3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lightninggg 27.11.19 09:48 pm

Your favorite games of the decade (2010-2019)

The results of the 8th generation of consoles too early to sum up, because there is still 2020, with many anticipated releases, but you can chat over the current decade to the end which is only a month and a half.
During these ten years the industry has strongly shaken up, and a lot of interesting things happened, the game finally turned into a mainstream pastime has grown a whole generation, for which Skyrim was the first game, the single player game were buried and dug back in, Indy managed to capture the media space and quickly sink into oblivion, there was a total and so far irreversible shift of power in the race of platformability, evaluation of games journalists and players have practically ceased something to mean, in the network game themes immersed in the toxicity and incompetence over the years we have experienced luchbox, almost made it through the Royal rumble and, unfortunately, did not survive the dominance of open world games.
I think it's time to announce the results for 10th and remember, what game in what year touched the chord of your soul the most. I'll start.

2010 - VANQUISH. In my opinion, one of a kind character-action third-person shooter, stylish bullet explosive excitement with great replayability and the opportunity to improve your edge until you're blue. The passage of the sixth tactical challenge is what is remembered if not for life, then all time Hobbies games.
2011 - Dark Souls. The game, which turned my idea of gaming as a whole, the game that taught me how to play games in new ways, learn to discern the work of the designers, to see how sometimes subtly and jewelry all arranged games, taught to understand the mechanics and appreciate the gameplay as the most important value of video games. The souls I feel like he was reborn and turned this hobby for myself into something more serious, grown-up and conscious.
2012 - Dragon's Dogma. Probably the weakest year in the list, he couldn't remember and had to climb over a list of games released this year. Chose Dogma, because I liked the gameplay mechanics, bosses, variety in gameplay with the game for different classes to play was quite fun unlike Dushnitsky Headlight Edges and maxes pains are.
2013 - The Last of Us. Another choice here could not be, naughty Dog has set a new level in creating the action adventure. Besides the obvious advantages I want to note that even though this game came out on the PS3, the level of implementation of she pulls on a game for PS4, gene-paste it gives only the lack of some graphical buns and prerenderennye the cutscene. In 2013, special mention should also be Metal Gear Rising for its momentum, bosses and music.
2014 - Bayonetta 2. Another weak year, had to choose between Bayonetta 2 and Dark Souls II. Yes, this year, which makes one think of DSII as the game of the year, lol. Stopped for Bayonetta, because unlike the second shower, it gives the original a little bit, it's the same endless fun, albeit with a slightly broken combat.
2015 - Bloodborne. An evolutionary offshoot of Solav, thanks to its clipovoa setting, Laura, combat system, weapons and bosses feels very innovative regarding their own predecessors and is my favorite game in this subgenre, one of the contenders for the best game of this generation. Still dreaming about the sequel.
2016 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. I love Nathan Drake, and this is his most personal and most adult travel, especially love this part at the feeling of being the hero makes it in recent times. Best shootout in the third person, both in terms of design and in terms of implementation themselves a mechanic (shared it with a spin-off about the girls), very nice graphics, very nice characters and locations, very sweaty coop-survival mode (my favorite coop experience over the years). I know that for some fans, the Quartet did not meet expectations due to the changed tempo and a more serious approach to the characters and story, but for me this is a very significant game. Also in 2016 is very worthy of mention The Last Guradian and the Witcher: Blood and Wine.
2017 - Nier: Automata. Have not played any Zelda, no Horizon, and in the NIR were playing on the floor the bumps (will catch up), but in the heart was struck by the appearance of the heroine and music design of the game, so in 2017 we will choose it.
2018 - God of War. This is the most difficult choice, because in the same year came the Magnum opus from R*, which I love for the atmosphere and history. Thought long and probably in the future can change my opinion, but is still tied for first place GoW, just on the basis of dry evaluation of components of these games. GoW is a very bold take on an old franchise, is a perfect example of the restart-continue, which preserves the legacy of the original in terms of Laura and thus not a parasite on the outdated 10 years ago the original mechanics, giving the player a brand new, more complex and serious experience. GoW is something like a perfect game in a vacuum, the game is without flaws, and in all this list it is perhaps the only such.
2019 - Devil May Cry 5/Death Stranding. The whole year I'm stoked for DMC5, but it happened on 8 November and the game Kojima saw the light, I have not yet passed, so can't say for sure that I will choose in the end, but it is difficult to take into account the brand's innovative approach to creating games in DeStra.

Waiting your answers can be brief, it can be deployed, you can simply list.
116 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.19

direct favorite games in this period no
said I would I Gothic 4 Ancaria peck-peck
Witcher 2 and Witcher 3
saints ditch 3
matsyafed 3
assassin Skride 4 blak flag
dragon age Inquisition peck-peck
I would mean a significant game. would be a number of any Igor Pro which I thought worse than they were in reality and therefore it was just a good game
and it's actually the games that are played personally. those games I've never played or played little delayed to assess significance are not taken

P
Posledovatel uzhe ne tot 27.11.19

as if hurried by the author a decade to bury
because it will end only with the arrival 2021го

a
airstorm 27.11.19

Lightninggg wrote:
during this decade, until the end which is only a month and a half.
In fact, a YEAR and a month and a half... at least ;) . For the past decade, we should recall somewhere in November next year ;) - there is still a lot of loud and not particularly high-profile releases and who knows... maybe the next ahh the frustrations of the decade, and some dark horse will be elevated to the rank of masterpiece. Wait and see ;)

M
MaratDav 27.11.19

forgot about Skyrim, because she is loved by the community and modders

L
Linch2000 27.11.19

Provocative blog. Everyone has their own game. Disagreeing with someone else's choice will kill those who have posted their preferences.

T
ThurboCat 27.11.19

2010 years - the decade that includes the years from 2010 to 2019
2020 years - the decade that includes the years from 2020 to 2029
СпойлерRainbow 6 Siege, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, BioShock Infinite, RDR 2, Spec Ops: The Line, God of War(2018), Persona 5

V
Vaipen 27.11.19

And where is Kukuruzo 2 and 3 and 3-I of the Metro. And the Witcher 2 and 3 And a brilliant game of all time Doetsch of Stranding?
In short top is all about.

G
Geraschenko Egor 27.11.19

airstorm
Well, as much as 10 years) 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 - 10 years)))

A
Alex Fko 27.11.19

2010 - Mass Effect 2 (Fallout: New Vegas, Heavy Rain,...)
2011 - Skyrim (Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dark Souls, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,...)
2012 - Resident Evil 6 (Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 3,...)
2013 - GTA V (The Last of Us, BioShock Infinite,...)
2014 - Dark Souls 2 (Dragon Age: Inquisition, Wolfenstein: The New Order,...)
2015 - The Witcher 3 (Fallout 4, Bloodborne,...)
2016 - Dark Souls 3 (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon 3,...)
2017 - Nier Automata (Horizon Zero Dawn, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild,...)
2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 (God of War, Forza Horizon 4,...)
2019 - Residen Evil 2 (Death Stranding,...)
PS my top on all platforms, in brackets also a very decent game (maybe some forgotten), for someone who became the best

P
Posledovatel uzhe ne tot 27.11.19

Wikipedia
This term there are other uses, see Decade (village).

A decade under the decade often is the calendar decade, a period of time involving ten years.

In a calendar year, there are two versions of the account decades. In the first case, the figure of tens of all the years of this decade are the same, for example, 390 years include years with 390 at 399. According to the second embodiment, the beginning of the decade is the year beginning on the 1st, for example, 2010 years include the years from 2011 to 2020, a century consists of 10 decades.

B
Belezerion 27.11.19

The top is absolutely meaningless. Every year came out with a dozen great games.

K
KPAHbl4 27.11.19

Belezerion
the top should be called - look at what I am an individual person and a hardcore player!! I'm the coolest!! kokoko!!

N
Newworld_DESTROYER 27.11.19

Skyrim, gta5, dustan (both), дмс5, Odyssey, рдр2. well, even tlou with ancharted note, because the toy quality, but a fan of them I am not

R
RasmusHero 27.11.19

It would be better to call it your least favorite game,

A
Ashley33 27.11.19

Alex of FKO wrote:
2010 - Mass Effect 2
2011 - Skyrim
2012 - Resident Evil 6
2013 - GTA V
2014 - Dark Souls 2
2015 - the Witcher 3
2016 - Dark Souls 3
2017 - Nier Automata
2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2
2019 - Residen Evil 2
YES!
disagree only in 2018, РДР2 came only in 2019 (well, except for the console)

d
deliansilver 27.11.19

Ashley33
Ashley33 wrote:
disagree only in 2018, РДР2 came only in 2019 (well, except for the console)
Ahaha, and Shenmue 1 and 2 released in 2018 :) AND HALO: Reach never came out, its release will take place only in 2 weeks :) Well, except for the console :)

_
_Vectorman_ 27.11.19

Gerashchenko Egor
Small lifac of arithmetic, the second decade starts with 11 and ends at 20, inclusive. Use native to health.)

M
Maddesto 27.11.19

the Witcher 3 bitch!!! dragons dogma on the switches is, but I can't handle, XS why I bought it

N
Nurp 27.11.19

Game of the decade:
For PC-the boyars - the Witcher 3
For consolers - The Last of Us

d
deliansilver 27.11.19

Favorite games order of release, most favorite each year will be allocated by underlining:
2010 Mass Effect 2 God of War III, Red Dead Redemption, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Xenoblade Chronicles StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Halo: Reach, Vanquish
2011 Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, Portal 2, Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, inFamous 2, Dark Souls, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
2012 Mass Effect 3, Journey, Spec Ops: The Line, Dishonored, Halo 4, Yakuza 5
2013 BioShock Infinite, The Last of Us, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Total War: Rome II, Grand Theft Auto V, Gran Turismo 6
2014 South Park: The Stick of Truth, Infamous: Second Son, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Divinity: Original Sin, Bayonetta 2, The Talos Principle
2015 Ori and the Blind Forest, Bloodborne, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, SOMA
2016 XCOM 2, Firewatch, Dark Souls III, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, DOOM, Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV
2017 Nioh, Halo Wars 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, NieR: Automata, Persona 5, What Remains of Edith Finch, Mario Kart 8: Deluxe, Prey, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2
2018 God of War, Spider-Man, Forza Horizon 4, Red Dead Redemption II, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
2019 Resident Evil 2, Kingdom Hearts III, Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Astral Chain, 5 Gears, Stranding Death