3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 08:19 am

Recommend a game v.5

I like the theme of magic and robots like vanguard bandits/xenosaga/FF x,x2, XII...can anyone recommend other games with elements of rpg (levels / equipment / skills, etc.)? good story desirable, can be a strategy game, Graphics also preferably not 8-bit, not necessarily on Peka, you can play on the plot 1 / 2, thanks

?t=2304

?t=786

?t=366

gameplay of the above games, if you're too lazy to look

187 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goger-tatar 09.05.23

Propose a AAA shooter/RPG with a not very high age rating. No foul language, no sex, and with a minimum of violence against people. An example would be HZD where you kill mostly not people but cars. In short, a game for kids and teens that isn't a boring cartoon arcade game that even adults wouldn't mind.

N
Neorse 09.05.23

Shot fly funny free galaga, an hour at most.Gameplay is addictive, but no saves-unfortunate.
This link: https://gamejolt.com/games/Shotfly/561863

I
Indo77 09.05.23

There's a question! Friends advise game with open world, first or third person view. With a good simulation of the world and most importantly the emphasis on research. Te no questions on the map, such as "here's something interesting. Want to look for yourself, get into hard-to-reach places and find interesting things there.
As an example from the old: Gothic2, TES (in part). From non-rpg: Subnautica, Outer Wilds
And Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3 don't fit.

M
March 09.05.23

Indo77
Titan Quest

I
Indo77 09.05.23

Marsj
It's isometric

l
legusor 09.05.23

Indo77
try elex

P
Pekabeer 09.05.23

Marsj
You just said "with simulation world and the emphasis on research." phah

Indo77
Daying Light try it. as I remember there is no questions on the map, and space to explore up to his ass

M
March 09.05.23

Pecabeer
Daying light is more of a meat zombie slasher. phew

нuкa 09.05.23

The Witcher.

S
Sanya Tsukino Usagi 09.05.23

I recommend the game to you

c
clever_user 09.05.23

That way, I'm a little dumb, not paying attention, I'll write here ...
Remember advice on atmospheric projects of your choice, maybe there were some in which you stuck?
I have examples:
There are such projects that you come in and do not want to go out. They keep their atmosphere.
(music, design, dialogues, etc.)
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines.
This thing always caught. Extremely atmospheric stuff. One way or another, one of the most immersive games in general.

Sanitarium.
It's just a scramble, in a good sense. And the level with the crippled kids, uh...
I won't spoil it, maybe those of you who haven't passed it yet will be found.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Resident Evil 4.
Levels with the village. Closer to the end they certainly give up, but the atmosphere of these levels is quite interesting.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.
Memorized this particular part of the series. The music and level design must be doing their job.

Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Deponia.
Well, early Daedalic Entertainment knew how to "atmosphere". The dialogues especially squeeze the pedal to the ground solid.

Fahrenheit.
The first half of the game, then not so interesting.

Red Dead Redemption 2.
Want to really highlight the level design and artists work here. I haven't seen such realistic scenery anywhere else. Just take a screenshot.

The list is tentative, not a top. Just wrote about what I remember.

I'm just writing about what I remember.

r
requiemmm 09.05.23

clever_user
Two parts of Baldur`s Gate and the first pillows of eternity:) Hours of 70-100 for the passage without a problem, it's a pity that the first Baldur `s and pillows character level threshold is reached long before the end of the game.
Stalker. Of course, mods, but still. Several thousand hours for sure and periodically replay different mods.
Dark Souls. The first and third, the second is just disgusting in places.
Kerbal Space Program. Arcade space is fun, building stuff and trying to take it off is extremely entertaining...eternal memory to all the kerbonauts who disappeared in the dark depths of space because of a misplanned orbit :)

a
atol1979 09.05.23

New Vegas is one of my favorite games, but there's a maximum of 3-4 upgrades hangs on guns and all, but I did not like Xenus: passing the tenth part of the game, I already had the coolest, fully pumped guns, so then play it was not interesting. Recently I saw a commercial for a game that has not yet been released, so there every weapon node pumped a dozen ways, and the armor improved as in Stalker. That's the kind of game I'd like to play, even an older one.

U
UnknownAssassin 09.05.23

Propose a game with a racing shooter (as in equipping the car with different machine guns, and all sorts of crap like that). Just need a grapho one.

R
Ray_S 09.05.23

UnknownAssassin
that's in Rage

G
GudWinGame GWG 09.05.23

UnknownAssassin
TwistedMetal на Ps3

X
Xorras 09.05.23

Prefer some platformer like Ori and the Blind Forest and Dust: An Elysium Tail

R
Reddington1371 09.05.23

Who can recommend a game like Chronicles of Riddick? No silly assault, with a little bit of stealth, a little bit of rpg with decent graphics.

G
Gerich993 09.05.23

Can you recommend a one-person RPG?

C
Child Ram 09.05.23

Gerich993
Risen 1,2
Dragon age origins
Tes: morrowind, oblivion, skyrim
Gothic 2
Mass Effect
Jade Empire
Maybe also try Silverfall, but she is a fan.
Fable
Wedmagic 2,3
Jedy Knight II: Jedi Academy
Fallout 3, NV
Breath of fire III - for the amateur, the more necessary to download the emulator game.
Kingdom of Amalour: reckoning