in three pieces. True, one can only be obtained from the Mages Guild. Where the amulet should have a note, "On the imposition of seals" like. Read - give the quest.

A
Andamiriel 20.01.23

so Vilkas from my comrades-in-arms also had a super-powerful tank at first, but right now any of them knocks him out with two blows ... :( I didn’t change his armor and sword, only gave him a helmet and a ring + amulet ..

O
Orlean01 20.01.23

Accidentally found a bug with an unlimited amount of money in the hands of merchants :D

M
Max_x 20.01.23

Alex2010god
you're not the only one with me, too, such crap doesn't help. It's a shame the enchantment level is 100, but I can't create a named item ((((

T
Toth 20.01.23

Orlean01. Cool joke!

G
Great Warlord 20.01.23

I wrote about what, I have Aela the huntress, I constantly check, she dies from the 1st simple blow with a knife for 74 damage.
It would be great if someone could tell me how to fix it.
By the way, the advice to enchant things and bijou for hp does not help, or rather it helps, but it's like a dog's 5th leg, what is, what is not, dies with one stroke.

S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To GreatWarlord
First, a question for you - do you have a license?

over time, for some reason, even the weakest of the mobs
. There is an opinion that the party members do not increase in level, but the enemies increase. Sounds silly, but how else can you explain it.
If that's the case, then it's by design, although my Bosmer companion is just as cool as on the first levels, but fizzles out if he is attacked by strong ones. Here's an example: one easily overwhelmed a bear, but could not resist three necromancers. My level is 28 at the moment, I'm already playing as the second character.

Perhaps such a system "first strong, then weak" only affects housecarls and those who come under your control, regardless of their attitude towards you, i.e. quest characters.

“refuse” to wear bows better than the basic ones that they were wearing
. I didn’t notice this, and even if they didn’t put it on right away (I noticed this only with Aila), then in battle they used the bow that I gave them, i.e. which is better.

why did "my" "wife" stop cooking me grub?
You may have stopped bringing your paycheck home.
I didn't have that bug either.

my party member is leaving me.
And mine (and even Lydia) fights with me to victory.

Executioner's Ax, with a fun feature
I think this is one of those items that the GG should not pick up, i.e. the developers forgot to make it invisible to GG. For example: If you kill an NPC in the city, whose name is "Thief" and who is dressed in the armor of thieves, then this armor cannot be removed from him, because they are not displayed in his inventory, i.e. not visible.

It would be great if someone could tell me how to fix it.
Try to take NPCs from the city or village as companions, those who are not members of any guilds. For example, in the first village to which you run with a legionary whose uncle works there as a blacksmith, I forgot the name of the village. In general, in this village you get a quest from Sven, where you have to deliver a letter to his girlfriend supposedly from a Bosmer who is caring for her. I play as an elf girl, so after I told Sven's girl that the letter was fake, the Bosmer, having learned about my noble deed, decided to become my companion. If you don't play as an elf, then I think it's better to help Sven, because when I played as a Nord, I did exactly the same as for an elf, and the Bosmer did not want to become my party member.

V
Valls 20.01.23

For enchanting and crafting ..................... look for an enchantment potion from alchemists (I only had 20% ..... but maybe someone will find it higher ...) and a blacksmith (I only had 50%)
For the best effect, upgrade enchantment and armor crafting by MAX
..... crafting ...)
2. we prepare - a) armor (any) b) gloves c) a ring d) a necklace
3. we approach the crafting table - we drink the "enchantment" potion and on each item mentioned we cast the "blacksmithing" enchantment (be careful - since the potion tends to end in time :(( )
4. Next, we put on everything that we enchanted and go to the forge (for me, I didn’t seem to see the difference - in ordinary and in heaven - although it’s very strange ...... because it is the most authoritative)
5. Craft ourselves the armor and weapons that we need (I have Daedric ones for this, using their example .......... I'll post a picture later) - for the full pumping of blacksmithing and enchantment, I have 100%
each 6. When creating armor - armor is 136 by default - when enchanted items are worn and blacksmith's potions - I got 306 when putting on (taking into account the fact that the skills of wearing armor also have a very strong effect on the final result when putting on ... while the wearing skill is not fully developed)
7. weapons after crafting and putting on - gives out 102 damage - this is a bow, I don’t remember the rest, but also for 100 damage ..........
8. and after all the manipulations we go to enchant again - only the already created ..........
9. only now immediately decide what effect will be on this or that object (if there are a lot of bottles, don’t worry :) .... ) drink the potion and go ahead enchant............
10. I have a) one-handed daedric (fire (76 with fire + ignition) - electro (76 electro + removes mana from the enemy)) b) daedric ax one-handed (paralysis (5 sec) - health absorption (28 units)) c) Daedric bow (paralysis (5 sec) - electro (76 electro + removes mana from the enemy)) now I mostly walk with it - from a distance and very powerful near a thing - despite the fact that with a small pumping of the skill - crit. high and with stealth - it removes almost anyone from one go.
11. the dagger was specially made for capturing souls and paralysis - but I use it only when souls are needed to replenish the charge of the weapon - I always carry empty stones and of any size
, something like this

V
Valls 20.01.23

You can get Daedra hearts for crafting when completing the quest for mihrun Dagon's razor - 4 hearts for sure .......... 2 hearts as soon as you make the blade - Dagon will set 2 daedra (marquises) on you and 2 inside the sanctuary (1mag - 1 marquis)

G
Great Warlord 20.01.23

ShamomahS
No, not a license, repack.
If I take this NPC as a partner, will my previous ones be cured of disability? I saw with my own eyes how Ayla threw herself at a cave bear, received 1 blow and bent over, but from afar she quilts from a bow no worse than me)
But still, their "softness" irritates.

S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To GreatWarlord
If I take this NPC as a partner, will my previous ones be cured of disability?
I'm saying: "Perhaps such a system" from the beginning strong, then weak" only affects housecarls and those who come under your control regardless of their attitude towards you, i.e. quest characters."
It turns out that it is so conceived and it applies only to them. The rest are normal.

I myself noticed that these guild companions and during simple missions (when you go on a mission with them) die quickly at high levels.

No, not a license, repack.
What can I say, she is a pirate and a pirate in Africa =)

There is a way out, you can hire a mercenary. They are scattered throughout the cities and cost a penny (for a high-level character)

k
kadi555 20.01.23

Housecarls dressed in heavy, (Legendary), enchanted armor (with a bunch of potions and a shield) become immortal tanks, but potions are used only by the original (apparently they don’t trust my alchemy) imperial bow, rarely in the game partners take orc, elven, dwemer. Glass is taken by an elf from Riverwood, but he quickly dies in any armor in close combat.

Y
Yaf 20.01.23

There was a bug with Lydia. In the warehouse of the eastern company (in Solitude), Lydia refuses to obey me. I press speak, and she tells me: You are not welcome here! Although orders like: wait here, or take it does without failure. Does anyone know the solution.

r
roonu 20.01.23

kadi555
kill drag it away and resurrect

k
kadi555 20.01.23

It is better to go through the guild of thieves and the dark brotherhood alone.

S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To DAHTE1
Lydia refuses to obey me
Yes, the same thing with me.

It was like this even before the patch, when you sneak into someone's house, only now I got a little stupid and survived after that
xD This bosmer is sitting in the museum and waiting for me.

There is only one normal output without cheats. Wait until someone goes on the quest with you and then this companion (who sits in the house and does not listen to you) will go to his home (in my case, to the first village). This is done because you cannot take two companions with you at once. Therefore, go through a guild for a thread, there, in the end, someone will go with you on a mission.

The method has been verified. One time Lydia was with me, and when I went on a mission with another, she automatically said goodbye and went home.

To kadi555
It is better to go through the guild of thieves and the dark brotherhood alone.
+1. Companion only gets in the way and fires.

Y
Yaf 20.01.23

ShamomahS
Thank you, of course, but I would like to find a party member for free, if you know, please let me know in the LAN, otherwise I really need Lydia, she takes on a bunch of enemies. Yes, and I found a reservation for her in the same warehouse.

-
--Sashok-- 20.01.23

AI is stupid, I'm talking about party members, it was much cooler in the file! %)