3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 08:19 am

Recommend a game v.5

I like the theme of magic and robots like vanguard bandits/xenosaga/FF x,x2, XII...can anyone recommend other games with elements of rpg (levels / equipment / skills, etc.)? good story desirable, can be a strategy game, Graphics also preferably not 8-bit, not necessarily on Peka, you can play on the plot 1 / 2, thanks

?t=2304

?t=786

?t=366

gameplay of the above games, if you're too lazy to look

187 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoodNucker 09.05.23

Aloncer, Ancestors Legacy comes out in May, while you can play in the beta, though she kutsaya o

Well, I decided to go through the full Just Cause 2,3 (old, but good) - the fact that I wrote above, tips will not wait from anyone here ...

g
gc-termik 09.05.23

Please recommend a pirate-themed game like Corsairs, thank you very much!

H
HedgehogSerejik 09.05.23

Oh, can I get something like Raving Rabbits? Something funny...

I don't know.

A
Alerta 09.05.23

Does anyone play quests?
I want something classic, point&click from the first person, combinations of items in the inventory... Well, fans will understand. Until 2014 roughly all that is found is passed.

I'd like to play the classic point&click first-person inventory combinations.

K
Kuzya59 09.05.23

Hello all. Please advise games for two with joysticks for Win10. I play with his wife, so no hardcore and medley :) Something arcade and beautiful, preferably in 2D. Like Sonic or Trine. By the way, I liked Trine 2, but the third part has become very uncomfortable imho because of its three-dimensionality :(

M
Mariiial 09.05.23

What are some good online shooters for weak to medium sized PCs? Just tired of playing single-player games

J
Jack_Bauer_ 09.05.23

Prefer games similar to Tomba! and Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return!

S
Son1XX 09.05.23

I'm looking for games along the lines of the old la2. Don't suggest ayons and archegies :3

a
atol1979 09.05.23

Provide story mod for Stalker Zov Pripyati. So that the game present the original WP locations, a long walkthrough, the presence of the weapon package (a lot of different guns) and most importantly difficult to extract money and equipment. Not necessarily brand new (well, except for misery and ogsm).

i
island260 09.05.23

Hello folks. Advise the game.
I'm interested in the genre of strategy.
General condition - the ability to develop technology. Preferably from ancient times to the future.
interested in: primarily the ability to build buildings, thereby developing the city / country.

Gradostroitelnye simulators, such as Cities or SimCity - are not interested, already played.
Stage strategies (eg Civilization, or ETW) are not interested - already played.
Ask as not interested in simulating machinery (such as RaiRoads or Transport fever).

Possible is the game with early access or just little-known, but fit my description.
I would like to play, like Anno, only with the development of eras, but without the construction of the entire area the same type of buildings. That the game would have been implemented simulation trade (an example Simcity last), the relationship with other countries / states, as well as military action (can be without them).

If you know something like that, please write. I haven't paid attention to the genre of strategy for a long time, played old games. But already bored, want a new one. If you know, that some such game, that fits my description, is - please write the name of this game. Would be grateful.

P.S. Tropico not interested (the last part - crap, and the previous already passed).

e
evil_santa 09.05.23

Prefer a game for an ultra weak PC

i
island260 09.05.23

evil_santa
Из стратегий
Stronghold crusader
Rome total war
Disciples 2
Black & White
Cossacks: European Wars
SimCity 4
Worms 3D
Tropico
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
1503 A.D.: Treasures, Monsters and Pirates
Railroad Tycoon 3
Heroes of Might and Magic II
Sid meier's: pirates

Из гонок
Серия нфс
Street legal и Street legal racing Redline
Burnout paradise
Fuel
SRS
ToCa Race driver
УАЗ полный привод
Test Drive Unlimited
FlatOut
Tony hawk underground 2

Экшен - шутеры
Grand Theft Auto (San Andreas, Vice City)
Half-Life 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Far Cry
Painkiller
Battlefield 1942
BloodRayne
Neverwinter Nights
American McGee's Alice
Alone in the Dark
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Call of Duty

RPG
Fable
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Diablo 2
Sacred: underworld
Factorio

Надеюсь, что из этого списка тебе что нибудь подойдет.
С наступающим!

e
evil_santa 09.05.23

insel260
Thanks, happy new year to you too.But where is Skyrim, tomb raider 2013, far cry 3, dishonored, bioshock, assassin's creed 1-4,thief, metro, witchman...

i
island260 09.05.23

evil_santa
I doubt that the subway will go on your hardware, and even if it goes to play on the ultraminimals with 30 fps - not as comfortable. It's the same with witch and tomb rider.

e
evil_santa 09.05.23

insel260
But I already passed Metro 2033 and last light, and Tomb Raider too with normal fps

i
island260 09.05.23

evil_santa
So you don't have such an ultra weak pc =)

M
MelShlemming 09.05.23

evil_santa wrote:
Metro 2033 and last light, and Tomb Raider

In principle, these games are not very demanding.

d
ducks4yquack 09.05.23

Please advise me an RPG where you can build a house, get married, etc., Skyrim is not an option.

P
Pril Balsam 09.05.23

ducks4yquack
Fallout 4

T
Textopleth 09.05.23

ducks4yquack
Fable - The Lost Chapters