3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 25.11.19 04:04 pm

Impressions of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Stop. And the first patch that, if not out yet?
159 Comments
Sort by:
C
Castiel1991 25.11.19

Impressions are negative, when you start the game the screen starts to flicker. But the sound is audible, and everything on it, then hangs...creature

Y
Yupiter-42 25.11.19

bought the game for fifteen pieces but no Russian when he stated I bought the incentive and I broke off with the game although it is not the first time this happened to Sants ditch 4 and simulator X rebirth in their localization appeared in about half a year but their Russified beech but 1s it's my opinion this consumer fraud not buy the game until she there are neither subtitles nor sound of any interface to Russian, I know English and can play on it but the problem is that I have to pay for the localization I find it interesting to play in their native language than English

U
Uilenspiegel 25.11.19

That's what happens when you pre-order the game. You gets big in the mouth and testicles on the face. English, though I know, but what the hell should I play the game
that'll spread officially in Russia, in English?

S
Shkudi 25.11.19

Not a game, sorry full of crap. OK Russian, no subtitles(although they were certified, and is in fact cheating pure water). Play the French ( to understand what's going on, because my English is small, and in high school studied just after French). Well, it is possible to close eyes. Graphene - or what is practically no different from the previous part. I would not put in a minus if not a complete lack of optimization. Ie at the moment, even assassins are better ran than this. Plus nasty denovo constantly loads the ssd, what - is not clear. We strongly recommend you to buy the in the form in which it is now.

I
Ihalaynen 25.11.19

Uilenspiegel
The whole point of pre-order

Spoiler

A
Askalante 25.11.19

I understand, but it's just disrespectful to the buyer. Where is Russian, I know English, though good, but the incentive was written language:Russianwhere is he?! Optimization no, actually not, the game will visitsa and occasionally sags FPS, graphics settings there is no way to remove this fucking blur is unclear. And for this piece of feces I've given almost 2K?! Not not not Rockstar, money-back, now only torrent edition.

n
ned flanders 25.11.19

the whole point

J
Jay C 25.11.19

Yeah, I never thought that Rocksteady will litter so their offspring !!! And it had the game for 3 weeks almost, it would be possible for another 3 weeks better to wait and play normally. Optimization zero ! And this is after GTA 5 with its scale and the Witcher 3 ! 3Gb of VRAM for textures, medium quality ((( that's terrible ! So yet in the appendage and Russian cheated and okay voice acting so some sort of salami !

T
Traun 25.11.19

Went for lunch, and ran for 5 minutes, pre-reading comments.
Turned all to maximum and disabled all NVIDIA 30 FPS is stable, BUT the GRAPHICS are HORRIBLE, no smoothing, the picture is worse than in Origins (I just yesterday played it)
I will try after work, FPS lock off.
Then hurry to the gameplay test, passed the splash screen. HOW TO START THE GAME OVER AGAIN? (license)

A
Artego32rus 25.11.19

graphics the same level as before. Was neither worse nor better. About smoothing - go to treat vision already got. As you watch, in 20 cm from the monitor sit? Even on a 40 inch TV can not see the drawbacks of smoothing

G
GasoLine|GL 25.11.19

wolfpac
here and I about the same, the main game is the same, and little system is 2 times higher than the previous game, well, here is NVIDIA tried. They also say gravitateto now in Vogue , because if you make a game with graphics of the previous parts, and compliance with, be good then the point is imported.
the normal Arkham city, and then not tightened properly.

s
snayper2013 25.11.19

A complete failure.
Just that moment, when waiting for the game and were hoping it would become the logical conclusion of the story, put the point, the point which then cannot be achieved, we were fed with promises, sweet as your girlfriend after sex, but it turned into a terrible fiasco, as your first attempt for a relationship with any female.
1)Graphics sucks. For some reason it is worse than in Origins, even worse than in Arkham city, and the brakes are terrible.
2)Plot-movies category B. In the game the whole affair in question Who is the Arkham Knight? Pfft, it's a boring, featureless forever whining character can be an antagonist of Batman. Failure.
3)Gameplay-the last nail in the coffin. I don't like the AC series for convernet, but assassin at least, something added, new animations, new gameplay, new locations, new villains. In the same paper, for all of the games animations the hero has not changed at all. GENERALLY, it as in the second part, exactly the same boring breaks arms and legs, exactly the same breaks the air vents, Batman stable as the party Edross
Verdict 3 points out of 10, all games should follow the example of the Witcher 3, here's an example of how to do the final part of what people need, and the new Batman... candy from rags to now-obsolete wrapper.

p
propeller-faust 25.11.19

Spoiler
I couldn't agree more with this assessment. Played for 3 hours and turned off spitting. Don't want to discuss in detail the disadvantages and problems of the game but they are everywhere. Ranging from optimization and ending with bugs and crashes

P
ProstoFeliks 25.11.19

Russian language can be included in the game:1. Go to \Batman Arkham Knight\BMGame\Config
2. To open file Launcher.ini and find the section [Launcher.CultureMap]. In the line default=Int - INT, change it to RUS, that is, it should be default=ENG
3. Save the file Launcher.ini

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.11.19

Well, so far only positive impressions really count somehow weak....like high twisted, works rules, no lag, but the picture is frankly not the one in the videos, I have one right?

A
A.Star 14 25.11.19

Played about 5 hours,and I'll tell you, the game is not worse than the previous parts, setting, gameplay, music all at altitude. On the ps4 everything is fine, played without lags, Russian subs were originally.

0oO 25.11.19

Support,a good game,at the level of the previous parts.In principle, I expected and got.Yes, the PC version of shoals(on the PS4 itself),but sure will fix it and cap Nada is responsible for this,there's nothing to do but wait.
PS For Harley loved to play and hang all kicked.

A
ALEX7436 25.11.19

Some kapets! There are no words. Waited two days, my Internet in 530кб, stayed for 4 hours and what I see...I Go in the morning, and the steam began to swing first, I'm in shock, still 20 hours to wait (like there is Russian). Needless to say, game of the year for which he gave 1500! And there was so much pathos and excitement before the release... Okay, look, maybe it's not that bad and the view will change.

z
zemail_90 25.11.19

Spoiler

K
Kosh13 25.11.19

I play on PC but play OK. So I just want to talk to the appropriate people who play, enjoy and can share opinion.
So, played a little while. In principle, feel the same Batman. Some critical changes in the mechanics did not notice.
Here betmobil sure nothing entered. Looks inappropriate, is controlled by a too simple (in the sense that it is not felt as something special, a normal race). And fighting it is generally something mega arcade and uninteresting. So annoying ISP-ISP.