3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 06:30 am

Looking for the game v.6

Please help me find the game, the game is that the boat needs to get from port to port, the water between the ports in the thickets that need to be cleaned with the addition of the same color, thickets are hexagonal, the boat looks like a barge or tugboat on steam traction, so that's it, the game 2004 + - year.

806 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexei Andreevich Yad 09.05.23

Hello buddy, I've been looking for a childhood game for many years by a very similar description and I think we are talking about the same game. Anyway, a few days ago took up searching again, found this forum and your description, it is more extensive than I remembered the game. Took the description and started to try my luck with the GPT neural network. After many attempts and a good number of similar games on the description, I found it, I got my childhood back!) What you're looking for is either Alien planet, or Giants: Citizen Kabuto. In my case, it's good old Giants: Citizen Kabuto. All the best to you, without you perhaps the search wouldn't have been successful)

D
DanteAuditore 09.05.23

I'm looking for a game. There was a news on gamemag. (searched all the keywords there, couldn't find it)

Better a remake of some horror game was announced in 2017 or 2018, there are big doors and a castle on the splash screen. Like this: https://i.playground.ru/i/78/71/03/00/blog/icon.400x225.jpg?v1

Found:
Nightmare Creatures:

Tecmo's Deception: Invitation to Darkness

J
Jack_Bauer_ 09.05.23

Prefer games similar to Tomba! and Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return!

M
Motorhead6 09.05.23

Guys, need help
I'm looking for the game, I remember it little
I remember that kind of game and as a RTS and shooter from the first and third person
It's kind of like the future, you land on your ship and need to tactically take over the base. You are alone at first, but you can build a baru btr and hire mercenaries
It seems like a 2006-2010 game, but I do not remember exactly. I remember in one mission was a lot of bogs because of what btr significantly slowed down.

M
Madevi 09.05.23

Motorhead6, I haven't played it, but the description reminds me of 2007's Maelstorm.

M
Marks Calyte 09.05.23

Ahem, hello everyone.
I'm looking for a game, saw a couple of years ago, even the name I wanted to remember it, but as if by chance, I have forgotten.
Well, all I remember is that the game was a two-dimensional RPG with pumping and travel to different locations. Among the classes was the class "Warlock", and the character of this class was an anthropomorphic or wolf, or jackal, dressed in Egyptian style, in addition to him also the character of one of the classes was a lizard, the rest - people. The player at the beginning of the game in addition to his character had to choose two more partners, and in such a party he passes levels.
Besides simple strikes, different characters had their own skills.
And I do not know what genre it is. Whether it's a flash game, or a full-fledged game.

I don't know what kind of game it is.

_
_N7. 09.05.23

I'm looking for a game, an old one, I do not remember almost anything, but there you play as a girl (like she had red hair and a long braid), like a knight, first you run through a field and kill some enemies, then I think you get into a castle, and this castle is attacked by a lot of enemies, and you must defend the castle from them. That's all I remember, I know very few details, but in case anyone knows.

x
xel32 09.05.23

Four years later, I'm going to assume it's Heavenly sword.

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

A little old RPG or slasher. The point is that at the beginning of the game the player could choose the side of light or the side of darkness. Each side had its own set of characters that could be controlled. The dark side had an imbovy lava elemental somewhere near the end of the game that could not carry any weapons or equipment, but vanshot everyone in the melee.
The action takes place on a set of locations where the player must perform tasks, find equipment, possibly money, fight enemies and bosses.

k
ksasha97 09.05.23

BenziLLLa
After 2 years, the answer is of course, but still. The game is called Enclave

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

ksasha97
This is it. I've been looking for it for ten years.
Thank you very much!

e
endzhe 09.05.23

Help, when I was a kid I played a game about either a girl or a boy. All I remember is that there was some old man that you played a game like checkers with, and then you pick mushrooms and make soup, and if you guessed the ingredients, the old man would survive. There was also a mill, I think, where you could make oil out of sunflowers. The last thing I remember was some kind of rabbits that made the hero work. There were also portals. Anyway, addiction, but I won't rest until I find it:DDD

J
Jaxijax 09.05.23

endzhe
I'm also looking for this game. Only remember in it only that in the beginning of the game the boy woke up in a vegetable garden, where he had to go to the bed, take a carrot and eat it. Then he found portals. In one of the portals, there was a village where there was a mill where sunflowers could be used to make oil. There was also a cave, in the cave you could collect mushrooms. The game was played from 3 persons, decent graphics at the time (2005g)
who have options, throw options, I can not find the game!

k
keanizeen 09.05.23

So I was sitting around, and the idea came to me to play a good game. The only problem is that I played it about 5-6 years ago, or maybe more. I remember it pretty badly, I could have found it myself, but it's not very popular. In general, all non-indifferent guys provide a description:
The game itself is quite difficult, in terms of awkward physics and opponents, specially made so that the character was quite difficult to control. The game is 2d. The main character is a guy with brains in a jar instead of his head. During levels we need to dig dirt, get the money to buy brave soldiers and go to war, instead of the main character you can switch and manage between the soldiers we buy. In this game you can travel between planets, sort of. And the level ends in failure if our chelik with a can instead of his head is simply killed by the opponents. Single player game, only solanovo, only hardcore.
This is the maximum description I could give (all pretty bad memory). I hope there are many who also managed to play this good thing and will prompt the name, I would be extremely grateful :*

P
Pavel Rally 09.05.23

keanizeen
Dead Head Fred.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Head_Fred

k
keanizeen 09.05.23

Subaru MotorSports
Wow, this game really fits the description, but unfortunately it's not the one :(
The one I'm looking for is a little newer) Year 2011-12 probably

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

The game is from 2003-2005. Single-player FPS with the ability to control ground vehicles and aircraft. Also, in the game under the control of the player was not one character, but a whole squad. It even seemed to be possible to switch between the members.
For its time, it had a rather clever system of damage to ground vehicles. In one mission, the player's squad found a half-destroyed tank. The tracks and engine were not working, but the turret and gun were in good condition.
In another mission the player's aircraft was dropped from the spaceship, flew to the planet's surface and there the player landed in the tank.
The training mission was presented in the form of VR-training. The entire tirrain consisted of polygons with green faces. Vehicles, allies and the instructor were illuminated with a blue glow.

D
Dr Commissar 09.05.23

BenziLLLa
Breed 2004

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

Dr Commissar
Thank you.

M
Mewv3 09.05.23

Guys, please help! I can't remember the game. I remember playing it around 2008-2013. The graphics there are somewhere around 2007-2012. The game on the PC. From the 3rd person with a top view as it were. Played as a goblin with a knife. The map was a lot more, there you have to pump up the village. Running through the woods, collect resources, weapons of all sorts, killing monsters. And what exactly do not remember. I think the skeletons were there. The village is medieval. The style is like a fantasy, everything is ancient, magic, swords, staff. I vaguely remember everything, but I only played it for a couple of days.