3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 06:30 am

Looking for the game v.6

Please help me find the game, the game is that the boat needs to get from port to port, the water between the ports in the thickets that need to be cleaned with the addition of the same color, thickets are hexagonal, the boat looks like a barge or tugboat on steam traction, so that's it, the game 2004 + - year.

806 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 09.05.23

BenziLLLa
Second game - Nox

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

MelShlemming
It is. Thank you.

A
Alpha-man 09.05.23

Eight years ago, when I was only about 10 years old, I saw a game on my computer when I was visiting an acquaintance. I didn't know anything about computers and games at the time, I only remember that the game was about people fighting machines. The robots were like a terminator without the organic shell (this description for those who had seen the movie). In the beginning, the main character met other survivors and went with them. Then some kind of robot boss appeared, huge, as big as a two-story house. The weapons in the game were firearms. In terms of the quality of graphics at the time the game impressed me, but you have to make allowances for age and the year when it was.
Well, that's all I remember. Perhaps someone will remember the name of the game.

c
cody11 09.05.23

Maybe the Binary Domain.

m
maximum 2003 09.05.23

Help me remember, a friend used to play a shooter game, first you go with some dude wearing an obama mask on the road in a car, you go into the woods to enemies, in the woods itself there is something spray-painted on the trees, then you have to destroy tents and after that you leave in the last remaining car.

M
Mad Butcher 09.05.23

maximum 2003

Maximum 2003 wrote:
Help me remember, a friend used to play a shooter, first you go with some dude in a Obama mask on the road in a car, you go to the forest to the enemies, in the forest itself there is something spray-painted on the trees, then you have to destroy the tents and then you leave in the last remaining car.

Similar to Call of Juarez: The Cartel.

N
N1bra 09.05.23

I'm looking for the game
Guys, once played a game in the third person, I vaguely remember the location (the night desert like) and we play as 4 soldiers (for each can play) in a jeep and kill terrorists. I remember that one soldier was in a white uniform with a beard. What game? If anyone remembers, please write.

G
Gangkiller 09.05.23

A view from the top?

G
Ghost408 09.05.23

Please tell me, the central character(girl) is from which game?
Thank you.

_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23

Ghost408
PUBG

m
macord85 09.05.23

Hi all! Played it at an acquaintance back in 2004-2006 year, the console was like a PS1, the game was a shooter in 3D on different machines, something like futuristic tanks, there were boxes (or something like flashing signs) with new weapons and xp, mines could also be set. I remember in one mission a railroad that had turrets behind it (maybe tanks too, I could be wrong) Went all over the internet and couldn't find it(

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

makord85
Something like Parkan: Iron Stratgy.

Is it?

First person strategy. Our handymen, at times, could be quite surprising.

The first-person strategy.

m
macord85 09.05.23

BenziLLLa
Thank you, but alas, no(((

I
Igor Ostapenko 09.05.23

macord85

m
macord85 09.05.23

Igor Ostapenko
Thank you, but alas(((

Z
Zhenya_125 09.05.23

I played a skating game on the PC of an acquaintance back in 2006-2008. I remember that it had both split-screen and single-player city races. On top of everything else, the difference was that in single-player mode there were streetcars passing through the city, with which you could interact in some way (how - I do not remember), in splitscreen mode there were no streetcars. Visually, the game was similar to Skate. Also, you could choose a character (I remember a Negro in a yellow t-shirt).

G
Gangkiller 09.05.23

Tony hawk's

r
requiemmm 09.05.23

I don't like dark and gloomy games like Dark Souls, cartoons and anime. Just like that, I rejected most games. RPGs are either depressingly gloomy, or anime cartoons, the rest are very rare. Even if the translation was... well, this is a request for the Connoisseurs Club.
Dragon`s Dogma, in principle, not so grim, although the dunge, filled with the undead, ogres and other crap there.
Maybe you can try Shadow Warrior 2, there is so much of it that you'll get tired of it.
If you want to ignore the view from the first or third person, you can advise a clone of DK, Dungeons. It's bright and humorous, and the translation is there.

S
SEX_STALKER 09.05.23

Posons need help. Decided to remember my youth. Looking for a game, played it around 2000, maybe in 2001, the game looks from the side, 2D roughly speaking, graphon like it was still pixel. The essence of the game appear man on the map, there are many doors, you need to go through each, go to the door you are given three lives, you run, jump, kill monsters with a rocket launcher, ammo is not infinite. need to get to the exit door, but the door will not open until you collect all the crystals on the level. and so should protii all the doors on the starting map.
Who finds it, tells the name, he is handsome!

n
not10squids 09.05.23

SEX_STALKER

Crystal Caves

?
Also the first part of Dangerous Dave is similar, but you didn't have to collect all the crystals there.