3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 06:30 am

Looking for the game v.6

Please help me find the game, the game is that the boat needs to get from port to port, the water between the ports in the thickets that need to be cleaned with the addition of the same color, thickets are hexagonal, the boat looks like a barge or tugboat on steam traction, so that's it, the game 2004 + - year.

806 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 09.05.23

Mobile game from about 4-5 years ago. Each level has some kind of plank construction. A limited number of dynamite pandas are given, which must be placed on this tower so that it is completely destroyed, but at the same time not a single plank flies off the screen. You also have to use them to collect rating stars.

J
Johnny Dee 09.05.23

I'm looking for an old game with a top view, where the action takes place at the base of Antarctica, a very old game I played it long ago when I was small, the game is very reminiscent of the movie something

M
MelShlemming 09.05.23

Johnny Dee
The Thing
Which is what the movie was about.

J
Johnny Dee 09.05.23

MelShlemming
not her, the setting is similar but not her, the one with the top view

M
MelShlemming 09.05.23

Johnny di
There was also Extermination, but it only came out on consoles.

J
Johnny Dee 09.05.23

MelShlemming
No, it is unlikely we will find it I searched the entire net and could not find, sorry I wanted to remember the game and play like before (

G
Grandshot 09.05.23

Johnny Dee
Maybe it's Men in Black The Game?
Better towards the end, it was Antarctica.

M
Micr0 09.05.23

Hi all, tell "old timers", remembered an old game, and very much wanted to know the name.

I remember an old game, played it in the year 2004-2005, we played as a primitive man (I think with a club), three-dimensional, view from the back, it was necessary to run through the level and kill dudes (jump over the gaps, waving a club). I remember that the game was quite brutal, ie, could be clubbed to cut off his legs, and then the man will just crawl. Maybe anyone has any options.

E
Edward Kolesnik 09.05.23

Guys help please. The game is not new, played somewhere in the year 2006-2007 (Little was very). The game from the 1st person (3D). Storyline special I do not remember. It was something like an apocalypse, was a lot of different monsters that you had to kill. (Weapons in the game was also a lot). The game had an underground base where you could stay, keep the guns in the box, etc. (+There were NPC quests and gunsmith if I am not mistaken). From the notes, I remember that there was a monster similar to the Pudge of Dota. Some fatty in general was. And very often, the passage of the mission began in the changing rooms with a bunch of lockers (As in American films). At some point the underground base was taken over by monsters. That's all I remember)

I would be very grateful

l
legusor 09.05.23

Eduard Kolesnik
very similar to hellgate: london
backbeat
perhaps the first part of red faction
Andrey Bergen
the second game about a rat with a bomb - devastation
vombat1969
perhaps C-12. Final resistance

f
frombat1969 09.05.23

legusor
Thanks for the quick response, but unfortunately: not that game, although red faction was nice to remember.

T
TopStick 09.05.23

I'm looking for a game from 2000-2010 about spaceships. I remember there were 3 factions/races: with yellow colored ships, for which was the GG; with blue coloring, they seemed to be allies and with green - the enemies, their ships were in the form of snail shells. The camera in the game was from the cockpit, and the game itself was mission-based (no open world). I remember in the last - penultimate mission, the GM flew in a fighter fleet and he had to find the main alien ship. Kst GM was "sensitive" to them. More main spaceship yellow was like a flattened potato) And there remember the mechanics - the woman, I think also in yellow coveralls, before the mission, said the DG that improved on the fighter. The game menu was simple: a small window with a choice of mission and that's all, I think) I understand that the game is almost unknown, but I hope to remember the name)

P
Permanently Banned 09.05.23

I'm looking for a game! This game started out like this: your gf with a first-person Uzi. You go and shoot some workers, or something. I remember there was at one point a fence that you could climb over with the space bar (useless suggestion, I know). And suddenly, at some point in the game, when the Uzi ammo is already running out, two snake dragons appear! One on the right, one on the left. They appear as follows: show your legs (falls boot, by the way), and one of the dragon-snakes kind of wants to bite your leg (but does not bite, he's his, and Timkill - this is not on the patsan). Dragon control is simple: left mouse button - left dragon, right button - right dragon. One drago seemed to hit with his head, the other with electricity, I think. Pitch the game if you know it.

l
legusor 09.05.23

massoffka
the darkness или the darkness 2

G
GAZIK510 09.05.23

Guys need your help, I can not remember the game ...
The game is about space and war in 1 person. It starts with an attack on a space station and disable gravity, then we are captured and our legs are sawed off and put robotic prosthetics and many other things, in a word turn into a cyborg, but at the last stage of memory erasure we are saved by our allies and we continue to play together with them.

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

GAZIK510
Quake 4, maybe.

V
Viramir 09.05.23

Hello everyone! Looking for a game: I played it back in 2005-2006. All I remember (and even that is vague) is a top-down shooter. You play as a worm, you have to shoot bugs. There were bosses (or just one boss - the womb). There was a choice of weapons as you went along. The game itself starts, as I understand it, with the barracks. Google doesn't want to help in any way. Maybe it was a Flash game, since its icon had an F on it, like the old Flash files

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

Viramir
Worm Wars 3

Spoiler

However, from the description, it doesn't quite look like it.

V
Viramir 09.05.23

BenziLLLa
Found it! The one I played is the 4th in the series. Even the label is the same and the locations are familiar. Thank you so much!)
Now the hardest part is finding where to download it from)

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

I'm looking for two games.
1. game about a motorcycle gangster.
Motorcycle park are mostly choppers, but it seems, and meet the sports bikes. Of weapons, there is a pistol, submachine gun and sawn-off shotgun. But, perhaps, was a melee weapon.
Car can be tuned - to improve handling and performance (it was written there), put different seats, leg guards and handlebars.
Gameplay is represented by moving around the open world, consisting, it seems, of a couple of cities, completing tasks and tricks, racing and shootouts with rival gangs.
Although the description and resembles one of the addons to GTA4, but this game is not it exactly, as moving on foot or driving a four-wheeled vehicle is impossible.
Brought out no later than 2010.
2.RPG about a student-trainee.
Game in a quasi-medieval setting, there is magic. It seems that in the beginning there was a choice of class - warrior or mage. After the passage you have to start again with another class.
Till the player finds some gear, the character will run around in a shirt, jeans and sneakers.
Published no later than 2005.

Played no later than 2005.