3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 25.11.19 04:04 pm

Impressions of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Stop. And the first patch that, if not out yet?
159 Comments
Sort by:
c
caliskan 25.11.19

The Batmobile as a 5th wheel. But he desperately shoved everywhere. Played an hour, but already sick of it, like from the game. Rocksteady has deteriorated. The origins of even more delayed. Probably more will not be held.

k
konstantyn545 25.11.19

Stuff for kids,nothing 30 gigs of traffic spent.

a
a_noob_is 25.11.19

Toy all super, improving on all sides, do not know who here sees only adding machines.

R
Rossent 25.11.19

The game is a masterpiece. Passed completely. The plot is awesome. The gameplay is super. The graphics are excellent, despite the fact that I had to low. The Batmobile is something that does not know what it is you all do not like. The ending is amazing. Even had tears welling up from the last mission, because everything is done brilliantly. The developers of shows that tried very hard in spite of the optimization. Rocksteady are great. Now they are the best developers. Of the minuses-it's bugs and a lot of them, but as the plot is excellent 10/10.
I really want to see a game about Flash and I would be very happy if they make this game

N
NightHawkreal 25.11.19

Impressions are rather negative.

g
grafonoman 25.11.19

Passed finally. If I didn't know that it made by the same people as the previous two games thought it was again a third-party Studio .The plot is much worse than in asylum and city .Gameplay is good except for the Batmobile ,I liked the animation of the battle became even more of them probably a hundred or more but otherwise very disappointed, only a couple of good twists and the structure of the game and the story just kills.And it is not clear why the age rating to raise nothing in the previous honor was not seen. For me as a game to 7 points .

t
typical russian 25.11.19

Today was the game.But I do not understand the ending:if Bruce Wayne dies in his house from the explosion,who appears on the roof then? Not look like a man,but the silhouette looked like Batman-I do not understand.Whether a spirit,or a demon?
Why the heck else should have been done after the battle with the Scarecrow in search of a fucking trophy? Why not just make the battle with the Riddler? 243 trophy...aaaaaaaaaaaaa,Yes, I'll year going to look for them! Most likely this crap was made for perfectionists,but I'm not a perfectionist-so I will not look for these trophies.
And so,the game is a masterpiece! 8 out of 10 points.

g
gryunt87 25.11.19

The game is full of crap, optimizare zero, the same Ведьмак3 flies on ultra high and everything is on low and the brakes are terrible, not only from the beginning of the game I have developed good popularily saying that Bats are killed! well, why the heck on earth!!!finally the Batmobile is not the place early, and without it, part 3 was played awesome! previous games in the series went through a few times, and this after 2 hours of deleted! but then how many people so many opinions , but the best replay in the previous and this part of the forest

M
MrHappyKill 25.11.19

Test the game on all their PCs....Crack is so terrible did that even on the PC with FPS in GTA 5 67+
And then 10 fps.......Wait for the patch =D

R
Reeps One 25.11.19

where is the costume change?? pliz tell me

g
grafonoman 25.11.19

Reeps One
The menu showcase

d
doriangrei07 25.11.19

standards

K
Kol55 25.11.19

грюнт87
What 3? The origins are not vschet.

K
Kol55 25.11.19

exgroover
Since when using counter attack you can kill? even in the city there was this, well, except that the enemy was almost dead. Yes, and there are also.

P
Playersaharan 25.11.19

Kol55
Why not count? So too canonical game of the Arkham series, even made by other people.

K
Kol55 25.11.19

Playersaharan
It is made by the publisher and is not considered. Yes, the same Arkham. And? If other developed make another Batman with a PostScript Arkham, then you too will consider it the same series? By the way other developed wornor brasers not quite the other.

P
Playersaharan 25.11.19

Kol55
How would Rocksteady themselves recognized it to be a Canon part of the series, yeah.

K
Kol55 25.11.19

Playersaharan
The link above for recognition then I believe.

g
gryunt87 25.11.19

Kol55
it is part of a series about Batman, and who did not care, and it's about the fact that the game is not optimized

K
Kol55 25.11.19

грюнт87
No do not do not care,only rocky Batman was Batman. And the publisher turned to slag, this slag was better than the knight which came out not long ago.