3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 25.11.19 04:04 pm

Impressions of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Stop. And the first patch that, if not out yet?
159 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 25.11.19

Kol55
Read news and blogs on the game. And Yes, the fact that even in Arkham Knight and the comic book prequel to it mention events, characters, and devices of Origins is not a reason to consider Origins Canon?
Well, Yes, Origins is not a slag. Worse City, but at times, as they say here.

V
Vint Caballero 25.11.19

I don'T KNOW HOW,but everything is absolutely write that the game frieze terrible at all!!!
Today, however, I decided to download the pirates, tired of waiting for patch with fixes from the creators. Just out of interest though to watch. MY GAME IS PERFECT!!!! At maximum settings!! It's like???
and when flying over the city everything is fine and when you drive the Batmobile!!! But the patch is still not out...
How then is it possible? Do I have a magical computer?

v
vaneSK 25.11.19

I, too, from the date of purchase at max without lags and freezes.Just when the bucket of play then Yes the lags and freezes.

V
Vint Caballero 25.11.19

Strange, but complain about everything. And even the developers have acknowledged what you've done stocks with the port on the PC.

K
Kol55 25.11.19

vaneSK
The game is so this should not require.Atk and of course,you started at the top and coahces.

W
WANTED174 25.11.19

No brakes, just crashes sometimes.

l
legusor 25.11.19

experience no.
-grafona no
optimization no
-the car only adds to the dull routine, stretching the playing time
-no special innovations compared to previous games no
-patches on optimize no
-to squeeze out of the game at least some semblance of a normal picture, it is necessary to handle to go into the configs
-fps lock. only a sick masochist would call it acceptable

I
Igor Prudiy 25.11.19

Nobody faced a problem?

S
Seria 25.11.19

Igor Prodi
Windows 10, right? Try effects from NVidia off. My departure from this fewer.

I
Igor Prudiy 25.11.19

Seria
Yes. Off all the time. Sense 0. Popping up every 10-30 minutes

i
ironn68 25.11.19

Takchto PRCHAL PC version Narmina!!! everything works great no bugs no crashes nichevo!

N
Norm112 25.11.19

B....!!!!!!!!! I thought it was never going to end

N
Norm112 25.11.19

N
Norm112 25.11.19

Igor Prodi
I often turned and opened the game (watched guides on the passage). After a reboot all is good.

F
Fatal_Error777 25.11.19

The best part of the Arkham series.Why basically all the bad reviews?Because their computer does not pull the game.But for games there are consoles.The developers originally didn't want to port it to PC.I myself have not top PC.the game comes with a periodic lockups,but nim can be used.playing on medium graphics settings.Those who believe that the game is the worst of the series,buy rules PC or console,and then judge about the game!

F
Fatal_Error777 25.11.19

Russian language for the Premium version will be released soon.And for ordinary is already out.pokapatsya on Youtube.yourself to try to translate the whole game,and then dlc for it!

F
Fatal_Error777 25.11.19

People (for some People)open your eyes.Who promised you that your computer will draw this excellent game?Someone says that the game in terms of graphics nothing has changed(either you're blind,or you have a monitor turd).You have to stop!Schedule at the highest level.physics almost everywhere.The game has changed in terms of gameplay!enough to write that the game-Turd.buy rules console or PC.Wake up!Your computer definitely will not pull all the gaming news.

D
DANger B.I.G. 25.11.19

At this perhaps finish. It is a pity that I will not be able to activate the Protocol, the Fall of the knight.

To perform all saydkvesty is insane! Especially the Ridler trophies... no, No thank you, I'm sorry the time is many many many hours!
The game is BEAUTIFUL! As in General all games in the series Arkham. For me it's 10 out of 10. Reduce just nothing. Most pleased with the plot twists, they are not enough, generally the plot of the game is excellent. Even the picture impressed, Arkham Knight is one of the most beautiful games for today, a true nextgen! The game mechanics are the particular changes and innovations have not noticed, all the same, and also crawls, plus the Batmobile, which is in my opinion very out of place. Its application in solving those or other problems very pleased, thought it would be something simpler.
Was great fun! Rocksteady - well DONE! That would be fine if they continue to remain on the superhero wave. A lot of superheroes, but truly GORGEOUS games about them, almost there.

PS
Protocol Drop knight has been watched on youtube. Epic finale! Now who will protect Gotham? That fiery Phoenix/Batman in the final?!

P. P. S.
Once again convinced that they do not have to listen to idiots from the Internet. Optimization, performance, patches, withdrawal from sale, etc. eventually began to play from the start, having read all this. But in vain! Decided to try it in the end... what? The game fly on max, without any patches, the smallness of the Frisians there is only landing in the Batmobile, but it is not critical and how much does not interfere with play.

7ER9EY 25.11.19

Here's the paradox, how much I hate movies about Batman, so I love this series of games about him. Are satisfied, a solid 10.
i5, 16Gb RAM, gtx760, everything on high except if you-chips (slows them)
PS
After installation, did a quick Defrag (took 15 minutes) suddenly someone will help. The experience with the gamers, realized that many do not even know what it is, and then whine about the supposedly slow, fps small.

O
Old Runner 25.11.19

Good day to all! Bought the PC version of the game at the start, what happened next all I know. Who knows You are lucky)).
Relatively not long ago started to appear multiple reports that soon finally released a patch which takes the game in God's sight. The patch is already out or still have? The game hangs set the incentive, any updates did not notice.