3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lightninggg 27.11.19 09:48 pm

Your favorite games of the decade (2010-2019)

The results of the 8th generation of consoles too early to sum up, because there is still 2020, with many anticipated releases, but you can chat over the current decade to the end which is only a month and a half.
During these ten years the industry has strongly shaken up, and a lot of interesting things happened, the game finally turned into a mainstream pastime has grown a whole generation, for which Skyrim was the first game, the single player game were buried and dug back in, Indy managed to capture the media space and quickly sink into oblivion, there was a total and so far irreversible shift of power in the race of platformability, evaluation of games journalists and players have practically ceased something to mean, in the network game themes immersed in the toxicity and incompetence over the years we have experienced luchbox, almost made it through the Royal rumble and, unfortunately, did not survive the dominance of open world games.
I think it's time to announce the results for 10th and remember, what game in what year touched the chord of your soul the most. I'll start.

2010 - VANQUISH. In my opinion, one of a kind character-action third-person shooter, stylish bullet explosive excitement with great replayability and the opportunity to improve your edge until you're blue. The passage of the sixth tactical challenge is what is remembered if not for life, then all time Hobbies games.
2011 - Dark Souls. The game, which turned my idea of gaming as a whole, the game that taught me how to play games in new ways, learn to discern the work of the designers, to see how sometimes subtly and jewelry all arranged games, taught to understand the mechanics and appreciate the gameplay as the most important value of video games. The souls I feel like he was reborn and turned this hobby for myself into something more serious, grown-up and conscious.
2012 - Dragon's Dogma. Probably the weakest year in the list, he couldn't remember and had to climb over a list of games released this year. Chose Dogma, because I liked the gameplay mechanics, bosses, variety in gameplay with the game for different classes to play was quite fun unlike Dushnitsky Headlight Edges and maxes pains are.
2013 - The Last of Us. Another choice here could not be, naughty Dog has set a new level in creating the action adventure. Besides the obvious advantages I want to note that even though this game came out on the PS3, the level of implementation of she pulls on a game for PS4, gene-paste it gives only the lack of some graphical buns and prerenderennye the cutscene. In 2013, special mention should also be Metal Gear Rising for its momentum, bosses and music.
2014 - Bayonetta 2. Another weak year, had to choose between Bayonetta 2 and Dark Souls II. Yes, this year, which makes one think of DSII as the game of the year, lol. Stopped for Bayonetta, because unlike the second shower, it gives the original a little bit, it's the same endless fun, albeit with a slightly broken combat.
2015 - Bloodborne. An evolutionary offshoot of Solav, thanks to its clipovoa setting, Laura, combat system, weapons and bosses feels very innovative regarding their own predecessors and is my favorite game in this subgenre, one of the contenders for the best game of this generation. Still dreaming about the sequel.
2016 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. I love Nathan Drake, and this is his most personal and most adult travel, especially love this part at the feeling of being the hero makes it in recent times. Best shootout in the third person, both in terms of design and in terms of implementation themselves a mechanic (shared it with a spin-off about the girls), very nice graphics, very nice characters and locations, very sweaty coop-survival mode (my favorite coop experience over the years). I know that for some fans, the Quartet did not meet expectations due to the changed tempo and a more serious approach to the characters and story, but for me this is a very significant game. Also in 2016 is very worthy of mention The Last Guradian and the Witcher: Blood and Wine.
2017 - Nier: Automata. Have not played any Zelda, no Horizon, and in the NIR were playing on the floor the bumps (will catch up), but in the heart was struck by the appearance of the heroine and music design of the game, so in 2017 we will choose it.
2018 - God of War. This is the most difficult choice, because in the same year came the Magnum opus from R*, which I love for the atmosphere and history. Thought long and probably in the future can change my opinion, but is still tied for first place GoW, just on the basis of dry evaluation of components of these games. GoW is a very bold take on an old franchise, is a perfect example of the restart-continue, which preserves the legacy of the original in terms of Laura and thus not a parasite on the outdated 10 years ago the original mechanics, giving the player a brand new, more complex and serious experience. GoW is something like a perfect game in a vacuum, the game is without flaws, and in all this list it is perhaps the only such.
2019 - Devil May Cry 5/Death Stranding. The whole year I'm stoked for DMC5, but it happened on 8 November and the game Kojima saw the light, I have not yet passed, so can't say for sure that I will choose in the end, but it is difficult to take into account the brand's innovative approach to creating games in DeStra.

Waiting your answers can be brief, it can be deployed, you can simply list.
116 Comments
Sort by:
s
slavko_xxx 03.11.20

PIllars of Eternity 2
Subnautica
Age of Wonders : Planetfall
Ark: Survival Evolved
Portal 2
Resident Evil 6 - this abode of evil masterpiece in general playbuy, that's what games you need to make movies

m
mastodontmormont 03.11.20

The theme was originally pulled by the ears by the headline itself. This decade anyway ends in 2020.

g
gennaz 03.11.20

Personal list of games.
2010-Mafia 2, Aliens vs Predator 2010
2011-F.E.A.R. 3
2012-Inversion,Spec Ops:The Line,Max Payne 3,Syndicate 2012,Binary Domain
2013-Aliens Colonial Marines, BioShock Infinite
2014-Watch Dogs
2015-Mad Max, Wolfenstein Old Blood
2016-DOOM 2016
2017-Star Wars Battlefront 2
2019-Rage 2, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Control.

L
Lightninggg 03.11.20

mastodontmormont

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.11.20

2010 - Metro 2033
2011 - Need For Speed The Run
2012 - Spec Ops The Line
2013 - Bioschock Infinite
2014 - Wolfenstein: The New Order
2015 - Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
2016 - Layers of Fear
2017 - nothing
2018 - Red Dead 2
2019 - Layers of Fear 2

R
Rintsler 03.11.20

Mass Effect 2
Dead Space 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Batman series arkham

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.11.20

2010? Fallout: New Vegas =]
In second place is Bioshock 2.

2011? There's a good game out there, it's hard to choose one.
for exampleSkeirim, Bulletinstorm, Minecraft) Serious Sam 3, Dead Space 2, LA Noire, something from Assassin's Creed, Batman AA, Crysis 2, Portal 2, Alice MR, Witcher 2, Deus Ex HR, Call of Juarez...

Lightninggg
Again, there is no ^_^ The tenth year of the first decade ended on the night of December 31, 2009 to January 1, 2010. The first year of the second decade begins on January 1, 2010. The tenth year of the second decade ends on the night of December 31, 2019 to January 1, 2020 ) From January 1, 2020 began the third decade of the 21st century.
The account starts from scratch if not understood. That is, the first year of the 21st century runs from January 1, 2000 to December 31, 2000. Reaching the unit (2001), takes exactly a year. The second year (2001) doubles (2002) (2002). Then consider it.
Gauguin wrote:
2010 - Red Dead Redemption - one of the best games in history...
The year itself was strong, one of the strongest in the decade.
Honorable Mentions: Halo: Reach, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Vanquish, Heavy Rain, Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
True Honorable Mentions )

M
M0f 03.11.20

Skyrim.

W
Warhammer2000 03.11.20

10th - Halo reach/super mario galaxy 2
11th - Dark Souls/ Uncharted 3
12th - Borderlands 2/XCOM:Unknown
13th - The Last of Us/Metal Gear Rising:revengance
14th - Bayonetta 2/ Wolfenstein:new order
15th - Bloodborne
16th - DOOM/Dark Souls 3
17th - TLo':Breath of the wild / resident evil 7
18th - God of War/Super mario odyssey
19th - REmake 2/ DMC V
Describing every game is extremely lazy. everything is good in its own way.
p.s. don't care about schoolchildren who can't buy consoles and don't play games at all.

s
saa0891 03.11.20

ATOM RPG
Skyrim
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 4
Divinity: Original Sin 1,2
Dead Space 1,2,3
The Evil Within 1,2
Dishonored 1,2
Prey 2017
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM 2
DooM 2016
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Metro: 2033
Metro: Last Light
Metro: Exodus
Mass Effect 2
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Yes, there are a lot of them, it is enough to list.

L
Leonid65 03.11.20

Far Cry 3
World of Tanks
TES V.Skyrim
Assasins Creed IV. Black Flag
Outlast I
Outlast II
Need for Speed.Most Wanted(2013)
GTA V

m

Lightninggg
What's so true is that you just took that amount of time in a decade. And the material to be honest you have weak, no screenshots of favorite games, no alternatives. The decade was very rich in quality games and it would be good to at least add another 5-10 which did not reach, but in your opinion were close to the title of the best.

L
Lightninggg 03.11.20

mastodontmormont
What's so true is that you just took that amount of time in a decade.
That's right.

And the material to be honest you have weak, no screenshots of favorite games, no alternatives.
So this is a topic on the forum, not an article, an article I would write in posts and of course would have issued otherwise. The topic involves choosing and discussing the best 10 games among the users of the playground, not just me alone.)

m

Lightninggg
I hesitate to ask, and where is the Witcher 3, whom PG users have chosen the game of the decade?

j
jess0187 03.11.20

My top
Red Dead Redemption 2
GTA V
Mass Effect 2
Resident Evil 7
Life Is Strange
God Of War (2018)
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Heavy Rain
Fallout New Vegas