3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St1Lker 20.01.23 04:17 pm

Bugs with party members and some others (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I actually found such a cheat item, called "Mystic Tuning Gloves", given in Winterhold by Dervis Neloren for the duration of the quest to set up magic wells. We take the quest and just don't finish it. Magic is restored in them in a second. Who cares, please, but I gave them away, because the interest of the game was completely lost.
160 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex2010god 20.01.23

Mod with loot from merchants: http://www.playground.ru/files/55625/

D
Demolir 20.01.23

Yes, as far as bugs are concerned, Bethesda did not lose face this time either. However, as always)) ... And although they convinced me half a year ago that this would not happen, and this could not be, but even then it was possible to really look at things. Starting from a pseudo-new engine ... however, this is a separate issue altogether.
I will give only one, but the most striking example. I caught my very first bug, which is called "on the spot", or rather, without even starting to play. In the episode when the hero was to be beheaded, the first and then the second roar of the dragon is heard. But what is surprising is that the dragon never arrived!!! Yes, I heard the sound of wings, I saw flying shadows on the ground ... and that's it. Above the poor bowed head of the hero, the shapeless block of the executioner froze, which literally petrified forever.
And this is at the very beginning of the game... If this had happened at E3, Skyrim would have collapsed with a bang, or would have moved away for at least half a year...
Well, what can I say - continue the development guys and continue to make their holey scripted scenes . I still can’t understand what prevented you from making good full-fledged videos, at least for the intro? After all, they do not show a hero, i.e.

there is no display of which generation of his character the player has chosen... What is it, a struggle for disk space, or just an elementary lack of free time/patience/desire!? And not only modders (and most likely the main burden will fall on them), but also developers.

G
Great Warlord 20.01.23

I understood the reason why they are so weakened))) Everything turned out to be so simple that it became funny to myself)
It's all about the "Death Sentence" cry, which, as it turns out, the longer it "hangs" on the target, the more it increases the physical damage incoming on it, apparently I once he accidentally hit his partner and the effect "stuck" into him forever, it remains to solve the problem of how to remove this effect from him. Tested on the dragon, shouted at him a couple of times, hid from him for a couple of minutes and in the end he died from the 1st shot.

m
mad wolf 20.01.23

I regularly regret that you can’t kick the dog so that it doesn’t crawl under your feet and generally doesn’t come close.
and give her partner in the snout - so that she gives up the bad habit of getting up at the door, blocking the exit.

There was a companion from the Companions (two-handed teacher) - so after passing Markarth, now, in case of joining, he does not care for me, but goes to the temple of Talos and stands there ... I
replaced it with an archer from the Companions. The impression is that it will have less carrying capacity ...

S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To mad wolf
The impression is that it will have less carrying capacity ...
If you remember that the maximum weight depends on the amount of stamina, then it is quite likely. A two-handed warrior needs more stamina than health.

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

Ksyuta
Perhaps they don't take it because it's stolen. In the guild of magicians, I threw clothes on the floor like that, so a student passing by asked if he could take it for himself (well, the dialogue opened with answer options).
Although it happened that I threw an unnecessary drug on the ground, a girl ran up, picked it up and returned it to me))

R
Raivo2011 20.01.23

I have such a bug, I completed the quest with Farkos that he gave me, that is, he took his party members all the quest completed, I go up to him, but he is not in the dialogue branch, well, I completed the task of Gani lava, and in the tasks I still have the item report to Farkas che do who knows?

-
--Sashok-- 20.01.23

Stupid mod, I think cheating ...

R
Razor_93_09 20.01.23

I don’t know what you guys have, I don’t have any bugs, the pirate game is not patched, well, almost .... there was one bug with some kind of horseradish in the board of winterhold - the arrow pointed at a person allegedly but he was not there. but still the mission went through when I got some kind of book or scroll. there may have been bugs and I didn’t notice them, but somehow the impression of the game did not deteriorate

k
kadi555 20.01.23

Raivo2011
in the dialogue thread, tell him to come home, when you come to Jorvask he will be in front of the entrance. If not, come after a while (until he reaches the hall).

v
vlad_v1 20.01.23

vortex44 I also had
such a bug yesterday. I had to add a scroll through the console. That's right, I took the quest "beyond the ordinary" before, but didn't finish it to the end... Here's how to go through it: http://tespedia.ru/elder_knowledge. And I think I took the dictionary, but not the scroll ...

A
Alex2010god 20.01.23

I will repeat my post written in another topic, almost word for word:
All series of games from the gazebo are a good testing ground for modders, not a single normal game has been released yet ... Patches, patches and again patches (and still with bugs and glitches) , eat consumers, what a litsuha, what a pirate, it doesn’t matter.
PS But the figures from the gazebo are great at digging the ideas of modders and embodying them in the following buggy and glitched games, on the engine of 2006! (Notice completely free and legally)...

B
BLACKxJACK 20.01.23

All my dragons fly tail first, periodically freeze, jerk in place and, most importantly, do not die. Thanks to patch 1.2

A
Alex2010god 20.01.23

Duck, the people unsubscribed about this - that by the evening of the next day, "Steam" corrected its mistake, such bugs - like the one who did not download the patch to the end.

k
killer09740 20.01.23

i found a good patch .. it all worked for me ... I hope it works out for you .. here is the link .. to download you need to remove the space between l and e, since you can’t leave links on the forum .... http://l etitbit.net/download/03285.05101eaf15ac81f8592732f995dc/The.Elder.Scrolls.V.Skyrim.Update.1.2__R.G.Origins_.zip.html

R
Roman00 20.01.23

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! According to the plot, you need to find the portal of Alduin (the main dragon), I went into the building and go where the cursor shows. I have 2 doors in front of me, above one is an EAGLE, above the second is a SNAKE, and there are 3 stones and a standard lever. I put on the stones 3 EAGLE the door opens, but I do not need it, because it is littered from the inside, I need another door with snakes. I put 3 SNAKE and the door does not open!!!!!!!!
PLEASE ADVICE WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

K
Karmatar 20.01.23

People, I found a solution to the problem with the rays in the oculatory - they are simply not visible - the solution is to set the entire column to the minimum in the settings (when I say everything, it means everything), they will become visible, well, or almost, that's when you start casting spells, if if you don’t see it - take a closer look, you can see a slight haze (like mine) - this is the rays
registered in order to help you))

V
Venturka 20.01.23

I have a norm.

m
multigone 20.01.23

Roman00
any puzzle based on 3 rotating pedestals can be solved using the brute-force method; There are 27 possible combinations in total.

My bugs offhand:
1) quests
Rjorn's drum, Finn's lute remain in the inventory after the delivery of these quests (and should be deleted); I can't complete the quest "Panthea's flute", although I have a flute in my inventory; Shalidor's works - you can take this quest a second (and possibly several) times; in the "miscellaneous" section, I can't complete "find a group of Valdr's hunters" (after accidentally killing Valdr himself with a bow, mistaking him for a bandit); if you clear the Bloody Throne, then after a while the main quest vampire (I don’t remember the name) will respawn again (vampires are immortal, if that); wait until Brelina's spell disappears - the quest is frozen; at the excavations of Saartala, it seems that at the beginning a quest is issued to find any 4 enchanted items, however, after the eye of Magnus is found, the quest disappears somewhere; if you clear the lair of Movart (vampires) in Morthal, and then go there to take the quest to get rid of the vampires, then they reappear (I got them half an hour after the cleanup); etc.
2) AI
sometimes people fall waist-deep into the ground; dragons sometimes fly vertically, and when they collide with the ground, they turn at a right angle and fly horizontally; Alduin in the battle at the Throat of the World was immortal (I thought it was by design until I rebooted to make more potions before the battle); bears and other animals sometimes run underwater (or run underwater); NPCs sometimes slow down, cannot find a way to the goal; it is impossible to kill a dragon in flight (even with 0 life, it must land first); sometimes the guards just run up and say, they say, answer for your crimes, although you didn’t steal anything, didn’t call anyone, didn’t scatter weapons; any creature (not having a ranged attack) can be defeated (and only in the first 30 levels can be defeated) if they jump higher, in which case they fall into a stupor or run away; animals sometimes jump to incredible heights, after which they break; etc.
3) mapping and graphics
sometimes trees, bushes and grass hanging in the air, "holes" in the relief are noticed, sometimes invisible walls limiting the journey beyond the edge of the world are placed crookedly (for example, a barrier is placed 10 meters from the wall with a gate, as a result of which it is impossible to reach these 10 meters before these gates, it would seem that they are gates and should restrict movement in a natural way, why put up a barrier?This is observed in the southeast, behind the Rift and in other places); on some northern islands (islets) the water surface textures are superimposed on the ground textures, resulting in curved flickering triangles (i.e. the ground surface plane coincides with the water surface plane); sometimes the underwater effect disappears under water (i.e. everything is clearly visible to the very bottom); objects sometimes disappear for a few seconds, and if you push them, they appear; the game does not remember the exact location of objects, and after returning to the house, carefully placed skulls usually lie on the floor; arrows and ice icicles in the body of the protagonist do not always disappear (only reloading an early save saves); when forging objects, the hero sometimes holds on to the red-hot end of the blank; in some cases, the hair sticks out through the helmet (for example, if the GG is a woman with long hair and she is wearing a heavy dragon helmet); the same with some shields (dwemer shield); etc. in some cases, the hair sticks out through the helmet (for example, if the GG is a woman with long hair and she is wearing a heavy dragon helmet); the same with some shields (dwemer shield); etc. in some cases, the hair sticks out through the helmet (for example, if the GG is a woman with long hair and she is wearing a heavy dragon helmet); the same with some shields (dwemer shield); etc.
4) balance
the curve balance of everything that is possible, as a result of the first 30 levels we run from enemies - starting from level 31 (approximately) the enemies run away from us in fear. Especially pleasing are the draurgist commanders with bows, who kill the hero with one shot (or two, if heavy armor is fully pumped and the best armor, lovingly forged with their own hands, is worn) - and this is at level 60. Marauders are also pleasing, for the killing of which you need more arrows than for a dragon (master); cheat enchantment and blacksmithing; if you make skin from, for example, the skin of a bear, then the total weight of the skin will be more than the weight of the skin, however, from a large metal Dwemer casting weighing 25, you can get only 5 (or how many) ingots weighing 1 (where does the rest of the metal go?); there is no distribution of damage by body zones (a sniper hit with an arrow from 50 meters into the eye will cause the same amount of damage as how much hit in the heel); why marauders, dressed in rags, endure with two blows of a rusty piece of iron on ebony armor, while I need to make 10 blows with a Daedric sword, for example (it feels like a broom is in my hands, but not like an epic transcendent assassin sword); well, etc.
5) inventory
lacks normal sorting of items in chests (at least alphabetically); a mess with soul stones in the inventory (they do not add up), and capturing souls with weapons is generally insanity, because. a tiny soul can fly into a great soul stone and you need to constantly monitor how many stones are in your inventory and which ones (have you run out of ordinary soul stones? It doesn’t matter, now all tiny souls will fly into great ones), and also know which creatures give which souls; besides, the same creatures can give different souls depending on the level of the hero (my trolls first gave big souls, and then ordinary ones);
6) and so on.

R
Roman00 20.01.23

Guys, I need to know if this is a bug or is it worth trying too much ?? maybe there is a lever somewhere? which is hidden in some way???