3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 08:19 am

Recommend a game v.5

I like the theme of magic and robots like vanguard bandits/xenosaga/FF x,x2, XII...can anyone recommend other games with elements of rpg (levels / equipment / skills, etc.)? good story desirable, can be a strategy game, Graphics also preferably not 8-bit, not necessarily on Peka, you can play on the plot 1 / 2, thanks

?t=2304

?t=786

?t=366

gameplay of the above games, if you're too lazy to look

187 Comments
Sort by:
m
master1 09.05.23

spanx
fallout

k
koteykakot53 09.05.23

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

O
OstapKO 09.05.23

Astroneer try

M
Muslim0809 09.05.23

xcom 2, wasteland 2, neverwinter night 2, the fall last days of gaia, kotor 1 and 2, fallout 2 and fallout new vegas. Vot looking for rpgshku or stratshku. I like these games a lot.

J
Jarilomaster 09.05.23

maximus XV

D
Durandalle 09.05.23

Preferably single-player games where you don't have to play as a human, or at least have the option. I don't mean robots. Evolve, Alien vs Predator or Natural Selection 2 as an example is fine.
The main thing that the gameplay was different from the usual. For example Styx is not that. There the hero is not human, but the gameplay on the same Splinter Cell is remotely similar and some other stealth. If he ran on the ceilings...

d
djjack 09.05.23

Waffen wrote:
Please advise the game - RPG on the type of 1 and 2 Fall (the camera from the side and above), but only modern, without elves, swords, space, and no mmo and not online.With good graphon and can run alone, without a team.Spc.

Wasteland 2

f
freezerr111 09.05.23

Provide an immersive sim game genre, i.e. a mixture of: RPG (non-fantasy, preferably) with first-person perspective (with or without shooting - not important) + quest + non-linear story (the ability to perform tasks in several ways, etc.). Preferably something dark.
In the spirit of Deus Ex, System Shock 2, Prey (2017), Disonored, Bioshock, Thief... Is there anything else of this kind?

o
otmorozzov 09.05.23

freezerr111
Blind all I wanted to offer listed I can only offer Folkout say new vegas not bad myself did not play

A
Alexey Heizenberg 09.05.23

Please advise me what to play if I can't choose any game for 3 months now? In the last 5 -7 years, of the games I haven't played, I could probably build the Tower of Babel. Preferably something on which you can set the maximum graphon with GTX 970, that is not too new games that require a system on more powerful. I like RPG, Action, racing, shooters. Almost never played strategy games, but I can consider any option, in principle. I'll never choose the game myself.

o
otmorozzov 09.05.23

Alexey Heizenberg
I would recommend Dizonerd 2 and Prey very good games well as you can asasinov unity or Syndicate (about unity do not believe anyone with the latest patch all right very good game)

o
otmorozzov 09.05.23

Padskopit game farmata max payne three in terms of the plot type of drank then stopped and he had a straight enlightenment can be with a note cinematogrophy and that gameplay with control is not cheesy was

P
Pekabeer 09.05.23

98morzzzov98
max pay 2

f
f6lnnk59w6rualg 09.05.23

98morzzzov98
Max Payne 3, and the Punisher.

M
Merkats 09.05.23

Is there anything modern from the last 2 parts of Sherlock Holmes? Don't suggest the older parts before 2014, I couldn't get over the clumsiness of everything that's going on.

G
GoodNucker 09.05.23

When I want to play something online multiplayer with Medieval setting (preferred) or fantasy (less preferred)
Warcraft and Skyrim, not to offer
Games-kindergarten, too
Want a fresh scoop. But, such a powerful freshness. Not just like that, and powerfully, with feeling, with thought, with the arrangement... With good game mechanics... ...
From the conversations, heard the upcoming release 02.2018 game Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Maybe this is it? If so, why (and is it worth it now, to start playing the beta)? If not, why not?
If this is not it ), what else, advise?
Thank you in advance for any advice that will be helpful

K
KOLBAS 09.05.23

GoodNucker
Spintires: MudRunner.The game is awesome, you can gamat one on several huge maps, and there is a network mode.Game mechanics and physics, just a pretty impressive.

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 09.05.23

Day.
Remind the game on the following parameters - MMORPG, Russian, client, without subscription fees, with a sufficient number of active players.
Very desirable classic, without any newly invented whistoperdelok and innovative game mechanics. It is best in the spirit of good old WOW.
Also desirable system of crafts and crafts. Thanks in advance.

m
mooric 09.05.23

Vyacheslav Nasonov
The trailer above, free mmo, I think you'll like it

G
GoodNucker 09.05.23

Shortly and frankly: I simply do not know what to play now? - Help me, maybe who knows what and can tell me?

Witcher 3: I play from time to time, but tired of playing the same thing
Kingdom Come: Deliverance: raw
Skyrim, Warcraft, Diablo: do not want to play this
Assassin's Creed: not digesting this entire series
Ancestors Legacy: want to play, but raw
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice: passed
Divinity: Original Sin 2: do not like it, do not want to
Prey: not my
Tom Clancy's The Division: played last year, bored, no normal players in the CIS as a class, online scanty became
Metro, Deus Ex, cyberpunk from CD Project: don't digest
Fallout 4: don't want
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: don't digest
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: outdated
Dirty Bomb: outdated
Counter-Strike: outdated
Evil Within 2, Resident Evil 7: passed
Outlast, Silent Hill: not digested
Chronicles of Chaos: game somehow degenerated
PUBG: not digested
Desolate: raw
Arma: outdated
Day Z: outdated
Dishonored: not liked
Battlefield (etc.Indie-games: do not digest, do not play
Doom, Wolfenstein: do not digest
XCOM 2: played, bored
Escape from Tarkov: cool, but cheesy
Desolate: cool, but cheesy
Dying Light: outdated
new Star Wars: bullshit
race, fighting games: do not digest
Titanfall (etc., with healthy robots): do not even suggest
No World of Tanks, War Thunder, Warface, etc., Naturally
Card games: I only play Magic: The Gathering - or rather, you can already say that I do not play, because bored
Ark: not an offer, I do not need it

What to play?

Maybe I should play Dark Souls?
Or maybe there are some normal cosmos games - if yes, which ones?

What games, good (big, decent) online CIS-language?