3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 08:19 am

Recommend a game v.5

I like the theme of magic and robots like vanguard bandits/xenosaga/FF x,x2, XII...can anyone recommend other games with elements of rpg (levels / equipment / skills, etc.)? good story desirable, can be a strategy game, Graphics also preferably not 8-bit, not necessarily on Peka, you can play on the plot 1 / 2, thanks

?t=2304

?t=786

?t=366

gameplay of the above games, if you're too lazy to look

187 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeJJ 09.05.23

People, advise a game with a maximum dose of rainy-foggy weather, showers, thunderstorms, wet asphalt (you get the idea). Any genre, except horror - I don't like horror games

T
T.T.G 09.05.23

SeJJ
Silent Hill

D
Dryal 09.05.23

SeJJ
in meincraft you can put a lot of precipitation. just don't beat it, please

g
gotolink 09.05.23

XOHOMEP wrote:
You create a team, you go into the game, and you're told: here's the world, it has a Chief Hood, he got everyone, we need heroes who will defeat him. XOHOMEP wrote:
RPG/wanderer that encourages maximum exploration of the world, if possible with a minimum of trepology, arcade, element of randomness, and well-balanced! Limited resources are highly desirable.

http://www.old-games.ru/catalog/?genre=4 - haven't you tried searching here?
You want more sane advice, get rid of that snot and clearly describe the criteria, point by point.

a
atol1979 09.05.23

Provide game RPG shooter with an open world in first person, like Fallout 3.4, Stalker, Far Cry, but so that the game was a serious pumping weapons and equipment. Not just a couple of upgrades or improvements as in the above games, but a global, multi-level, long-term, "pumping to infinity"

F
FIL. Just FIL 09.05.23

atol1979
Well, to infinity, I guess you've had enough. But you can try xenus, and you didn't mention if you went through new vegas. Borda, of course, is not quite the same, but as an option...

M
Momoka 09.05.23

atol1979
Borderlands

o
olecsander14_ 09.05.23

Dreamfall Chapters

n
northern alcoholic 09.05.23

Guys, I would like to run a single shooter, where you do not bend the bots, and think about the fact that you at any moment can get shot down. Here in Verdun you are constantly thinking how you would not get shot, while you run on the field, as if around the corner someone suddenly shot, yet there is completely random and sudden artillery can hit you.Not for a second do not feel safe, a kind of shooter horror without all the aliens, zombies and others, but it's multiplayer, and I would like to play offline shooter and that it was the story, not multiplayer with bots instead of players.In the same Verdun is type of survival, where can play 1-4 players, but it is not a story, and the fights with bots not those feelings, what other players.Such offline shooters in general exist?

b
blacdown22 09.05.23

Northern alcoholic
I don't know the shooter, but if you want the complexity of dark souls.

R
Ray_S 09.05.23

Northern Alcoholic
not clearly described) by the setting. you can play FEAR.

M
Mr_Valerius 09.05.23

several alcoholic
ARMA 2,3
In the company on maximum difficulty will take out 3 km from the goal
It will depend on your hands and head

n
northern alcoholic 09.05.23

blacdown22
I've heard about it, but it's not a shooter. I need to find out. Thanks for the reply.
Mikhail Skrytnov
I played FEAR 8-9 years ago. Not bad, but not that. Here is my video about Verdun, I hope you will understand me more.

I want to play something like that, but only offline.

R
Ray_S 09.05.23

Northern Alcoholic
cool, but I don't understand much about military shooters.

D
Darrius 09.05.23

Front mission 3. A mega-sticky game on ps1. Turn-based, huge robots, variety of weapons, spare parts, upgrades.

L
Lvinomord 09.05.23

Please advise game - RPG on the type of 1 and 2 Fall (the camera from the side and above), but only modern, without the elves, swords, space, and not mmo and not online.With good graphon and can run alone, without a team.

Ps.

W
Wicked mole 09.05.23

and can you suggest games like wasteland 2 and divinity os

n
newmister 09.05.23

Hello all! Advise some off-line rpg with control in SW KotOR, or as in the MMO, preferably not demanding, because the laptop is weak (Intel Pentium B940 2x2000, Intel HD graphics 2000, 3GB RAM). Can at the same time and MMO some, as in the previous post, but for my parameters

g
ghost_witcher 09.05.23

newmister
Jade Empire, Neverwinter Nights

DobryNaker
From cosmos, try Elite Dangerous or EVE Online.

Vyacheslav Nasonov
Try Lineage 2?

Alexey Heizenberg
Try Banner Saga.

freezerr111
Eye: Divine Cybermancy, Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines

gc-termik
Last Sea of Thief, Assassin's Creed 4 - Black Flag (main thing is to get to the point where you become a ship captain), Sid Meier's Pirates

A
Aloncer 09.05.23

Good day comrades.
I haven't played an RTS in a long time. They came out so much in 10 years that my eyes are scattered. And try every single one just not enough time - work and everything. Since RTS is not a shooter that you can learn in an hour.
I'm looking for the first complex RTS, where the units do not need to drill for half an hour. At the same time so that it was not too frozen, without a complicated economy and multi-hour missions. In short - more dynamics, more hardcore. Fantasy and other medieval stuff is not necessary. Courage -