3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lightninggg 27.11.19 09:48 pm

Your favorite games of the decade (2010-2019)

The results of the 8th generation of consoles too early to sum up, because there is still 2020, with many anticipated releases, but you can chat over the current decade to the end which is only a month and a half.
During these ten years the industry has strongly shaken up, and a lot of interesting things happened, the game finally turned into a mainstream pastime has grown a whole generation, for which Skyrim was the first game, the single player game were buried and dug back in, Indy managed to capture the media space and quickly sink into oblivion, there was a total and so far irreversible shift of power in the race of platformability, evaluation of games journalists and players have practically ceased something to mean, in the network game themes immersed in the toxicity and incompetence over the years we have experienced luchbox, almost made it through the Royal rumble and, unfortunately, did not survive the dominance of open world games.
I think it's time to announce the results for 10th and remember, what game in what year touched the chord of your soul the most. I'll start.

2010 - VANQUISH. In my opinion, one of a kind character-action third-person shooter, stylish bullet explosive excitement with great replayability and the opportunity to improve your edge until you're blue. The passage of the sixth tactical challenge is what is remembered if not for life, then all time Hobbies games.
2011 - Dark Souls. The game, which turned my idea of gaming as a whole, the game that taught me how to play games in new ways, learn to discern the work of the designers, to see how sometimes subtly and jewelry all arranged games, taught to understand the mechanics and appreciate the gameplay as the most important value of video games. The souls I feel like he was reborn and turned this hobby for myself into something more serious, grown-up and conscious.
2012 - Dragon's Dogma. Probably the weakest year in the list, he couldn't remember and had to climb over a list of games released this year. Chose Dogma, because I liked the gameplay mechanics, bosses, variety in gameplay with the game for different classes to play was quite fun unlike Dushnitsky Headlight Edges and maxes pains are.
2013 - The Last of Us. Another choice here could not be, naughty Dog has set a new level in creating the action adventure. Besides the obvious advantages I want to note that even though this game came out on the PS3, the level of implementation of she pulls on a game for PS4, gene-paste it gives only the lack of some graphical buns and prerenderennye the cutscene. In 2013, special mention should also be Metal Gear Rising for its momentum, bosses and music.
2014 - Bayonetta 2. Another weak year, had to choose between Bayonetta 2 and Dark Souls II. Yes, this year, which makes one think of DSII as the game of the year, lol. Stopped for Bayonetta, because unlike the second shower, it gives the original a little bit, it's the same endless fun, albeit with a slightly broken combat.
2015 - Bloodborne. An evolutionary offshoot of Solav, thanks to its clipovoa setting, Laura, combat system, weapons and bosses feels very innovative regarding their own predecessors and is my favorite game in this subgenre, one of the contenders for the best game of this generation. Still dreaming about the sequel.
2016 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. I love Nathan Drake, and this is his most personal and most adult travel, especially love this part at the feeling of being the hero makes it in recent times. Best shootout in the third person, both in terms of design and in terms of implementation themselves a mechanic (shared it with a spin-off about the girls), very nice graphics, very nice characters and locations, very sweaty coop-survival mode (my favorite coop experience over the years). I know that for some fans, the Quartet did not meet expectations due to the changed tempo and a more serious approach to the characters and story, but for me this is a very significant game. Also in 2016 is very worthy of mention The Last Guradian and the Witcher: Blood and Wine.
2017 - Nier: Automata. Have not played any Zelda, no Horizon, and in the NIR were playing on the floor the bumps (will catch up), but in the heart was struck by the appearance of the heroine and music design of the game, so in 2017 we will choose it.
2018 - God of War. This is the most difficult choice, because in the same year came the Magnum opus from R*, which I love for the atmosphere and history. Thought long and probably in the future can change my opinion, but is still tied for first place GoW, just on the basis of dry evaluation of components of these games. GoW is a very bold take on an old franchise, is a perfect example of the restart-continue, which preserves the legacy of the original in terms of Laura and thus not a parasite on the outdated 10 years ago the original mechanics, giving the player a brand new, more complex and serious experience. GoW is something like a perfect game in a vacuum, the game is without flaws, and in all this list it is perhaps the only such.
2019 - Devil May Cry 5/Death Stranding. The whole year I'm stoked for DMC5, but it happened on 8 November and the game Kojima saw the light, I have not yet passed, so can't say for sure that I will choose in the end, but it is difficult to take into account the brand's innovative approach to creating games in DeStra.

Waiting your answers can be brief, it can be deployed, you can simply list.
116 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAHAN MAHANOVICh 27.11.19

MGS5,killing floor 2, 2016 doom,tomb raider, prey, nier automata, just caust 2,Dying Light,FINAL FANTASY XV,Supreme Commander 2,Hotline Miami 1,2, Dark souls 1,3

L
Lightninggg 27.11.19

Well, I cut down the cons. Yes, of course you can few games to specify, if you so much easier for me personally it was easier to choose one (meant as a game of the year every year), and do not want to turn the first post into one big list of games without explanation.

Liked your posts, opinions vary widely, someone obvious pop indicates someone beloved peasant, but someone of the game that I almost the first time I hear, chose. Interesting.

091 27.11.19

where is portal? portal 2?
SOMA? The Talos Principle?
Serious Sam3? DOOM 2016? Gta5?
Assassin's creed? Prey? Dying Light?
Well, FF15...
shkololo, give content 16+ I'm bored(

the author only respect for nier. sorry, it's the second time did not pass - there's a FULL STORY
\and even at the present time there is a emulator Sony 3, therefore, it is possible to buy a joystick and play nier replikant, which is more heartbreaking than automata.

T
TexAndo 27.11.19

2010 - Mass Effect 2/Fallout New Vegas
2011 - Crysis 2
2012 - Borderlands 2/Mass effect 3/Diablo 3
2013 - BioShock Infinite
2014 - Borderlands The Pre-Sequel/Wolfenstein: The New Order/Divinity: Original Sin
2015 - Fallout 4/Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
2016 - Doom/Grim Dawn/Need for Speed
2017 - Mass Effect: Andromeda/Wolfenstein 2: the New Colossus/Divinity: Original Sin 2/Need for Speed: Payback
2018 - Sunset Overdrive (Yes, came out before the Xbox, in 2018 was released on the PC)
2019 - Borderlands 3/The Outer Worlds/Need for Speed: Heat

There are games that I'm going to go from past years (for instance, nier). There are games that are considered top, but personally I'm not interested in (Skyrim). There are games that are considered failures, but personally, I like (Fallout 4, ME: Andromeda)

P
Pravdarub 27.11.19

Pfft. Only three games that can be called mountainous.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3 Stone heart
The Witcher 3 Blood and wine.
Everything else is from the evil one.

D
Daidjer 03.11.20

One consolota is listed in the list (95%).
Kanych has a much more adequate list of games.

m
malkalis 03.11.20

Batman: Arkham City
Dark Souls 2-3
Darksiders
Max Payne 3
Tomb Raider 2013
Battlefield 3
Total War: Shogun 2
Saints Row: The Third
Crysis 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
The Evil Within 1-2
Uncharted 3-4 all shorter
The Last of Us
GTA 5
God of War
DaZ - Mod
Alan Wake
Dying Light
Outlast
Portal 2
Spec Ops: The Line
The Witcher 2 - 3
Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Bought BUT!
Still had time to play in another
Resident Evil 2
Gears 5
Marvel's Spider-Man
Horizon Zero Dawn
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

S
Shtaketmaster 03.11.20

Definitely Fallout New Vegas. My favorite game in all of them. In second place I would put Mass Effect 2 as the coolest part of the series. I'll leave the third one for Metro 2033. Extra place - Heavy Rain (because he played already in the remaster and much later).
It is difficult to choose, because this year for me personally did not come out anything that I called fit. I note 3 games - MK9, Dead Space 2 and Uncharted 3 (the last one played only in the remaster). The rest didn't go.
For me, this year is definitely for Far Cry 3 - it was this game in my time caused me to break the template in terms of shooters (before that played only in corridor shooters and classic piu-piu like serious Sam, in the box office). Runner-up - Bordetlands 2. This game is still my favorite co-op walker. I also want to mention Dishonored and XCOM.
I only had the console a few years later, but if I owned it this year, the first place would definitely go to The Last of Us - one of my favorite games. The second will be given to Metro 2033 Ray of Hope. Third I would give Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, although it is not quite a complete game. The rest wasn't hooked.
It's not good. I can only mention Wolfenstein: the New Order, InFamous: Second Son and Valiant Hearts with Dark Souls II.
For me, the game of the year is Dying Light. Second place - The Witcher 3. I'll give the third to MKX. There were other good games, but these especially came.
Uncharted 4 out of competition and for me took the game of the year by a wide margin. Second place for Dark Souls III, Third - Titanfall 2. I'll mention Doom and Dishonored 2. In general, the year turned out to be quite greasy.
This year, nothing caught. From what just played, I note Horizon zero Dawn, Uncharted Lost Legasy and Nioh. I have no idea how to divide places between them.
Here comes first for me: become human. The second is God of War, the third is Marvel's Spiderman. Red Dead Redemption II, but it disappointed me a lot later. In general, this year on the PC to play was really not what, which is offensive.
2019:
I will highlight only Days Gone, The Outer World and Metro Exodus. In the first place Days Gone, but it is only for lack of the best.
2020:
Expected: 1st place the Last of Us part II, 2nd place Sniuzgtl 2077, 3rd place Dying Light 2.

S
Shtaketmaster 03.11.20

Lightninggg
Cons were instructed for the fact that you boarded half of the idols of PC-gaming and put in his top a lot of console copies. Accept, the audience is mostly sitting on the PC. For as long as I can remember this site, it has always been a bakery.

L
Lightninggg 03.11.20

Daidjer
One consolta is listed (95%)
How do you do math? 5 games in the list of 10 on the PC did not come out, and then one of them emulated on any bucket, well, let's not take it into account, emuli is still a gemora.
Let's do the math together. There are 10 games in total, so you can take them for 100%. 5 of them is the so-called "consolota", you need to know how much this part will be in percentage, as long as we take them for X% (x percent).
What we have:
10 = 100%
5 = X%
From it we will move to proportion (it is difficult to depict here, but it is shorter two fractions equal to each other, where 10 and 100 in numerators, and 5 and X in denominators), and from proportion you can move to the equation:
10*X=5*100
X=500/10
X=50
Answer: 50%.

So how did 95% turn out then? And what are these 5% non-consolts? Half a game??? I would have made my list better and would not fart.

s
sevapva 03.11.20

I didn't play anything. I've heard of some. He played Arm and Armagh3. Then I got tired. I played a little bit of gta5. I didn't. It's the turn of the 2nd. I'm not a fan of anything. But I can name a list of vile games. Stalker, witch, half-life, subway.

S
Solerrr 03.11.20

Favorite games are full, but subjectively for me in this tweet really very much impressed only 2 games: Dark Souls 2 and Divinity: OS 2

L
Lightninggg 03.11.20

Solerrr
Why Dark Souls 2, not 1 or 3? I guess I played first in the two-way?

M
MrGrave 03.11.20

2010 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - it's very subjective, unbelievable. But this is my favorite part of the Assassin series. Stunning in beauty fights and atmosphere of the late Middle Ages.
2011 - Batman: Arkham City - the best superhero action in history. It's got everything.
2012 - Dishonored - Mor.utopia with a budget in which you can play as a joker. Very ideological and conceptual, and at the same time accessible to a wide audience who without looking will see a rather unassuming story and toe the with the log from the guard.
2013 - Grand Theft Auto V - because Rockstar. The plot of mb slightly sags, but to play it is definitely nice.
2014 - Watch_Dogs - due to the complex of inflated expectations and a bit of guile on the part of the publisher the game was taken cold and not appreciated. The thick atmosphere of dystopian Chicago, a bad storyline with a social commentary on our daily routine and some of the best shootouts in the open world.
2015 - Bloodborne - God created humanity because he couldn't create Bloodborn himself. What games do you know of having their own stand at the Victoria and Albert Museum? Stunning style, music, fighting, lore. The game is not like years - decades.
2016 - Dark Souls III - Bloodborn Owl at the Dark Souls Globe. The only part of the soul that I really like and that I've gone through more than once.
2017 - Persona 5 - and don't care that in Japan the game came out in 2016. It's a fucking masterpiece. Unusual mechanics, a snsomewhere, a sea of text and plot, 100 hours - after passing the feeling as if life lived.
2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Rockstar jumped above their heads, creating one of the most interesting open worlds and one of the highest artistic stories in the industry.
2019 - Jedi Fallen Order is the only game in the past year that I was pleased to play.

Keep in mind that my opinion is completely subjective, and if for you the game of the decade - Divinity Original Sin 2 or some biosmok - I will not judge you.

S
Solerrr 03.11.20

Lightninggg
yes all the parts are good in their own way, just the 2nd for me was more lamp. Passage is laid-back,
With your chips.

K
KPAHbl4 03.11.20

Lightninggg
you had to do each platform separately and what you did was look more like an insal.

d
deliansilver 03.11.20

KPAHbl4
KPAHbl4 wrote:
you had to do each platform separately and what you did was look more like an insal.
Who cares where the games came out?

L
Lightninggg 03.11.20

KPAHbl4
Create your theme and do as you need to. I don't have any PTSD from platform wars, so that the mention of any console/baking game is perceived as an injection.

D
DVcon 03.11.20

Divinity OS 2
Pillars of Eternity 2
Civilization 5 and 6.
Stellaris
Fallout: New Vegas
Game based on the universe Fallout with a link 4 (with a huge number of mods)
PayDay 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Imho.

W
WeAreVenom 03.11.20

What the hell are you, the author-blog??? The month remains until the new year, he is in a hurry to sum up the results of the games for the 9th anniversary. "Interested" in your favorite games, and you hait.
NFS RIVALS
METRO
RDR2
Doom
Witcher 3
GTA V
Darksiders
GoW
Assassin's creed Black Flag, Unity, Origins
Tomb Raider
Devil May Cry 5
Transformers War for/Fall of Cybertron
.... (-hits sales, bestsellers, 40-58% hits I like)