3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovu 05.05.23

TES 3 and Warhammer 40000

U
User 294575 05.05.23

1) Mafia is a masterpiece, I haven't seen anything better than this game, although I play most of the big and not so big novelties. A gangster story that amazes with its scope, quality, realism and of course the plot. The storyline in this game, it's a separate work of art, which strikes and catches forever ...
2) Prince of Persia: Scramble with Fate - great performance, exciting combat, but again, the main role played by the story, because of which and should pass it ...Vampire: the maquarade of bloodlines - graphs and physics on the high level, but the main thing is the plot which tells in details about all the burdens of living a cursed man and plunges into the dark, hostile and mysterious life of a vampire.
For me in games in general the main component, for which I play them, is a quality and exciting story, it is on this basis and I put these games.

S
Shadowmere 05.05.23

It will always be my favorite game, it's a part of my soul, my second world;

D
Don Karbone 05.05.23

MAFIA
CHICAGO 1930

V
ViceTim 05.05.23

PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru

GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 05.05.23

Samorost 1, 2!
And in general, the love games in real life are the ones that stick in your soul the most...

S
SaLvaDoR7 05.05.23

STALKER specifically rips and swords! But resources gobble up like at home! Conter-strike is a good one (mines and mines). MAFIA is very linear, but I still respect it! :) BF 2142-bad only in the network awards alone does not pull! Oblivion cool toy, but very stretched and the beginning of a long time to get out of the sewers! Morrovind too nice.-seriously bored with the endless pumping your man. I myself have been playing since 2001 and I'm bored with toys to play. I just run the game and already do not want to sit behind a computer!
Here in the ARMED ASSAULT just turned on already boring! In general, the games in the near future will have to quit or try something MEGA-new and truly addictive!!!!!!!!!!! :)
PS in GTA missions are very stupid, although not monotonous. Previously made better games-Kazaki, Wolfenshtein and now even lazy blimey. One KARMAK works with ID SOFTWARE...........

D
Donald Tornado 05.05.23

GTA (all), The Godfather, WRC 2005

D
DeNy ZiGel 05.05.23

Gothic 1, 2, 3...

V
Vladir 05.05.23

What struck my heart was Qiva III. Fourth Qiva is better than the third, but for me the third will remain in my heart forever. And then there's Rom:Total Thief. I stopped liking many strategies because of it. I also liked it. And KOTOR is the best;

T
The bad moment 05.05.23

Sword & Magic ninth very long played on the old comput!!!!

V
VаMpiRe 05.05.23

three:1)Gothic 2 NightRaven (only with addon)
2)GTA
3)of course DOOM3!!!!

C
Cheburashka 05.05.23

Tetris :)

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 05.05.23

1) MAFIA
2) Jedi Knight - Jedy Academy
3) TES 4 - Oblivion
4) Call Of Duty 1, 2
5) LOTR Battle for Middle Earth 1, 2 (Witchking not so much)
6) Starcraft
7) Warcraft 2, 3
6) Heroes of Might and Magic 2, 3, 4, 5
7) And of course the great game: Start;>>>Shutdown;>>Life

V
VаMpiRe 05.05.23

And of course a great game: Start;>>> Shutdown;>> Life
plot is unpatented but the graphics are charming :)

P
PAVEL 666 05.05.23

GTA 3, GTA Vice City.

b
byndr 05.05.23

Xenus, Call of Juarez, Test Drive Unlimited...

G
Gelios 05.05.23

It's on the main!!!!:)

M
Media Mishka 05.05.23

How timely you were:) biding your time?

G
Gelios 05.05.23

Yeah