3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 25.11.19 04:04 pm

Impressions of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Stop. And the first patch that, if not out yet?
159 Comments
Sort by:
d
deIIis 25.11.19

Old Runner
September 4, as would be the patch, now announce additions.

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

the game is a FUCKING MASTERPIECE!!! And to deny this is silly. Music, graphics, story, all great! That alone is worth the time to ACE chemicals, where Bats had to defuse the bomb, what all happened, what music was playing, what the voice was Alfred and he was worried with what amazing precision was handed over to the emotions of the characters. And such moments in the game very much. It's safe to say that the final part of the trilogy is THE BEST!!! The developers have tried their best and this can be seen with the naked eye! Put the game 100 points)
p.s. separate greetings to those who are whining about the optimization, WELL, IMAGINE YOU BUY a NORMAL IRON!!!

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 25.11.19

vvvjust
Agree with everything, but what hardware? The game slows down while the average fps is good, but sometimes stupidly hangs for a few seconds. Go through the things I went through, but the experience is a little tainted, it would be better at Curling took on the disk.

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Marcus_Fenix
Initially I was iron - 3570K+660Ti+16GB, everything slowed down, then changed the video card, it worked perfectly, then the CPU and put new. The game need 4 gig of VRAM. At the moment I think it's not a problem, the whole graphics card in the midrange segment receive such amount of memory. Even version 960 on 4 gig, but better to report money and get a 970 th.

p.s. processor You of course so-so *mildly*

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 25.11.19

vvvjust
My game percent is not bad, well, maybe except for GTA. So why all the games except Batman normally go, and then brake in the same Witcher open world, I'm on a transcendent quality with no hair played in the background, and then these endless friezes, especially by car, and when the hook far hook game curve developed even confirmed it, and you all about iron. No wonder that its sales have been removed. 4 GB of memory she needed, well, well, if you normally buy vidyuhi cost as a console and enjoy the picture as on the console, then I have no issues. For fun, Google the hardware the PS4, the current is not necessary to write the console the computer a lot. Optimization of shit and that's a fact.

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Marcus_Fenix
Think for yourself, I had a 660Ti 2 gig and then there were 970 4 gig. In the first case, all inhibited and Frisia, in the second it works fine! The conclusion is obvious! Now 4 gig of RAM is standard for gaming. Here already everyone decides for himself what is best, I'm used to my computer because it is a universal thing, and the console - dumb to play.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 25.11.19

vvvjust
Good that people like you are the minority, and that a video card would not every year a new one was released, and every month. Why make an optimization, because if the game would slow down he would go and buy a new vidyuhi, and so it is necessary to make games. And if the 970 was braking went out and bought the titanium or 980ти, it's not a game curve, this is my weak hardware, right?

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Marcus_Fenix
Say it again - today, 4 gig RAM is the standard for games that want to to the max - go out and buy the 4 gig if you don't want, and then sit on the plug with 2 gigs. And here at purchase of iron due to poor optimization of the game??? I spent three years on a 3570K+660Ti! 3 YEARS! And I'd sit through another year, if games have not started to lay down my card on the blades due to the lack of memory!

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 25.11.19

vvvjust
Teksturki on max I did not even put, Yes, I'm on minimal salary put all of one FIC and the friezes, what they are often random and does not depend on the number of effects on the screen, and if I gag, then what about the 7 series and below? 4 gig standard, but Witcher more 2 not truebut only if not 4K, I don't know, so do not write, I repeat again, except for Batman everything is going great and the missing two gigs, and teksturki if not maximum, high, play on the telly so it's not particularly noticeable on the monitor and can see the difference between high and maksimalnyj. 4 gig is the standard for zabagovannyh and neoptimizirovannost games and 4K resolution, but my 960 has to be enough in full HD everywhere, at least on high with simple smoothing. And buy 970 or 980 not going as will as with the 7 series when the Witcher my 960 showed the same fps as the 780, then a little fixed. Better every two or three years a new bugeco to take, and at least on the PS4 and play, the benefit of the difference in graphics with PC minimum in the multi-platform. And not 4GB, the 970 and the 3.5 will use vidyuhi greater than 3.5 will go wild friezes. Just agree that the game has poor optimization, why write all this nonsense, in the way of mad max with all the chips NVIDIA all Makkah stable 60 fps, and the Batman if I put these chips I vidyuhi burn))) it is Clear that in the Batman bad optimization, there will be those who will say the opposite. Why the game was removed from sales for you? Just like millions of players whined from nefig to do right? Wrote friezes even on top vidyuhi was, you got used to the friezes on 660ти, and the friezes that are on 970, you just don't notice, or well just a Troll.

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Marcus_Fenix
Well at the start may have been some problems, but specifically after the release of the patch everything became to work normally! But some continue to whine to this day. I after the release of the patch ran the game on my old 660Ti and low settings quite normally all worked. There slow You have to 960, I don't know! Although, if You played the first version, then everything is clear. The updated version has not yet been hacked. And believe me, at 970 th, there is absolutely no freezes, FPS below 70 will never fall!

B
BAZKIN 25.11.19

How Beth used it without the Batmobile cope??? judging by the fact that here, he is nothing without him...no bosses, no detonator...half the music in General is taken from arkham city...

F
Farisey 25.11.19

BAZKIN
Well no, the bosses helicopter and a tank!!! 2015 Helicopter and a Tank!!!!!

F
Farisey 25.11.19

vvvjust
Yeah a masterpiece:))) Geek info for the missions (except Riddler) and dull riding and shooting drones!!! Boss trouble!! Above the city developed Asylum and got up. But in General the game is good.

B
BAZKIN 25.11.19

Farisey
but the worst enemies of the Batmobile, then we have to make a game about the Batmobile with these bosses-villains

L
LifeStream 25.11.19

And how to understand a season pass for six months ? Six months later buy it again if I want to play more

j
jokermayers19 25.11.19

Maybe someone knows when the DLS will add other skins for pirates?

j
jokermayers19 25.11.19

wassups
sucks that some people can not take,and to add here,there is also the fact

j
jokermayers19 25.11.19

wassups
I'm not talking about fools... Or that if a license to copy and to stick in the pirates, the guys are going to work?
I only asked here to show themselves the most intelligent

j
jokermayers19 25.11.19

wassups
Mm,okay,sorry )=

S
Summer23 25.11.19

Decided to buy, the more you can return to NG. But you know what, I will not return I it. So far I like it, bugs can't see the graph like it... the gameplay is entertaining.
In the first version, the one that was a beta test not play, and since it's the first game of the series, then all the more cool that for free will previous games in the series.