3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 08:19 am

Recommend a game v.5

I like the theme of magic and robots like vanguard bandits/xenosaga/FF x,x2, XII...can anyone recommend other games with elements of rpg (levels / equipment / skills, etc.)? good story desirable, can be a strategy game, Graphics also preferably not 8-bit, not necessarily on Peka, you can play on the plot 1 / 2, thanks

?t=2304

?t=786

?t=366

gameplay of the above games, if you're too lazy to look

187 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dinosaur 09.05.23

Prefer a game with an open, living world, RPG elements and base building (not foleych)

20MIRAI02 09.05.23

Guys, decided to play an MMORPG, please advise a good game in this genre.

T
TheMY3 09.05.23

20MIRAI02
Definition of good everyone has its own, some like L2, some like wow, but I'm not a fan of either, myself in search of something normal, the other day in OBT came Eternal Magic, you can try, but on the grapho it certainly lags a lot (a couple of screenshots - https://gamegid.top/games/eternal-magic/screenshots), but maybe stop

20MIRAI02 09.05.23

TheMY3
Thank you, I'll check it out

Z
Zeash-Denan 09.05.23

I recommend Arx Fatalis
the game is extremely atmospheric

q
qwerty555555 09.05.23

norm

v
verySAD 09.05.23

Hi, forum members! Recommend a game with a good story, graphics and ratings for the last 5-6 years on the PC.
My favorite games:
-------
GTA 5 (passed 4 times)
Wedman 3 (2 times passed)
Hitman 2
-------
Horror and monsters do not like, so that R.E.2 (remake), Metro and FallOut 4 do not fit)
Thank you in advance!

z
z8TiREX8z 09.05.23

verySAD
Gears 5 try it, and the graphics and ratings are there.

Batman™: Arkham Knight, the graphics are there, and people are speaking highly of it.

verySAD wrote:
I don't like monsters.

It's a stretch, and The Witcher 3 has monsters.

verySAD wrote:
Graphics

Forcing into this framework, you can miss out on worthwhile games.Of course I'm not talking about Maycraft level graphics, but still.

v
verySAD 09.05.23

z8TiREX8z
Thank you, I will try

z
z8TiREX8z 09.05.23

verySAD
Batman™: Arkham Knight, the graphics are there, and people are saying good things about it

z
z8TiREX8z 09.05.23

verySAD
tanfall 2, If you haven't played it, at least be sure to try it.

N
Nanwea 09.05.23

Prefer indie games like Rim World, Judgment Apocalypse Survival Simulation

M
MerkulLena 09.05.23

Please recommend a Win10 joystick game for a kid almost 5 years old (boy). He just started playing, his first game is "Madagascar", he plays at once (and likes old Dendy games like Mario, Batman and other games to roam/seek/kick someone)

Here you go.

t
treasir54 09.05.23

MerkulLena
I remember when I was a faggot myself (about 5-6 years old) and we had a ps1, I loved Crash bandicoot and Spyro. There just recently came out remakes, try running it for him. Bandicoot is easier in terms of mechanics (pass the location from beginning to end, the locations are linear), in Spyro the locations are bigger, you have to explore them, collect diamonds.

The game has a lot of fun.

t
treasir54 09.05.23

Hello all!
Please tell me, is there anything like the old Wizardry and Might and Magic, but modern?

H
H7U7G7O 09.05.23

I suggest Far cry

G
Gossamer 09.05.23

The Witcher

I
Indo77 09.05.23

Prefer a game from 1 or 3 persons with a focus on exploring the world and not a detailed map. (RPG type The Witcher 3 will not do, the whole map in the questions, run there and find something there)

What do I like from the relatively recent:
Subnautica - there is a story, a mysterious open world, the absence of maps. You have to keep moving on (deeper).
Outer wilds - has a story, mysterious open world, the map is nominal. You have to solve the puzzles.

J
JozziS 09.05.23

Hello, could you recommend a game similar to Assasins's Creed Odysey - so that:
1. the main character could choose a girl
2. the view from the 3rd person
3. main weapon was a sword, axe, spear or something
4. was an open world or non-linear, or at least an interesting story

n
newmister 09.05.23

People, tell me some RPG (and MMOs included) with native support gamepad, namely native, not crutches like xpadder and its analogues. Config as follows: Intel Core2Duo E8400 3GHz, NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB, 4.5GB RAM