3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 25.11.19 04:04 pm

Impressions of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Stop. And the first patch that, if not out yet?
159 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 25.11.19

Ret Ert
Until positive . But I have yet only 3% of the passage. View how to make use of betmobil. Be my will I would do it, not breaking. Well, the boss battles have not yet been. In Batman they have always been a bit original. Let's see how will be here.
This 1400 that I bought is exactly.

I
IceMuse 25.11.19

Play Curling - is stable, with sabami . Feels - the same Batman that was only better , prettier , nicer graphics and animations . Wow effect yet , but the game is worth to play in it definitely ! Played a little bit . About the car I can not say that it is superfluous - on the contrary makes variety very well .

a
andrewGaara 25.11.19

Spoiler
Passed the game on a PC (amd hd6950). I would like to leave my 5 cents. I have, oddly enough, had no bugs, no crashes, just the brakes :), but tolerable . Passed by 65% 2 launch the game :) .

What we liked:
Graphics, facial animation. In my opinion became still more beautiful, the faces more detailed
- The opportunity to play for Harley
Technological bells and whistles gadgets, new gadgets, including a gadget - tank
- Elaboration Of Gotham. More detailed, more interesting.

What's not to like:
- The General atmosphere of Gotham:
- Without stopping the pouring rain or falling snow. Angry. In the face of constantly spilling stuff.
- Too much lights/bright lights, just too much. The feeling that he was in an amusement Park :)
- TOO LITTLE HARLEY :(
- No possibility to play for other Persians (Ala cat), but perhaps it will add
- LOT OF TANKS
- I understand - they invented the Batmobile and decided - and that, let's make a game about the Batmobile. Almost all of the main storyline is mission against tanks. Already on the 3rd or 4th fight they break your balls.
SPOILER
- 2 boss-tank. TWO Karl :( , but in the end, Carl, more tanks

- All battle tanks is some kind of fireworks of special effects, as eyes get tired. Tired + the snow/rain in the face, do not see that happening.
SPOILER
I thought that this will not happen, but damn it the Joker again? The plot, of course, it is well written, but the 4th time PPC as tired.

What was left untouched - the story. He's not bad, but sometimes I was interested, sometimes bored, but overall he's kind of gray. No bright personalities, like the first 2 parts.

In the end. The impression that played as Batman, and Robocop, for all the time travel on the tank :( . Basically just the side effects more interesting. Gotham design/architecture is like, but it's too gaudy. All hung with lights and garlands. The plot is fresh. Vivid characters or events there.

In General, difficult to evaluate. I can't say that the game is bad. Probably just got tired in the 4 th time one and too. I was hoping that will give the opportunity to play for other with a different gameplay. 7/10 max and then only for Harley.

A
Andrey Lemeshev 25.11.19

Played two and a half hours, the only thing that didn't like it's low fps, but when I removed the lock with 30 fps everything started to fly. Game, bugs, lags were not noticed.

0oO 25.11.19

In the Batmobile to shoot down people it seems to me impossible without a death,that it looks weird,given that it is Batman.And he looks like a pet:Hey,Moby,heel :3,well, extra tanks,they aren't good enough somehow. Job Ridler with the machine liked.

P
PlatinumPNZ 25.11.19

After 4 hours of the game more like a simulator of the Batmobile, and everything is pretty good, except more curve optimization, which I hope will fix it.

V
Vovik Belousov 25.11.19

Personally I don't see any break in the schedule. For me, here is the graph of the level of Asylum, but said that there on a single character, polygons as the entire Asylum... such a lie. Noticed a joint in commercials before the release, fed good graphics of the rain and drip on his cloak, and in fact, when you stand stupidly on the street, the feeling that over him an invisible umbrella. In the City and the snowflakes falling beautifully melted on the Cape. But, nclosures these liars, specially bought for this gtx970

R
RenatOne 25.11.19

d
dimaor 25.11.19

On PS4 the game looks very good, Yes I agree the graphics haven't changed much, but one must consider the scale of the game, as for the PS version, developed now slightly worried, still 90% of PS gamers pirates ,the revenues from the PS version 4-5% of total sales with consoles, so draw your own conclusions

V
Vovik Belousov 25.11.19

In General, deleted the game yesterday, pumped and while all (FIE-FIE) works!

Returned subtitles, fps in game 30, mobile the drawdown is not big 28. The cut scenes at 60 fps. All flies. So far, no lag and bugs was not noticed. In the evening I'll try razblochit to 60 fps.

Actually, to be honest I'm not really upset about those fps, even if you do not extend yourself, walk and 30. I'm a fan - I do not care.

F
Frank Castle 25.11.19

Great end of the trilogy, all the same except one Rocksteady Betsy efficiently can not do it. It would seem, with the same mechanics, they are all game add something new, variety entire game. The Batmobile is very nice, they are from mouse as a whole, especially their interaction in the puzzle-very nice, but the tank battles in my opinion overdone. The fight became more tactful, there were medics, heavies, you can finish off enemies with the interior(a La Sleeping Dogs), often knock down, or grab the back. Stealth is also pumped, appeared on the calculators, if you long to sit in the detective mode from firing, if you noticed a couple of times on the same gargoyle or rope, mine, or trying to ignite a fire) the Plot is very, very good, but as in the city blurred and distended, but I want to pull more, was held for 12 hours, city for 8, ending-this is a must see, the intensity and murazhki provided. Overall, a solid 9, thank you Rocksteady for such an excellent trilogy, would rather fix technical component on the PC, so everyone can try this wonderful game.
P. S: Very prikolnulo simulator voice, very often it was used in stealth, but also need to use wisely, because after 3-4 times no longer maintained.

M
Mr_Y 25.11.19

I don't know, guys, what's wrong with your eyes, if you see the same, commending this game and the previous one. Uymite your pain and try a more wholesome way to look at it. Animation converted from and to fully and seriously augmented. Fighting has become more fun and more convenient than in the city and, especially, Origins. Even in Predator mode managed to bring organic innovations, although I thought there is already a topic exist. Further, with regards to the graphics, again, don't know how you play and where you looked, it's the graphics that I ever wanted to get away from city, it really looks great to me, the difference is impressive. Now, about the Batmobile, I once thought the idea of introducing a military regime, in practice, all my fears were confirmed: after performing a large number of missions, he's boring, but technically, again, done a tremendous job and variety in gameplay it brings. The plot - here, Yes, slightly disappointed, but, the moments that surprised me, was present - which in itself shocked me, I expected in some aspects much more trivial. And another disadvantage associated with a story component: the game is quite short, it's upsetting. Speaking about optimization, for me personally, I guess, the stars aligned and any problems with the game I experienced (played it all last year on a fairly average laptop), because I bought the game not 23, and 24 June, when she already Maltz lifted, dokinuli localization, firewood from NVIDIA came out, and as a result, 30 frames on high stable (from NVIDIA effects enabled only improved rain). In the beginning there was a flicker and sound interruptions, but I quickly figured out, as has already faced a similar. Best game in the series? Oh, definitely not. Worthy predecessors, definitely, Yes. Penny is not a pity for her to return the money even thought. And now I think that even lucky to buy to make it to the beginning of this ostentatious servility, fear stained the reputation, from the developers of angry users who have quite a problem with the nerves and the patience, apparently. So it would still be possible, without Batman for the summer, because the protective film is good.

O
OMAH 25.11.19

For me the game is beautiful Yes, with the optimization Rachedi started screwed up, but corrected pretty quickly even ngra average of my hardware the game is without brakes at least significant in which not possible to play on building sites are slightly above average, but I wanted to hear the picture is so pleasing to the eye, also changed AI have denounced at least the thugs with firearms in the very same Origins or Arkham city, I could almost point-blank to fly in front of them and they even the ear does not lead immediately I flew at a distance of 50 meters or more and immediately receive one or more queues which is quite nice to have to calculate combat them in a new way, not as in the previous parts went near, and carried them to focus spending on the strength of Paul of KHP, even the buns for a new suit such as those that allow you to take out 3 thugs at once which are next to each other don't always help.
My assessment of the game on a 10 point scale 10/10 for gameplay and graphics and -1 for optimization realize, well, you can't ignore it in relation to such developers as Rksted and the Result is 9/10.

k
keyjon 25.11.19

The game was live : the beautiful world, detailed characters,some new mechanics,But..rain.
Too wrung requirements and somehow not see the next-gen.(Played in DC UNIVERCE) of Course,it's a shame that developed too early released game,Isparta first impression on the game different problems.Do not understand why now try for consoles,because the most average pc/powerful.

About the gameplay too early to say,need to play.
About pre-order : noticed this meanness,the cooler trailer,the worse the game turns out.Hmm.Even with the Witcher..
Though the last part,most of the issues remained open,and CRIS in the end behaved like a hysteric.

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 25.11.19

Play on PS 4, everything went smoothly, played 5 hours, while boring, is clearly a failure story in the rest of the game surpasses the first part.

Z
ZaKTomSK 25.11.19

Played a bit, got to the point where Bats gets a new suit. Poked the configs, and pressed with his bucket with a square monitor (1280 by 1024) is quite a playable fps (40-50). Microfreeze present, but not often, overall it is comfortable to play.
The graphics are very liked, I don't know why it is so litter. And the new pieces of the combat system when you receive the costume in General fire, epic to horror. The plot is pretty standard (although the beginning of the original game). The first and second part of Batman I went to the end, not mastered. Although AO was a pleasure. Not sure how this part will go, but so far like it. I am sure that fans will love

P. S - the game is too much of the Batmobile by the way. Maybe someone and like it, but to me these episodes are exhausting.

e
exgroover 25.11.19

Neytrons
Che her not to crack up ? Game fire, at the level of AA and AC, sometimes even better. The fighting became more interesting (a bunch of new types of enemies), already in the beginning come across fights where punch and counter-attack is not enough to win. Some side quests became almost longer and more interesting main plot. The machine correctly entered to drive and shoot is a pleasure. The situation darkens the current crap port on PC, but niche, hopefully will fix it.

A
Artem Karzhevskiy 25.11.19

Batman turned out well, just stunning!!!!10 out of 10 OMG!!!!postponed for 4 days of the Witcher,as much left for the passage of the plot,and still waiting for the story of Harley and a bunch of side quests...as for the game,then passed on the PS4 and I don't know what is lag, bugs and so.d etc and all worked perfectly,good graphics,rain drops on the cloak look impressive,elegant atmosphere,tragedy,drama,emotions for the friends of the Bruce for their all present and the car chase on is a separate conversation about it can have another 2 pages to write,but I won't....Batman is cool,peace out,play on your console,protect nerves and their loved ones)))

d
dezzzdro 25.11.19

Hosted the game in 42 hours, despite the wild drawdown fps - playable. Throughout the game there were only 4 small bug, although the computer hardware does not possess. The ending is full of plums, but the game mechanics and the world as usual at the highest level.

T
TesloGuy 25.11.19

I liked your 750 rubles fulfilled wholly.
The plot is cut from Kolanowska ,,Batman:the beginning, and from the movie,Batman under the red hood,.
Betmobil drags, it is a pity of course not because Burton is my favorite bitterants.