3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lightninggg 27.11.19 09:48 pm

Your favorite games of the decade (2010-2019)

The results of the 8th generation of consoles too early to sum up, because there is still 2020, with many anticipated releases, but you can chat over the current decade to the end which is only a month and a half.
During these ten years the industry has strongly shaken up, and a lot of interesting things happened, the game finally turned into a mainstream pastime has grown a whole generation, for which Skyrim was the first game, the single player game were buried and dug back in, Indy managed to capture the media space and quickly sink into oblivion, there was a total and so far irreversible shift of power in the race of platformability, evaluation of games journalists and players have practically ceased something to mean, in the network game themes immersed in the toxicity and incompetence over the years we have experienced luchbox, almost made it through the Royal rumble and, unfortunately, did not survive the dominance of open world games.
I think it's time to announce the results for 10th and remember, what game in what year touched the chord of your soul the most. I'll start.

2010 - VANQUISH. In my opinion, one of a kind character-action third-person shooter, stylish bullet explosive excitement with great replayability and the opportunity to improve your edge until you're blue. The passage of the sixth tactical challenge is what is remembered if not for life, then all time Hobbies games.
2011 - Dark Souls. The game, which turned my idea of gaming as a whole, the game that taught me how to play games in new ways, learn to discern the work of the designers, to see how sometimes subtly and jewelry all arranged games, taught to understand the mechanics and appreciate the gameplay as the most important value of video games. The souls I feel like he was reborn and turned this hobby for myself into something more serious, grown-up and conscious.
2012 - Dragon's Dogma. Probably the weakest year in the list, he couldn't remember and had to climb over a list of games released this year. Chose Dogma, because I liked the gameplay mechanics, bosses, variety in gameplay with the game for different classes to play was quite fun unlike Dushnitsky Headlight Edges and maxes pains are.
2013 - The Last of Us. Another choice here could not be, naughty Dog has set a new level in creating the action adventure. Besides the obvious advantages I want to note that even though this game came out on the PS3, the level of implementation of she pulls on a game for PS4, gene-paste it gives only the lack of some graphical buns and prerenderennye the cutscene. In 2013, special mention should also be Metal Gear Rising for its momentum, bosses and music.
2014 - Bayonetta 2. Another weak year, had to choose between Bayonetta 2 and Dark Souls II. Yes, this year, which makes one think of DSII as the game of the year, lol. Stopped for Bayonetta, because unlike the second shower, it gives the original a little bit, it's the same endless fun, albeit with a slightly broken combat.
2015 - Bloodborne. An evolutionary offshoot of Solav, thanks to its clipovoa setting, Laura, combat system, weapons and bosses feels very innovative regarding their own predecessors and is my favorite game in this subgenre, one of the contenders for the best game of this generation. Still dreaming about the sequel.
2016 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. I love Nathan Drake, and this is his most personal and most adult travel, especially love this part at the feeling of being the hero makes it in recent times. Best shootout in the third person, both in terms of design and in terms of implementation themselves a mechanic (shared it with a spin-off about the girls), very nice graphics, very nice characters and locations, very sweaty coop-survival mode (my favorite coop experience over the years). I know that for some fans, the Quartet did not meet expectations due to the changed tempo and a more serious approach to the characters and story, but for me this is a very significant game. Also in 2016 is very worthy of mention The Last Guradian and the Witcher: Blood and Wine.
2017 - Nier: Automata. Have not played any Zelda, no Horizon, and in the NIR were playing on the floor the bumps (will catch up), but in the heart was struck by the appearance of the heroine and music design of the game, so in 2017 we will choose it.
2018 - God of War. This is the most difficult choice, because in the same year came the Magnum opus from R*, which I love for the atmosphere and history. Thought long and probably in the future can change my opinion, but is still tied for first place GoW, just on the basis of dry evaluation of components of these games. GoW is a very bold take on an old franchise, is a perfect example of the restart-continue, which preserves the legacy of the original in terms of Laura and thus not a parasite on the outdated 10 years ago the original mechanics, giving the player a brand new, more complex and serious experience. GoW is something like a perfect game in a vacuum, the game is without flaws, and in all this list it is perhaps the only such.
2019 - Devil May Cry 5/Death Stranding. The whole year I'm stoked for DMC5, but it happened on 8 November and the game Kojima saw the light, I have not yet passed, so can't say for sure that I will choose in the end, but it is difficult to take into account the brand's innovative approach to creating games in DeStra.

Waiting your answers can be brief, it can be deployed, you can simply list.
116 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emitent 27.11.19

)))) Stupid top how to select a single game when so many genres?

Z
Z126 27.11.19

Cyberpunk , masquerade 2 , the new half life and many other projects not yet published. Too early to judge.

L
Lodurr 27.11.19

What a good topic. Before midnight is unlikely to have something worthwhile come out, so Yes, you have to sum up the decade. My TOP personal preferences, in order:

1. Mass Effect 2 no comment there. IU is IU, unattainable plot Olympus.
2. Metro 2033 how long ago it was. :)
3. Mafia II. Not original of course, born in agony, cropped obkatanna, but ended up not quite a bad game. Were their ideas, was their innovation, and most importantly, there was another identity. A lot of her scolded, but today, it fit the last game in the series. Maybe the series will reborn from the ashes, like the Phoenix, anything can happen. Wait and see.
4. Medal of Honor 2010. A one-time project stifled by nostalgia. It frankly of emphasis on it. The game itself was pretty average and today it is too extreme a more-menie worthwhile project in the series.
4. Fallout: New Vegas. Not that that would be my favorite, but I played it for a long time.
5. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. There was a time when Assasin was something worthwhile. :0

1.Crysis 2, not that that would be my favorite, but the series I have this entire played. And in my humble useless opinion, it was the last fit review-series. Personally, I am all subsequent shooters were purely on YouTube. To take a personal part did not arise any desire. Including third Kukuruza, which was part of pereputali.
2. L. A. Noire. Went through the game four times probably. Recently РДР2 before beginning to take place, but at the end of 2019, it certainly is not the same. And in 2011, the toy was quite good. Phelps,.. Sergeant Phelps. :)
3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Battlefield 3 is not a favorite, it's the only battle which I had bought, the disc is still lying. ))

1.Mass Effect 3
2.Assassin's Creed III, sad year for passerina. Ended the trilogy of Desmond, and Ubisoft decided not steamed. Thank God they had enough creative power to give birth to quite fit the ending. And as much as it was laid in this game of what is now plagiarism Rockstar themselves, in both. )
3.Spec Ops: The Line. Not a favorite, but I liked it.
4.Euro Truck Simulator 2. Koments know. Horny Euro man, turn on the radio, and lost three hours of flight. )

2013. 2014.
Empty year for me. Might say the same of metroll, or Last of Us, but, though they aroused some interest, for me was a prohodnyaki.

1. 35MM and
2. Cradle with these two games I discovered for myself that, Turkey is also can be interesting and with meaning. Loved these two games.
3. Fallout 4, koments know and play today. )

2016. into the void.
1. The main release of Mass Effect: Andromeda. New chic story. How sophisticated, and serious than in the trilogy. Even in 4K UHD, Grifoni to ME it was something out of the ordinary. You can get to anything, but the fact that biogee masters, that they once again demonstrated. The story just would restart.

You can still celebrate this year Horizon Zero Dawn. I went on to the Pitch would certainly be a favorite game on the background of a complete nogama. Maybe she'll have a chance, all hope for epic. ))

Here it may be noted Breathedge, but it's in early access.

Control

You should also note the FIFA, which I played from 2007 to 2016. Then I got bored.
So looking at thinning the list that fit became less whether I was getting meaner and meaner. :D)

d
deliansilver 27.11.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
I was getting meaner and meaner. :D
Lodurr wrote:
1. The main release of Mass Effect: Andromeda

L
Lodurr 27.11.19

deliansilver
Up there says -
Lodurr wrote:
My TOP personal preferences, in order
You can't read? )
To the plot ME have dorosti, without understanding the story to do nothing. A trilogy including. I do not understand the trilogy, Andromeda will not understand even more. Make your own list with blackjack and shluhami, what's the problem then? )

d
deliansilver 27.11.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
To the plot ME have dorosti, without understanding the story to do nothing.
Sorry, right now my face is tired from dealing this

A
Andyexp 27.11.19

To discuss the improvement makes no sense!

N
NightGameMassacre 27.11.19

2009 - Killing Floor
2010 - Portal 2
2011 - Minecraft, Homefront, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Saints Row: The Third
2012 - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Painkiller: Hell & Damnation, Hotline Miami
2013 - Warframe, Shadow Warrior, SteamWorld Dig, Saints Row IV
2014 - Depth, BattleBlock Theater Sir, You Are Being Hunted
2015 - Invisible, Inc, Dungeons 2
2016 - Shadow Warrior 2, Hard Reset Redux
2017 - Absolver, Destiny 2, A Hat in Time, Spintires: MudRunner, Hand of Fate 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, SpellForce 3, Dungeons 3, Strafe
2018 - Dusk, Subnautica, Chuchel, Frostpunk, BattleTech, The Messenger, The Phantom Doctrine
2019 - by far the game of the year is Postal 4, may and alpha. Tropico 6, World War Z,

O
Occedusso 27.11.19

I understand that the author's stamp, wrote a list of games in different years, in its opinion and approach to them, in short someone like that, he says. about 2010 and 2015 is considered to be the best games Mass Effect 2, and of course the Witcher 3: wild Hunt.

F
FallenGhost 27.11.19

2010 - Heavy Rain (PS3) and Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
2011 - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (PC) and Batman: Arkham City (PC)
2012 - Dark Souls. Prepare To Die Edition (PC) and Assassin's Creed III (PC)
2013 - Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PC)
2014 - Dark Souls II (PC)
2015 - Bloodborne (PS4), Grand Theft Auto V (PC) and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC)
2016 - Dark Souls III (PC) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
2017 - Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
2019 - Resident Evil 2 (2019) (PC)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 27.11.19

And my personal and subjective top
2010 Fallout New Wegas
2011 The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim
2012 Assassin's Creed 3
2013 Assassins Creed Black Flag
2014 Dragon Age Inquisition
2015 The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
2016 Dark Souls 3
2017 Horizon Zero Down
2018 Red Dead Redemption 2
2019 Stranding Death
PS many games I haven't played, so random to put what I like

i
insel260 27.11.19

At the end of the year at PG, as usual, will be summing up and vote for the most favourite games. Here there choose.

C
Chelseafc777 27.11.19

The Witcher 3
Crisis 3
Best game, everything else is cool, even now the game on the schedule lose to crisis 3.

S
Sargarus 27.11.19

XCOM 2 The top toy over the last ten years

_
_Alexandro_ 27.11.19

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Driver: San Francisco
Sleeping Dogs
Saints Row The Third
Shift 2 Unleashed
Test Drive Unlimited 2
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

F
FRentertainment2 27.11.19

Lightninggg
Neither GTA 5 or the Witcher or DDR 2, and the list...

F

NightGameMassacre
Same shit from you. Wow so much shit to gather up, you bastard.

F

Lodurr
Started good, then went shit...

F

Alex Of FKO
Now that's close, isn't it clear that in the top of the best Resident Evil 6 makes

L
Lodurr 27.11.19

FRentertainment2
Then came the age him senseless Pew Pew be absolutely not interesting.)
And the theme that people liked it, and not what you like. Make your list, I promise sarcasm to vent I will not, will not even laugh, because the topic is not about that. :S