3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 08:19 am

Recommend a game v.5

I like the theme of magic and robots like vanguard bandits/xenosaga/FF x,x2, XII...can anyone recommend other games with elements of rpg (levels / equipment / skills, etc.)? good story desirable, can be a strategy game, Graphics also preferably not 8-bit, not necessarily on Peka, you can play on the plot 1 / 2, thanks

?t=2304

?t=786

?t=366

gameplay of the above games, if you're too lazy to look

187 Comments
Sort by:
m
mooric 09.05.23

Aloncer
Try the tactical complex games
Lost sector online

d
dimon_gta 09.05.23

GTA SA

&t=90s

N
N1KО 09.05.23

Provide some RTS that is fresh and graphical.

J
Just-Name 09.05.23

Can anyone recommend any good games in the Adventura genre? Or in a similar genre.
Not so long ago I got acquainted with the series of games from Telltale Games. Such as The wallking dead and the wolf amoung us. And was extremely surprised that I was not interested in this genre before. Before that played almost exclusively shooters, and here I discovered a new genre of games. Very much like it. Of course I understand that the choice in these games almost nothing is decided, but still, even in small things is interesting to create your story. Something with a really good story.

M
Malachor 09.05.23

Just-Nick
Games from Quantic Dream studio come to mind at once, they are right now because of the release on PC. Heavy Rain, for example, has already been released, and in the coming months will be released Beyond: Two Souls and Detroit: Become Human. But they also have Fahrenheit, also quite a good and interesting game, even if it's an old one (2005), but if you are not too bothered by the "textures and models", you should try it.

There's also a very good Dreamfall series, which includes three games:
The Longest Journey (1999), Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (2006), Dreamfall Chapters (2014)
The plot, characters, adventure, atmosphere - everything is there.

Life is Strange is also worth trying. Teenage adventure in a small town with a touch of sci-fi and light mysticism (you can spin time, for example), but also a good game that has many fans.

Separately, I can suggest the Syberia series. In terms of gameplay it's a quest, but in all other respects it's a great action game. And if you don't mind the quest gameplay, check out the classic quests from LucasArts or modern games from Double Fine. Such as Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, Broken Age, Monkey Island and many others. They may have mouse control of the hero and puzzles to solve, but they have the soul of an action game.

The genre is expansive.

J
Just-Name 09.05.23

Malachor
Thanks for the tip, so far stopped on Life is Strange- game definitely worthy) but the wolf among us still probably the favorite game of what I've tried in the genre.

J
Just-Name 09.05.23

Malachor wrote:
Fahrenheit,

I tried it, but unfortunately because of the graphics could not play normally, no immersion due to the fact that look at the picture and do not believe it, loses the atmosphere in general ... But the storyline and voice acting is on the level.

w
wild199670 09.05.23

Hello all!
Please advise me some interesting strategy.

Very much like these things like COH2, WC3, C&C Generals.
of the mobile genres - like Plague Inc.

I've played everything from "Lord of the Rings" to the cheapest and not mediocre ones.

(StarKraft not recommended - nice game, but very boring)

I prefer games similar in spirit, but if you're impressed - please tell me about it too)

Preferably I'll play all possible games of that kind.

P
Pavel Rally 09.05.23

vadon199670
https://www.playground.ru/games/?release=all&sort=time&genre=strategy

t
treasir54 09.05.23

vadon199670
Supreme commander both parts, World in conflict, but you must have played, because the famous game)

S
SeJJ 09.05.23

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
that's a horror, as far as I understand

T
T.T.G 09.05.23

SeJJ
Cold Fear

L
Lightninggg 09.05.23

Peka racing games that have a cool drift mode? List as many as you know.

M
MelShlemming 09.05.23

Lightning.
GRID

A
Alaviton 09.05.23

I can't remember the name of the game. A management game where you can build railroads and... and something else. But I don't remember the name of the game. What is it called?

l
lucky4ever4 09.05.23

Overwatch

A
Alex Arpentin 09.05.23

arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura is old, but ohhhh, so cool.

s
spanx 09.05.23

Prefer the game with an open world, beautiful nature to run to do quests (not space). Type of wow and tes. not necessarily mmo can anyone know what?) thank you

S
S1manS 09.05.23

spanx
The first thing that comes to mind is Fable1

s
spanx 09.05.23

S1manS wrote:
Fable1

Thank you, is there anything more modern? ))