3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St1Lker 20.01.23 04:17 pm

Bugs with party members and some others (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I actually found such a cheat item, called "Mystic Tuning Gloves", given in Winterhold by Dervis Neloren for the duration of the quest to set up magic wells. We take the quest and just don't finish it. Magic is restored in them in a second. Who cares, please, but I gave them away, because the interest of the game was completely lost.
160 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To DAHTE1
So, I wrote how to return it. I had the same bug with a Bosmer from the village, so after I completed several quests in the company of guilders (I completed a quest for the guild of thieves, Brynjelf and Karlia were there with me, i.e. they were my party members), the Bosmer companion returned to his place home, where I found it. He gladly began to run after me again and the things that I gave him, did not lose.

k
kadi555 20.01.23

Which party member is better to sacrifice in Boethiah's quest?

k
kadi555 20.01.23

nemoname needs
to be treated, of course, the imbalance is also not very good, but for some reason a partner in fur armor dies faster than in glass or Daedric ones.

S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To nemoname
The power of the armor does not matter, not for the GG, not for the partner.
No need to fill. I specifically drove from the beginning in the armor of an officer of the Stormcloaks and picked up the ax of Ysgramor. I looked like in such weapons and health elixirs quickly ended, then I switched to an ebony ax and dragon scaly armor - the difference is very noticeable. In this weapon, he soaked a dragon, who was helped by a gang of necromancers (they revived their fallen comrades and called for the help of the Daedra) and did not use a single potion.

a
a_lesnic 20.01.23

to the last post + I have been trying to download the enchantment for a long time !!!
in order to have cool clothes go through the plot there will be a mission when it is necessary to penetrate the Thalmor !!! we steal all non-enchanted clothes that have no protection, that is, boots, gloves and capes !!! swing the enchantment to EVERYTHING and enchant items with the help of the black star of azura !!!
for a good game, I advise you to first complete the dark brotherhood quest, you can take it from any innkeeper, just ask about the rumors, he will tell you that they say the boy in winterhold is trying to call the dark brotherhood, we go to winterhold, we complete the boy’s quest, we go to bed we sleep, we wake up in the middle of a swamp in an abandoned hut, an assassin of the dark brotherhood sits on the closet and says they say you have stolen our contract and says that "don't care about the prince, you fulfilled it" and invites us to join the dark brotherhood, in order to join it we need to kill one of the three types that we ordered ( wet everyone why risk it xD), join the dark brotherhood and start completing quests at the end we will get 20,000 gold all together about 45,000 gold

P
PUMA 20.01.23

most likely just the GG is pumped along with the enemies, and the party member remains the same level as you took him. I don't know for sure, it's just my opinion

o
olonka 20.01.23

Sheogorath cursed me. That is, not me, but my partners. The first time it was Lydia - we climbed into some local necropolis with her, such a classic ghoul ran at us, fell into such a classic trap-knife trap and disappeared. As it became clear later - he was pressed into the wall. I went a little further and stopped the trap. And everything would be fine, but then a bug began - I don’t see the dead man, but Lydia, obviously, sees, and kneads with the wall into which he was dented. And the wall answers! Moreover, Lydia during the mesilov with the wall constantly launches a trap. Ruby knives knead Lydia. I stop the trap, but Lydia hits the wall again and the trap starts again and cuts Lydia. I stop the trap again... I can't help anymore - I don't know how to fight with the walls. And so on until the victorious end, that is, the corpse of Lydia and the background laughter of a ghoul from the wall (" Do you see the rabbit? Me neither. And he is!").
The second time it was some kind of random magic and again a necropolis. In one hall there are such small closed caves, where the ghouls stand, in order to open them, you need to turn some kind of lever. But this magician doesn't care about the walls - she fights beautifully with the dead through them. And while I'm running around the cave in search of a shaitan-lever to close the door, the ghoul manages to kill it through the wall (And I thought that "killing yourself against the wall" is a figurative expression ....

S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To olonka
Test bugs +)

A
Aidan Fox 20.01.23

Strange. I have no problems with party members.
As for me, the developers miscalculated that when a Persian rides a horse, a partner (ca) runs after him like a faithful dog. It looks stupid.

k
kadi555 20.01.23

olonka
pass through the wall with the console and kill the ghoul

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

Robe of the archmage + Marakei (such a mask, removed from a corpse in the Labyrinth) = a character without a head.

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

Another bug with Amulet of Talos. I have 2 of them, I bring this fucking amulet to the sister of the executed in Solitude. The amulet ceases to be a quest + the task does not give up.
Something here is a bug on a bug! The game is raw to the point of impossibility (like Gothic 2 version 1.28 at the time). There is still patching and patching, and not adding the ability for dragons to fly ass forward (patch 1.2).

v
vortex44 20.01.23

Guys, can you tell me about the bug in the story quest "Ancient Knowledge"? Before that, even minor bugs didn’t happen, but here I can’t continue the quest - where I need to talk with the keeper of knowledge in Winterhold ... The necessary item about the ancient scroll does not appear in the dialogue ... Perhaps the fact is that I have a long-accepted quest "Beyond the Mundane" to the Dwemer ruins... If so, can I continue to move further along the storyline? Or will it be necessary to load an old save and cancel the above quest? Thanks in advance!

v
vsem76 20.01.23

I have no effects (no fire, no smoke, etc.). The ENB series adds a bug with grass (is there another way to return the effects? (I went through half the game and didn’t know that there were no effects, but now I don’t want to play without them)

L
Lunx 20.01.23

Orlean01

Laughed. But I took note. Honestly, this fuss with merchants is infuriating to the teeth
You can of course wear a zenithar amulet +25 to trade. you can drink a merchant's potion and pump eloquence, (it's just a pity to spend perks), but the togra and the prices for your goods are more and everything is the same in principle. The merchants have more money, the prices for the goods are higher, and again you sell two or three rings and all the money is over and you start scouring the map to earn money by selling all sorts of crap to the camp merchants. But since there are crashes when moving fast, the incentive has already disappeared completely with this trade and fees of all kinds of crap. It’s better to take a perk for finding more gold in chests and urns (but again, it’s a pity for the perk) in general, stupidity is terrible, especially when you already come across expensive weapons worth much more than even the richest merchant has money available even without pumping and potions.

To be honest, they pulled it up, I have my eloquence up to 65 so far pumped, the first perk is taken (it’s just a pity for the rest) and these trading flights on the map with the weight turned off to earn money and sell rubbish got bogged down. If only someone made everything a buying merchant in one place and with an unlimited amount
Or the opportunity to open your own store if it was worth spending skills on such
garbage places . Idiocy is meaningless, but I see no way out

v
vernedelis 20.01.23

here I have a repack, and there are no bugs, well, except for the house in solitude, everything is fine with companions, even the oldest dragon can be overwhelmed .... so I don’t know what you thought of yourself here ... you just need to look for normal companions, and not shnyagu from taverns)

S
ShamomahS 20.01.23

To Tamriel steers
and not shnyaga from taverns)
Here they just don’t complain about them =)

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

Lunx
Yes, your own crab in Skyrim would not hurt)
M.b. there is still one somewhere ))
Although I collect only magic junk and parse it into enchants. If the effect is already there, I leave it to roll. I don't take any other rubbish. I give the items that interest me to my partner and later drop them into the chest. What I don’t need, I just throw away somewhere (well, put or put it in someone’s house, so that it’s so beautiful, or throw armor on the street for people: let them take it).

K
Ksuta 20.01.23

Lunx I
support! You give your store in the game, where you can throw off all the junk, and the hired worker will stand behind the counter and give you the proceeds.

K
Ksuta 20.01.23

Corrosion
will not be taken away, they are all honest here...
I stole a bow and shield in Whiterun at the very beginning of the game. Where the guild of thieves and buyers of stolen goods did not yet know.
As a result, in order not to carry extra weight, I threw it off in the same place in Whiterun near the market .... A lot of time passed. Already the level is high, and the main quests are almost all completed, and I have visited all the cities ... and the bow and shield are still lying around in Whiterun on the street, a kind of mute reproach of conscience in my first theft ...