3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
J
John-117 05.05.23

old strategy Fire and Sword (6 years old it), I can even now sit down and play.
and Halo 2 is the only action that enticed me immediately for 8 hours straight. any other action after 2 hours bored, or turn off, or play something else.

O
Oleg77 05.05.23

Halo
Red alert 2
Half-Life
Civilization 3

[
[KWAZAR] 05.05.23

1.Morrowind
2.Freelancer
3.Oblivion
4.Stronghold Crusader

P
Patric star 05.05.23

Mafia (I still play it to this day=>),gta3 - no better game mankind has invented! Max Payne (especially the first one) I missed school because of it! Can not replay: tears come to my eyes! Warcraft 3 was playing on schedule from 9 am till 11 pm all summer vacations, all these games I will show to my kids and they will definitely like it!

V
Vidro or Slouch Dog 05.05.23

In descending order
1)STALKER - atmosphere and jokes around the fire with a roasting corpse in it =)
2)Ragnarok Online - well I can't forget. 2) Ragnarok Online - well, I can't forget...First MMORPG somehow...(Lineage II compared to it stupid loot fishing)
3)Half-Life(1, Blueshift, opposing force, 2, ep one) All passed all love.
4)Stronghold Crusader - the best castle strategy game played 4 years ago, and still play
5)Cossacks: The War Again - was spending my days with it on his Pentium II. Nostalgia Jopt
Also, Gothic III, GTA SA,Warcraft III RoC =)(for the exact same in Battle net and play on Hero wars and Hero line wars and Dota hate!!!! (IMHO) !!!! Come on, kill me doters :-/ )

D
Dr.Santexnik 05.05.23

In some bearded year I first saw Grand Theft Auto 1 on the screen of a fourteen-inch dinosaur. That's when I felt freedom for the first time. And then GTA 3, and there was even more freedom. And so with each new game there is more and more freedom, and the insanity overwhelms me more and more. I guess you could call it "got it in my heart"?/lt;/p>

D
DeletedAccount-2022 05.05.23

Patric star
"gta3 is the best game mankind has ever invented!"
-yeah. I'm starting to feel sorry for humanity. :(

to Dr.Santexnik
You just haven't often played games with freedom; I've been playing Fallout since 1997 and felt this boundless freedom, which, by the way, is still hundreds of thousands of times greater than the freedom that is in the GTA series. And Morrowind is also the absolute, apogee of freedom;

D
Dr.Santexnik 05.05.23

Nightwish
Morovind and Fallout are not the same freedom. In gta it's the real world and you can butcher everyone in the meat, gyg

D
DeletedAccount-2022 05.05.23

Dr.Santexnik, the same can be in Morrowind and Fallout e, only better, because, unlike GTA, in Morrka and Fallout e NPC - are NPC, they do not appear out of nowhere and therefore there is an opportunity to literally all cut, and in GTA this can not, because all the residents it - just a bunch of faceless dummy, who respawn right in front of you.

A
Ankuzya 05.05.23

Morrowind
For the feeling of freedom, the effect of spreading wings. There you can feel strong, feel different, but... Real. There you can do exactly what you want without being distracted by pressuring factors. Despite the constant tension in the game, the feeling of somebody standing behind you, the nerve-wracking darkness in some moments... Beautiful, tasteful and clear to the heart.

Syberia 1, 2
Not just beautiful games with an interesting storyline and great quests... Really cling and do not want to let go. Emotions so that you feel everything yourself.

TMNT
I don't know why I like turtle games so much. But I just can't not play them, it's like a part of me already. On a console still... What I experienced then, at the age of 6, will never be forgotten. And that's why I have to give credit to the game that managed to get on my computer and never get bored. Cute (sexy ^_^) Dante. His cold brother in hot hell. Demons and half-breeds. What could be better and more enjoyable for me?)

That's it for now...

M
Martina 05.05.23

Gothic 1

Gothic 1 and 2 fell into my soul. now I play Oblivion. have no complaints all is well. but the atmosphere is not enough. want to go through Gothic 2: Night of the Crow. as I remember Yankendar. he alone is worth to pass the game several times.
Max Payne 1
Just super!!! I passed him 10 times before the screw is not fly. and 2 of the stuff completely.

X
Xser5 05.05.23

GOTHIC 2

J
Jurа 05.05.23

GTA San Andreas is very much in my heart. I can't do without it anymore;

b
bombshell 05.05.23

all of Tomb Raider
all of Silent Hill

and of course Starcraft:Broodwar and MMORPG Silkroad online!!!

w
warcatPG 05.05.23

X-COM
Carmageddon
Pool of Radiance 2
Mortal Kombat 3
Morrowind
Heroes of Might And Magic III
Diablo
Готики 1,2+Ворон

D
DotA-Shadow 05.05.23

Desperados
Commandos
Gothiki 1,2+Raven
War3
Medal of Honor
+most all games of World War II (when I play these games I get immersed in history)

D
DotA-Shadow 05.05.23

Yes and also Mafia and the Internet game Territory (I still remember it)

U
Unкnown 05.05.23

Since I just popped home for 5 seconds and I'm leaving again, I don't have much time, so I hastily sketched the following post:

Without priority:

1) Half-Life 1 is the standard of linear ActionFPS for its time. It's the best because it's the _first_ game with such an atmosphere of bleakness, loneliness, and fear. Nice gimmick of twisting intrigue throughout the game, and a mysterious never-before-told plot. (imho, there is no story in the usual sense, just competent work of level designers and screenwriters to screw up the constant tension. They make it so that the player is constantly thinking quot;what's next?quot;. Which is taken as a kind of mythical plot. But how it's done!). Half-Life 2 - a quality, glamorous movie with a beautiful story about a totalitarian regime and the enslavement of humanity, which you can watch more than once. This is what I grew up with.

3) Mafia - The atmosphere and the environment of the 30s was perfectly conveyed, an unhurried flow of life at the time and the world, playing in which you understand that before the grass was greener and the trees were higher. Playing the game, you feel the same way when you take your grandmother's old dusty box out of the attic, shake off the dust, and start looking at the faded photos. Launching the game, you feel as if you are launching your own personal time machine, which carries you back to those wonderful times... A beautiful and sad story of friendship and betrayal. A beautiful rarity. Not a game, but a work of art.

4) GTA2 - The first game in which I felt real freedom of action. GTA3 - I skipped school because of this game, it was the first real 3D virtual city for me. With the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises at the time. I'll never forget the impressive moment when I first stepped out onto the deserted road (it was early morning in the game) and looked at the multi-storey skyscrapers lit with the purple rays of dawn and felt the distant and quiet hum of the waking metropolis. Then I realized that a whole new and wonderful game was beginning for me. Yes, in this game you can feel yourself really independent in a new, unfamiliar city.

5) Max Payne 1/2 is a beautiful movie about the American dream, about an ordinary American cop who just wanted to live like everyone else. A beautiful and very sad story of a man who had everything taken away from him in an instant. They ruined his life, killed his love, and with it the hope for a better future. In the second part he finds a new love, but here again everything goes wrong. It feels like everyone who becomes close to him dies sooner or later. It's just some kind of curse. In the end, he has nobody and nothing left, he's completely devastated, there's nothing left to live for. (If I were in his place I would have shot myself, but he also passed this test - a strong man).
Though I am not a sentimental person, I must admit that at that moment a man's tear rolled down my cheek. :)

6) Silent Hill 2 is timeless. Japanese horror reference.

7) Gothic 2 - still can't figure out how I could like it. Pure RPG and especially the fantasy genre I can not stand the spirit. Well, here's the paradox. I really enjoyed this medieval world. I agree, there's something to it. (For example, the same Morrowind 2 times started, 2 times gave up - not my thing). I think that says something.

It's not like I forgot anything.

J
Jоkеr 05.05.23

Crime Life Gang Wars

P
PromoDj_92 05.05.23

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is really a game that fell into my heart!