3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
K
Khajit v1talik from Morro 05.05.23

The entire TES series,Gothic and except HoMM the fourth

T
Tyler Durden 05.05.23

• Getting Up: Content Under Pressure
• Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
• Fahrenheit
• Max Payne 1,2
• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

M
Media Mishka 05.05.23

1)The Legacy of Kain series. Started with the bearded Blood Omen...Then Soul Reaver 1 and 2, Blood Omen 2, Defiance...
2) Battlefield 1942: the first bf made a very deep impression.
3)Mafia
4)Fahrenheit
5)Hitman
6)Max Payne 1, 2: super plot and great gameplay;

M
Master TcHiPsA 05.05.23

Thirteenth. XII who doesn't know. I went through the whole game 3 times!!!! It's the only game that brought out my soul. I wish the second part would come out. I even dreamt about it.

M
MrAl 05.05.23

Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura: A masterpiece forever in my memory. There won't be such RPGs anymore.
SW KOTOR 1: The best Star Wars universe game.
Baldur's Gate: My first RPG.
System Shock 2 and Deus Ex.
And both Fallout. I can't do without them;

P
Paddle vs Pascal and mate 05.05.23

RAGBI
who played will understand

M
MrAl 05.05.23

Well, then, BASKETBALL :)

S
Sidzuko 05.05.23

Little Big Adventure... A very old toy about the adventures of Twinsen. I love it!!!:-))

h
haha your dead 05.05.23

And I also liked the old quest "Adventures of Thorin" =)

G
Gone with the sin 05.05.23

good old Mafia-excellent plot....

K
Kiljes 05.05.23

Operation Flashpoint

D
DJA III 05.05.23

My whole life

D
Dimоn 05.05.23

Cosy ))

h
haha your dead 05.05.23

Forget the kerchief, the sapper rules! I have 92 seconds personal record on the pro =)

By the way, here is the world record for the sapper)

D
Donald Tornado 05.05.23

THE Godfather

D
Dimоn 05.05.23

Sapper lame kerchief rules)

h
haha your dead 05.05.23

For such words in the Middle Ages many times were put to the stake)

U
User 299668 05.05.23

GTA Vice City is my favorite game. Rockstar Games is the best company for me! GTA 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA Liberty City Stories. Max Payne 2. Also played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Just got through today! Mafia liked it, but no longer like it. No secrets. In general, GTA Vice City;

B
Black Jesuz 05.05.23

Silent hill - all parts;

M
Marina80 05.05.23

Silent Hill 3, Syberia 1-2!