3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 06:30 am

Looking for the game v.6

Please help me find the game, the game is that the boat needs to get from port to port, the water between the ports in the thickets that need to be cleaned with the addition of the same color, thickets are hexagonal, the boat looks like a barge or tugboat on steam traction, so that's it, the game 2004 + - year.

806 Comments
Sort by:
I
I-z-I 09.05.23

Hello everyone, help me find a game. It's a shooter about the future, not the newest. There was multiplayer (like only pvp and 2 teams red/blue). If you take the story game, you start playing for a girl (like a princess), her ship is attacked and you need to break through. The game has different types of armor (3 types), 3rd type something like a robot and different weapons (I remember was "discomette"), and as a short-range retractable blade with a blue glow. Unfortunately I can not remember more, I would be very grateful if you write the name.

M
Mad Butcher 09.05.23

I-z-I

I-z-I wrote:
Hello everyone, help me find a game. It's a shooter about the future, not the newest one. There was multiplayer (like only pvp and 2 red/blue teams). If you take the story game you start playing for a girl (like a princess), her ship is attacked and you need to break through. The game has different types of armor (3 types), 3rd type something like a robot and different weapons (I remember was "discomette"), and as a short-range retractable blade with a blue glow. Unfortunately I can't remember more, I would be extremely grateful if you could write the name.

Probably Tribes: Vengeance

K
Karakytik 09.05.23

Warframe

e
elepodobralnik 09.05.23

Multiplayer 1-person shooter (in idea, I remember only the bots), no story, only a set of maps. If I'm not mistaken in the game was also light equipment such as off-road vehicles (or maybe not). Inventory consisted of the squares, which can take any equipment, as long as there was enough space (similar to the inventory from Deus Ex). I definitely remember the snow map with the submarine in the middle, the night map in the sawmill, the map with the boat dock.
And the phrase "Improvise, now you're on your own."
Not halo, not quake and not unreal

S
StormX07 09.05.23

elepodriver

e
elepodobralnik 09.05.23

StormX07
Where were you nine months ago

p
pyficator 09.05.23

Pacific action shooter (circa 2007), first you had to land on a planet, steering the ship, dodging mines (view of the ship from behind), then on a planet, a maze, running with weapons to collect mines or some artifacts to pick up new weapons at the end of the mission to run to the ship and fly away from the planet and so on planet after planet.

F
FallenGhost 09.05.23

pyficator
Может она?

p
pyficator 09.05.23

FallenGhost
Newer graphics, dude ran in a suit similar to that of Half-Life type astronaut, there are planets covered with grass and all in mazes need to look for exits and shoot them to get out.

V
Vlad Poplavsky 09.05.23

Maybe Crysis?

R
Ruslanchik77 09.05.23

Hello, looking for a game one (played a long time ago somewhere in 2014-16, somewhere like this).I remember that it was a first-person shooter.You walk on a spaceship and kill all kinds of monsters.I remember that at the beginning you meet two monsters that have no hands, and electric shockers.Then if you go further in the story you can meet with a monster long distance,I remember that there was one fat monster who is difficult to kill.About the weapons in the game do not remember.Can you tell the game name if you know.Thank you in advance

a
amid-amyirp 09.05.23

Hello! Help me find the game...
The game is about 1998-2002, because in those years my father subscribed magazines Game.exe and Computer Press and on some of the discs that came with the magazines, there was a demo version. The game was in the genre of a board game "walker" (like for kids), i.e. you roll a die, you get a number and you walk a certain number of steps. In this demo there was only one level-map and it looked pretty gloomy and gray, like some rocks or ashes and dried out trees everywhere. On this very map was drawn a path with different bonuses, detours, and like there were some kind of freezing cells or cells. The character figures were sort of chubby bald monks in robes of different colors. The graphics - it was not full-fledged 3D, but as 2D used to be popular, but made out of 3d models. The point - you had to get to a church and it was the finish line, but I could be wrong and they started their way from there. Also, I think there was an antagonist in the form of an evil magician with a staff... All in all it's a bit rambling and made up of flashbacks from memory, but hopefully someone will help me find this game. Thank you!"

n
narkriel 09.05.23

You guys! Looking for a game.
Very old, played in the year or so 2005 approximately.
There's a guy with a scythe on his head, in these wide pants looking for a cloak or mantle. There it was raining all the time, you had to do puzzles or something.
Very difficult controls in terms of running as he was doing extra steps after you release the buttons. The game was difficult, I can not find the keywords and I do not remember the name :(
Remembered, he was there even what that ball tried to fight
----
Found it! Little Big Adventure 2!!!!

H
H3ADSHOT 09.05.23

But it seems to be command conquer renegade

B
Betrayed 09.05.23

Ladies and gentlemen, help me remember the game, the average run of 2000-2004 year, turn-based rpg (as I remember) from the third person (or first) with pumping and stuff,i remember only in the beginning of the game attack the town or castle then somewhere in the middle of the game about where you and an old man go down into the ground like a tree, and the end of the game the main villain or maybe the hero girl who kills someone in the house on the island (i think) and that's all i remember is kind of sword or staff with a purple hue,

g
gizych 09.05.23

Guys! The 4th month I can not remember the name of the game! Back in the 2000s, when I was still walking around the first PC, I remember there was a game. The point is this:
Offline game for the tank (some kind of square tank) with infinite laser salvos/patrons/shots. The game starts in a cave. in the game you can take one weapon (machine gun, missile, flamethrower, etc.), there are buffs (life, shield, etc.).
Nado to destroy all sorts of robots with guns. Pass different locations (cave-> desert-> room in which you have to look for colored keys / cards -> more do not remember, but there were many)
no story, just passing locations
I repeat, the game is old, but from the 3rd person, with normal graphics at that time

G
Griblin 09.05.23

gizych
Maybe Recoil?

d
dadayan 09.05.23

gizych
Dude, also looking for this game, you never found it?
"Guys! For the 4th month I can't remember the name of the game! Back in the 2000's, when I was still walking around the first PC, I remember there was a game. The point is this:
Offline game for the tank (some kind of square tank) with endless laser salvos / bullets / shots. The game starts in a cave. in the game you can take one weapon (machine gun, missile, flamethrower, etc.), there are buffs (life, shield, etc.).
Nado to destroy all sorts of robots with guns. Pass different locations (cave-> desert-> room in which you have to look for colored keys / cards -> more do not remember, but there were many)
no story, just passing locations
I repeat, the game is old, but from the 3rd person, with a normal graphics at that time.

u
u3195 09.05.23

Good afternoon.
Maybe someone can help you remember the name of the game.
The game is very old. Maybe 2000-2005 year.
I don't remember almost anything. I only remember the game has:

1. Helicopters that stand on the ship base.(On the water) And they are the main combat structure.
2. Tanks that can shoot or repair damaged vehicles. They are also on the ship, that would bring them to land, you need a helicopter to pick it up, on the side of the screen showed a small screen, the view from above, which would be easier to pick up a tank.
3 Well ... and the ship itself base, which has a combat turrets or missiles. But they can shoot them rarely, I do not remember.

Chopper could control itself or give the order and it will fly itself, and you can give him any course.
Operator voice (which in the game) seemed to be female.
I remember another little point. On the helicopters could put lasers (but they had to get somewhere).
They were needed that would destroy the enemy turrets, as the laser was long-range.
This is all I remember.
I hope someone will help. Thank you!

B
Bezumesss 09.05.23

Can you remember the game on Dandy, where you had to control a helicopter and rescue people.2D graphics, side view.That's all I remember.Thank you.

Thank you very much.