3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19 01:57 am

Impressions from the demo version of the game (Anthem)

shooting ,operation and behavior of the character as expected 1 to 1 of Andromeda
just added the possibility of free flight .
At the moment, the optimization is not delivered ,reducing graphics from ultra settings to the minimums ,gives around 10 frames
percent loaded on 50-60%, but the video card on 99 ,and on the idea of the lower graphics had to unload it ,but no ,video memory uploaded 3 gig of the 4 .

The interface is never intuitive ,somehow miraculously got to the mission ,cleared the cave ,what to do ,not pointer not coherent description

overall in the game ,just like flying and scuba diving
108 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 05.12.19

Their money and this project is not necessary.

T
Truth85 05.12.19

Lying 10 servers out of 10

L
LeHaMvP007 05.12.19

And I haven't even played) got into the suit, chose to start the task, and began to long to load

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

anti_Alien
before the test I was thinking to buy on sale a half years old for the price in district R of 1K,but now as it is not ,maybe for 200-300 only

L
LeHaMvP007 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN
About optimusone,I would not say so, on my system, let's say the difference in fps is noticeable pretty much, if the choice is between ultra and low

a
anti_Alien 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN
I agree! Also thought buy premium from orizhina, but now all doubts are dispelled.

Z
Zhasl 05.12.19

dragon age inquisition with guns? Yes lads it is a complete failure , believe six months later on a server there will be a couple of hundred and the shop closed down , the same situation awaits as PUBG first months of this HYIP then it's goodbye Kuzmich, apparently tabarie not have realized what to do like GTA V ( there and online and alone )

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

LeHaMvP007
strange ,since the systems are similar .

For the test included the Andromeda ,on the ultra 40-60,reduced to 60-70 on high ease

R
RumerG 05.12.19

Ohhh God, how did you get with your Andromeda, damn and as the beset!

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

AmonRah
what exactly irritates you?I passed the Andromeda, and I think not a bad game ,but from this game I expected something new ,so it was possible to make DLC for the Andromeda ,as the new location and the possibility of flight ,there's even a setting suitable

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

I had forgotten about this song)

A
Alfi1 05.12.19

Entered the game 4 times, ran up to choice of costume, started the mission, the download hung. Alt F4. More never comes, but overall a great game, the best optimization, addictive gameplay, a nominee for game of the year. (none)

A
Alfi1 05.12.19

Do not care for this game, you can try a subscription and then play, but for the fate of the new dragon age sukatno, because I really wanted a worthy sequel, but as I understand it will partly depend on the success of ansem, will there be a success?...

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

Look with the moderators on Pehe very tight.

K
Konrad Marburg 05.12.19

So. At the program origin premier got access to the demo and have already started. Well what can I say. The picture nicho so. Cute. 3 javelina are. People also are. 6 letters on the background with the name of the subject. And in the Left corner we have the spinning icon for the connection. Half an hour is so cool. In short, the whole point of online gaming. To buy the game a couple of years even fail to log it will be such a pleasure. In General, EA, as always. Like the Inquisition, I could not go at the start of the connection and now

F
FreeDancer 05.12.19

Yeah when did prajakta and in the demo you have the opportunity of doroghaza gg biotvari.

A
Alfi1 05.12.19

Still not progruzhat mission, but to the robot to run, so times 10))

B
BomberBro 05.12.19

The game is obviously sharpened for consoles , flying, fun , swimming , shooting in the mass ! Optimization at this stage forgotten that ultra low +-10 fps difference and the picture is not much changed . To take at the start definitely will not , wow effect and the sales job personally didn't have !

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

Alfi1
chronolgy attempts to play
1)not allowed in the game ,lay the server
2)were not allowed into the Vistula mission game download
3)played 20 minutes ,got hung up on the transition to location
4)fell origin
went to bed ,in the morning a new attempt
5)stuck on boot
6)Susilo after loading mission
7)proposed to continue Missy ,loaded the game
already in the open world for javelin
8)the game closed without errors
9)closed on boot without errors

Freaked out went to play the good hands

p.s hung pubg that they are stuck in klinet anhuma that Fucks the whole system

M
Metalist1925 05.12.19

as expected, the slag, the same as fall 76. But people buy, even pre-orders are doing.