3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
d
dancing_razor 05.05.23

(

I wandered around in Stalker for over a month)
Every single day.
Then I installed new mods, and then another month...
It's been a while since StarKraft and Tiberium Sun.

I'm a series girl:
Tomb Raider
Silent Hill
Splinter Cell
Prince of Persia, etc
In short, classics!

S
SkaFaNDr 05.05.23

All games from Blizzard - Warcraft 2 and Starcraft are the first strategy games that I liked, and when I first played World of Warcraft.... I still can't tear myself away for 3 years now =D

Z
Z-modeler 05.05.23

Need for Speed Most Wanted is really a game that I play for days at night, passed it 7 times at 100% and still play it.

Z
Z-modeler 05.05.23

Silent Hill is a good game. I played it for a long time, but then got bored

C
Chugoky 05.05.23

MAFIA-Sity of Lost Heaven.

Stunningly recreated atmosphere, brilliant acting, and the city... It's real: driving through working class neighborhoods at night, darkness everywhere, dispersed only by streetlights, you turn off at an intersection and suddenly see a lonely light on the fourth floor. Who knows, maybe someone has insomnia, or maybe not let go of work, carelessly taken home ... ?

R
Rеvival 05.05.23

The list is sorted in descending order:
1) Gothic 2 - NotR
2) Black & White 1
3) Max Payne 1
4) Return to Castle Wolfenstein
5) Quake 1
6) Hexen: beyond heretic
7) NFS: 5

U
User 310037 05.05.23

1)life
2)oblivion
3)gta:vcs
4)gta:lcs
c birthday you QuaD[DaM4Ge!

S
SAM FISHER, man. 05.05.23

1. hill 2

2. fahrenheit

3. doom 3

4.condemned

5.nuclear titbit

-
-Arsenal- 05.05.23

Deus EX-syument mmmmm!
Civilisation IV-on the computers I was playing it and in Sanja with wyce!
GTA SA-opportunities
GTA VC-world
GTA III-final roller!

M
Martina 05.05.23

Master TcHiPsA
Thirteenth. XII who don't know. I went through the whole game 3 times!!!! It's the only game that brought out my soul. I wish the second part would come out. I even dreamt about it.

on the Akell CD with Cold fear I saw a commercial. the plot is interesting - a man woke up on the beach, doesn't remember anything but he got a tattoo of XIII and for some reason people in black are after him. is it?

l
l13th 05.05.23

Wolfstein 3D - I even dreamt about it :)

Syberia, Half-Life 2/EP1/EP2, Fallout, the Dungeon Squad;

F
Fansaken 05.05.23

Gothic 1-2 in 3 going to start playing...
Tama very wonderful plot...
Sometimes even for a whole day without stopping played it...
In short, this game is an RPG with the best plot!!!!!!!

F
Fansaken 05.05.23

I also really liked the game Zeus... It's old, but I would still play it many times over...
I like to start from 0 to build a city... Build up warriors over time... Develop Culture... And fight and trade with other cities...
Played games like this... Advice...

V
Virta's leg 05.05.23

To my list I add Fahrenheit and Nox

About the latter: I can't recall any other game which would leave such memories, such impressions as Nox. And genuinely perplexed why Westwood, after such a successful experience in making RPGs, abandoned it. Part 2 would have been something fantastic for me. Ehhh, I wish I could go back to the days when NFS 3 was a masterpiece, and Diablo 2 was awesome)

B
Berous aka Rebillion 05.05.23

Fahrenheit and The Witcher really liked the plot!

M
Ma4eteGT 05.05.23

The Witcher - super game - but recently began to annoy frequent crashes

S
Sorizo 05.05.23

Gothic,The Witcher,Max Payne.

-
-Sheva- 05.05.23

Mafia in the soul lit.Here's a game - SHADESHOW.

M
Muadh Dib 05.05.23

F.A.L.O.U.T.!!!!!!!!

A
Anya.Celm 05.05.23