3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St1Lker 20.01.23 04:17 pm

Bugs with party members and some others (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I actually found such a cheat item, called "Mystic Tuning Gloves", given in Winterhold by Dervis Neloren for the duration of the quest to set up magic wells. We take the quest and just don't finish it. Magic is restored in them in a second. Who cares, please, but I gave them away, because the interest of the game was completely lost.
160 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene Chief 20.01.23

Arantir_3000 some
kind of systematic glitch, I have it all the time, I run with an ax, and if I shoot a corpse or some kind of box, I always have all sorts of bows with less damage or daggers plus they show, and the triangle is up, supposedly it is better than what is used.

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Eugene Chief
Well, the corpse has a triangle - this is the best thing he has (just like with merchants).

E
Eugene Chief 20.01.23

Arantir_3000
uh... I'm afraid you're wrong, I'll take a look now.

E
Eugene Chief 20.01.23

looked at the total billebird. knocked down the guard shows that he has a +20 shield and an arrow up !!!. Plus 20 to what damage? absurdity, to the defense? well, only there is no protection number at the bottom. Further, the armor shows -16, well, according to the previous scheme, suppose from protection, there is no triangle !!!, although the armor of the corpse is the only one, then the helmet, shows -19, and the triangle is up!, then fur boots, no triangle -23, only he has only boots, and one cap, and one armor and one shield. What does all this mean? where is her mother's sane statistics and not this bugged shit?

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Yevgeny Chief
I made a mistake... I mixed it up. The corpse had a mace, but I don't have a mace in my bag. It shows that she is the best.
But you are also a little wrong here: "better than what is used."
The best is shown for each type: dagger, sword, bow, two-handed sword, mace, axe, light cuirass, heavy boots, etc... In short, for each individual type of item. I noticed this with merchants, and then with myself.
Those. maybe, for example, 2 helmets - light and heavy - and both with a triangle.
And not what is used, but the best that is in the inventory. On the used items, the triangles do not go anywhere.

E
Eugene Chief 20.01.23

Arantir_3000
is good, but then why is there no triangle icon on the "Riften Guardian Armor" icon? I don't have any light armor at all!!! but logically there should be an icon, since I don’t have light armor))) and this is the best. On the other hand, I don’t have shields, I’m a two-hander, and the shield shows a triangle up, I don’t understand this system

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

Evgeniy The chief
yo-mayo... Some kind of terrible confusing system
0_o I also tried it on a Riften guard, only a shield with a triangle... And I'm all in heavy armor and with a two-handed axe.
Why do you also have a helmet with a triangle? 0_o

G
Great Warlord 20.01.23

First of all, I was struck by the fact that when I joined my comrade for the first time (It was Lydia, like many), I noticed that she could calmly take blows from most strong enemies (giants, mammoths) in connection with which I sent her "tank" them. But (!) over time, for some reason, even the weakest of the mobs (wolves, bandits) began to knock her out (put her on her knees) with almost 1-2 hits. The question arose, was it intended, or is it some kind of bug? Do they really lose that much HP over time? Even though I consistently replace their equipment with a stronger one.
The second aspect, many party members "refuse" to wear bows better than the basic ones that they were wearing by the developers, similarly, the question arises, is this intended or is this a bug?
The next question is, why did "my" "wife" stop cooking food for me?
Further, at the slightest violation of the law in front of a guard or any civilian, my party member leaves me.
Well, for refueling, a couple of small bugs I discovered:
In the city of Solitude (the capital of Skyrim), hawks soaring above the city in the sky suddenly (!) became invulnerable, that is, arrows, magic and other killings stopped taking them.
In the same city, I got from the local executioner (I don’t remember the name) the Executioner’s Ax, with a funny feature, its damage was affected by bonuses like + 40% to ONE-HANDED weapons and the skill itself, while the ax is Two-handed and when attacking it raises the skill " Two-handed weapon".
Well, for now, everything seems to be, I haven’t found any more of such conspicuous bugs. A request to those who met with these or similar bugs to unsubscribe, or maybe someone knows how to fix them, thanks in advance, I will be very grateful.

F
Fitter 20.01.23

GreatWarlord
Yes, not a single bug :) When you break the balance of weapons / armor of a party member, he becomes weak. Everything, your playful hands :) Except: birds are already immortal. You probably stole the ax.

G
Great Warlord 20.01.23

Birds until some time were not immortal, knocked them down in packs, ingredients are mined from them, the beak and feathers of a hawk, I did not stole the ax, but honestly killed the executioner and took it off his corpse. But for the first time I hear about the balance, I also thought at first, mb it’s because of the clothes, section, let it go home, attached it, checked it, there’s no difference.

M
Mezz 20.01.23

I have exactly the same problem with displaying defense/damage.
I play an orc with a two-handed, companion on the tail.
From this, two conclusions arise:
1. Does this bug depend on the race of the character (MB only orcs are so lucky, playing the Nord and the cat did not notice this)?
2. Or is it a comparison with the partner's outfit...
I'm at work now, I'll be at home and check the version with the partner's outfit.

p
p_b 20.01.23

PPC you are inventing problems for yourself ...
in the mind it is difficult to compare chtol? triangles, pluses...

k
kadi555 20.01.23

In the tower of Darkness, I took the magician's partner, then sent her away after a while, and now she stands in her tower like a statue not to be taken, even though the audio wants to go with me, but the dialogue menu does not appear. Who faced and how to fix it?

F
Fitter 20.01.23

kadi555
Try it, console, click on character
EnablePlayerControls

M
Mezz 20.01.23

Checked. It's not about the partner.
It's strange, in the morning there was such a problem only with two-handers, everything is ok with armor.
I'll take a look at the patterns tonight.

I
I am SN 20.01.23

And I generally resurrected a skjer (or something like that) who, in the assignments of his associates, died according to the plot, now he walks as if nothing had happened, even gives assignments.

m
mad wolf 20.01.23

valnul the guard shows that he has a +20 shield and an arrow up !!!. Plus 20 to what damage? absurdity, to the defense?
+20 - they tell you that if you take this shield in your hands, your defense will be +20 more than in your current clothes.
, then the helmet shows -19, and the triangle is up! those. it will be the best of the light helmets, and you have heavy armor upgraded.

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.23

those. it will be the best of the light helmets, and you have heavy armor upgraded.
I already wrote about this, in fact. And he also wrote that I didn’t have any arrows on my helmet, armor, or anything else, although I don’t have light armor in my inventory at all, and I use only heavy armor.
So it doesn’t fit ...
And at the same time, on other corpses with arrows, maces and shields, which I don’t have either. It kind of fits here ...
And I also saw a light helmet with an arrow at the merchant, and at the same time I had a heavy helmet with an arrow in my bag. But there is no longer an arrow on the corpse ... The armor is definitely light, I checked it.
And where is the rule?

B
Bansheevod 20.01.23

Fitterr: Except: birds are already immortal.
what nonsense? he has already killed more than a dozen from a bow, for sure, these same hawks ... beak and feathers fall from them

G
Great Warlord 20.01.23

Most of all I want to know how to fix the "weakness" in the health of the party members, when any cattle, dressed in ragged clothes, knocks him out, it's very annoying :)