3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 06:30 am

Looking for the game v.6

Please help me find the game, the game is that the boat needs to get from port to port, the water between the ports in the thickets that need to be cleaned with the addition of the same color, thickets are hexagonal, the boat looks like a barge or tugboat on steam traction, so that's it, the game 2004 + - year.

806 Comments
Sort by:
M
MonthMay 09.05.23

Bezumesss
Choplifter?

Спойлер

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=lQ4cLrc4EOI

B
Bezumesss 09.05.23

MonthMay
Thank you, I think so.

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

I'm looking for a rather old game from 2000-2003. The game started with an intro where the player is told that some (possibly alien) Empire has subjugated all the forces of the earth - the police and the army. The player must defeat the Empire by controlling a small jet tank. Almost verbatim I remember this part of the intro. After it (or maybe before it) a CGI-roll was shown, where this tank was shown in action.
The game itself is an isometric arcade game. On different locations the player must destroy a lot of different vehicles and enemy buildings, pick up ammunition to armament, solve puzzles and find transitions to the next levels.
The game had a translation, it seems, from Fargus, because the introduction was voiced rather typical for them voice with low frequencies. The word "Virus" was listed in the title, but I couldn't find any mention of this game by that word.

Approximate appearance of the player's car

I drew it from memory with my finger on my smartphone.
This Perpetum mobile tank doesn't look like much, but it was in the game.

M
Mad Butcher 09.05.23

BenziLLLa

BenziLLLa wrote:
Looking for a rather old game from 2000-2003. The game started with an intro where the player is told that some (possibly alien) Empire has subjugated all the forces of the earth - the police and the army. The player must defeat the Empire by controlling a small jet tank. Almost verbatim I remember this part of the intro. After it (or maybe before it) a CGI-roll was shown, where this tank was shown in action.
The game itself is an isometric arcade game. On different locations the player must destroy a lot of different vehicles and enemy buildings, pick up ammunition to armament, solve puzzles and find transitions to the next levels.
The game had a translation, it seems, from Fargus, because the introduction was voiced rather typical for them voice with low frequencies. The title listed the word "Virus", but I couldn't find any mention of this game by that word.

Vyruz: Destruction of the Untel Empire

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

Mad Butcher
Thank you, I already found it. Only it works very badly on win10.

H
H3ADSHOT 09.05.23

Hi all, help me find a game. In general, I remember that shooter in which you could change the view, play both from 1st person and from 3rd person. In this game was multiplayer, in it the people (soldiers) opposed cyborgs (or is it also people, but in red and in helmets, hz shorter). View It was possible to ride on the technique (like). Unfortunately, I do not remember what it was in single player, but there like the first mission was related to the ship. The game is old, the year 2007 or even earlier. More before the menu (ie after starting the game) showed the intro video, perhaps there is action took place in the jungle (it's not far cry). And I also remember a man with a haircut like the GM from FarCry, only he kind of gray.

Y
Yoq 09.05.23

H3ADSHOT
Unreal Tournamet 3?

H
H3ADSHOT 09.05.23

Yoq
No...

Q
Qantilz 09.05.23

Greetings. I'll try to describe everything I remember about the game. The game is about 2000 to 2007. Kind of top and side view (like in the game Zombie Shooter). The IG has a certain base, a fairly small, where it gives someone the mission remotely. After the adoption of the mission GH left by car somewhere and there was a location. Further it was possible to pass on the stealth, you can also kill with a gun, climb over fences. I remember that the missions were usually at night and the game was dominated by the blue tones of the interface. Any feedback would be appreciated!

M
Mad Butcher 09.05.23

Qantilz

Qantilz wrote:
Greetings. I'll try to describe everything I remember about the game. The game is about 2000 to 2007. Kind of a top and side view ( about the same as in Zombie Shooter). The IG has a certain base, a fairly small, where it gives someone the mission remotely. After the adoption of the mission GH left by car somewhere and there was a location. Further it was possible to pass on the stealth, you can also kill with a gun, climb over fences. I remember that the missions were usually at night and the game was dominated by the blue tones of the interface. Any answers would be appreciated!

I would hazard a guess that this is Cold Zero: The Last Stand

P
PCX 09.05.23

Good afternoon, gentlemen of the experts.

Suddenly I remembered a game I played almost 10 years ago, maybe more. The game itself was more like a flash game, with typical mid-2000s pint-sized graphics. Found it, it seems, on one of the disks of the encyclopedias Cyril and Methodius, although I'm not sure. The bottom line is simple: the city was attacked by aliens, and some whether the military, or even a janitor has to fight them off. Gameplay in the spirit of Crimsonland, top-down view (not isometric, just top-down), the enemies must be destroyed in waves, their total number is fixed, the levels from 10 to 13, there were different types of weapons such as pistols, machine guns, RPGs and ray guns, you could buy bullets in special buildings for points, credited for the murder of enemies.

J
Jettahella 09.05.23

Help me find my youth
Game 10 somewhere, sort of point-n-click
You play as a detective in 2049 (sort of like Jack), and leaving his house, find a girl unconscious, which then throws herself out the window, and you investigate her murder

p
powu 09.05.23

I played a turn-based strategy game on the first platformer, cartoonish graphon, top diagonal view (something like that). I also remember that there was a kind of hub in the form of a village, it was very addictive, would be glad to find it, thanks in advance :)

S
SEX_STALKER 09.05.23

Good afternoon, everyone. Help me find a game. Game of the year no higher than 2000, because I remember, back in my childhood when I was 5 years old in the year 2000 played it. The bottom line is this, 2D, side view, starts with the fact that you find yourself on some level, where a lot of doors that would pass the game, you have to go through all the doors, each door - its mission. Going in, you have a certain number of lives, and missiles, which you can shoot at monsters, a string of how much and what you have been down. the essence of the mission was to collect all the crystals and get to the door, what would get out of the mission, and so had to go all dvery (mission). Help me remember.

G
Gellitron1 09.05.23

There is a game that is certainly not anyone will not unravel this space strategy (RTS) with construction, even in Russian. In the style of Warcraft unit control. Something like 2002-2003. I remember only echoes of the lines of the units. There's a company of 10 missions maybe more gradual entrainment of technology. Sounds like Conquest Frontier Wars but kinda weak. OBVIOUSLY I think it's Outforce\Star Pilgrims. Google helped with its 20 tab recommendations thanks to chrome

M
Mad Butcher 09.05.23

Gellitron1

Gellitron1 wrote:
There is a game that is definitely not anyone will not figure out is a space strategy (RTS) with construction even in Russian. Warcraft style unit control. Something like 2002-2003. I remember only echoes of the lines of the units. There's a company of 10 missions maybe more gradual entrainment of technology. Sounds like Conquest Frontier Wars but kinda weak. Google helped with their recommendations 20 tabs thanks chrome

Two come to mind:
1. Outlive
2. Space Clash

G
Gellitron1 09.05.23

Mad Butcher
Thanks! Star Pilgrims is today's game is not as good as it used to be!

A
AGNOSTUS 09.05.23

Help me find a game. A game about space, another planet, aliens and everything. According to the story we were flying a ship with partners (I don't know if they are human or not, they were fully armored). The ship crashes and the GU finds himself alone near the wrecked ship on an unknown planet. The first location was a type of jungle, but in the ground stuck out nests of creatures (there were several, not far from the ship), from the nests run out a bunch of little "dickens what", they could be staked and take away in the water (there was a deep blue sea nearby). Finished having fun with the little aliens, we go on and find spikes sticking out of the ground. Then it turned out to be the same small creatures BUT VERY BIG ones, I think they were shooting at us from the mouth, I remember they had spikes around their mouths. 2) We could find our partners in the world we roamed in, we had a jetpack. The game had something like benches. We were given tasks by some little aliens. We could fire cannons at all sorts of creatures and they would leave chunks of meat behind. There were evil aliens with guns who had one of our teammates captive. And of course the game was 3D, with an open world. I played it a long time ago, back in 2006.

l
legusor 09.05.23

AGNOSTUS
maybe it's a game of "precursors"?

A
AGNOSTUS 09.05.23

legusor
No, that's not it. I could be wrong, but I think there was a 3rd person view