3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19 01:57 am

Impressions from the demo version of the game (Anthem)

shooting ,operation and behavior of the character as expected 1 to 1 of Andromeda
just added the possibility of free flight .
At the moment, the optimization is not delivered ,reducing graphics from ultra settings to the minimums ,gives around 10 frames
percent loaded on 50-60%, but the video card on 99 ,and on the idea of the lower graphics had to unload it ,but no ,video memory uploaded 3 gig of the 4 .

The interface is never intuitive ,somehow miraculously got to the mission ,cleared the cave ,what to do ,not pointer not coherent description

overall in the game ,just like flying and scuba diving
108 Comments
Sort by:
A
AtomaTb 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN
September 19, 2014
5.years ago, almost went GTX970 = not optimization of shit
I understand you the engine vannuchi developed not want to give me 60.fps on vidyuhi 5.years ago.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

AtomaTb
and we have in games that has changed in these 5 years?
and you are generally see?the lower graphics gives a minimal increase ,a dispersion visible between ultra and Niscemi and the like ,in any normal optimized the game ,the pair of parameters give the same increase as does the reduction to low .
and we have 980 ti came out 5 years ago ,and 1030 and a half years ,we will continue to judge the iron by the date of its production and will look at the characteristics

and as if Yes, who does not like holders medium iron to judge the optimization ,or kid with 2080ti for which all the games are smartly optimized

although everything is clear ,from what you betray in your profile ,stupid Troll

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

AtomaTb
Yes, I would like to not care what they rivet ,went to play ,not came not .
so it is with grafham until I am satisfied with the fps and settings I'm going to sit on this iron and it feels so good when I teach what and how I should play .
I climbed to the profile hmm ,you're here raspiness about the iron you have under avatrkoy 2 preda ,of course there will Polesie in profile ,and there is no iron not specified and the previous stupid srach that you're trying to impose on me ,from you not a single post on the subject in favor of or against optimization ,but only that my video card supposedly old and weak ,okay so be it .

u
usus 05.12.19

Yoba1212
On the controller on the evasion

S
Slowery 05.12.19

Graphics YES the Inquisition, only one game was released in 2019 and the other in 2014... while the 2019 game has poor optimization if you take in comparison to its graphics.
Apparently this is the latest project Biotvarey, goodbye ME and YES.

s
stalker_stas 05.12.19

the impressions going otvratitelnoe departures after samisoni missions in the open world and Optimizatsiya so-so.

-
-Zion- 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
I played in battle would mean 5 on the test on ultra on a 970 ,and then oops playing on the same frostbite only gives 30-40 on ultra and it says don't optimize shit ,and iron .
Even the news that Anthem is 30 fps on consoles and battles at 60 fps, it was already clear that sistemki will be higher. And as if one engine does not figure the same performance.

g
gasalino 05.12.19

Downloaded to the console the first time you heard such a howl from the cooler)))).

J
Janekste 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
shooting ,operation and behavior of the character as expected 1 to 1 of Andromeda
You see your own build is not collected. Played on a wretched javeline that they give you initially. Well then, Yes for you the game will be Andromeda feels the shooting and the behavior of the character... And I have just chic and bomb ahrinenny gameplay for super fast javeline, which is almost infinite flies and performs kung fu in close combat, that is the dynamics of the gameplay is through the roof at high speeds. And it looks like Destiny Warframe multiplied by a thousand times and it's cool!
SPR1GGAN wrote:
At the moment, the optimization is not delivered ,reducing graphics from ultra settings to the minimums ,gives around 10 frames
Currently weak medium budget computer with 6gb gtx 1060 + i5 6600 on Board to cope with the game perfectly. Optimization super. Specially run the game on such weak hardware in order to validate the optimization. So here are your claims anything is not justified. If your vidyuhi level 970 or 960, it is wildly old iron... it's a good optimization should not be. On weaker hardware, and a fortiori such a beautiful game should lag.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
percent loaded on 50-60%, but the video card on 99
Whatever how loaded? For video card it is normal. Developers take into account that the majority of players are swayed to upgrade the processors, so the entire load is initially rely on the graphics card. This is normal. And to blame the players, EN masse, not wishing to upgrade processors, but regularly updated graphics card. Given this statistics, the load is set to none. The weaker vidyuhi, the higher the load. On my vidyuhi no 99% NO.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
cleaned the cave ,what to do ,not pointer not coherent description
This is an online game. Game link to use tried? I know there is one mission where you have several players make simultaneous action. Half hour suffer. Because around me no one relationship do not use. But it could for a couple of minutes the job through. Instead, waited for players without a connection smart enough what to do for a half an hour. In General, all descriptions of the tasks here in the order.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
overall in the game ,just like flying and scuba diving
I had the same impression while sitting on a standard javeline. Then he collected his own and the game has changed dramatically. Turned into candy, the gameplay was the bomb, the office is pleasant, in fact brilliant, but the flights just a delight, because you can fly as much as...

The bottom line: this at least is much better than Destiny and Warframe together. But, with all the positive aspects for a long time this game did not hold, because as soon as Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - I don't need to be Anthem until at least next year.

PS
About the technical problems are silent, because it is NOT yet release, but just an open demo.

i
il4on 05.12.19

Played Curling in the General betatest, I really liked the game picture, it is likely that due to the 4K on the TV 109cm and proshko, flying in free play around the world - live look to could not sure that's in a couple of hours would be tired at any location, but to give credit to the artists need.
The issue of crashes after every mission - I don't know about other platforms, but Curling just not localized screen awards for the mission, after the third flight I went online, changed the language settings to English and played on without any problems. Minus them of course for this, because this problem is dyla another VIP demo a week before the General, but what to do - the Russian language today is not a very good attitude bourgeois.
I didn't like physics because I suck shooting with the joystick, then gone in a dogfight and there all crooked: fall through the enemy, the enemy jumps through you, then drop something off, huge stones and even stupid rocks exposed for some reason, when them from snipers trying to hide.
But pianitsa has played just behind the lookout and colossus, colossus is not gone, I think the rest of the javelin will be more fun.

P
PersonaR8 05.12.19

XOPSSS
I ran 7 :)

T
TrickReRoll 05.12.19

Download the long and frequent, so on the whole optimistic. Still crashes often, but I think the release will not touch it.

T
Timur Asailov 05.12.19

That's never regretted that took the origin of Prem axses, the second game is a disappointment, the first bf5 -not logged in. And so you can play and wait for news. Who can afford 300 per month recommend (purchase the year), but I hope that origin will still be a game that you will want to buy.....

What about the game itself ; like flying ,swimming, and graphics (2080ti -drawn), everything else is not. To buy , at least at launch, at full price-would not recommend.

v
var197825 05.12.19

Timur Akilov
If you agree to take litsuhu current discounts and 500-700r small.Or torent to wait

X
XOPSSS 05.12.19

PersonaR8
Weird. A month before the demo came across information about the fact that only 10ke be.

r
rossvel 05.12.19

About the game I can say the following. Full Hat. EA is as always great, not even surprised. This is another game which I don't care. Battle 5 fuck, Anthem, too. Biotvari what can I say. Control clumsy, the flights are not convenient in terms of management, but do not say anything. Not all that friendly to the player. Well if the enemies, but the interface itself? In short, in the furnace of this shit the level of Andromeda.

K
KaneEdition 05.12.19

Write an unexpected review: the game is completely standards, to replace my FIFA) a few nights a week to sit down and play for 20-60 minutes most it. Beautiful, spectacular)

i
igorexasam21 05.12.19

Normal game - Ala The Division of 1.2. Play Curling - 'll buy it, but on PC)))

A
Alpharius20 05.12.19

don't know what they were expecting, releasing Andromeda 2.0 If in the setting of mass effect, this topic is not gone, you have to be to get which optimistic to hope for better in the case of a new title. It is understood of course that the game worked for many years and in fact the results of the latest Mass Effect had little impact on the decision on release of the game, because it was almost finished and spent the money, but still... Made another Mass Effect with Anderson or Conrad Verner in the head, if not at the dawn of the Protheans. Dead Space 3, Mass Effect, Andromeda, Dragon Age Inquisition, etc. - do not go, MB pays off, but not become a cult and don't bring tons of oil. For example, I do not accept the need Grinda, Ala MMORPGs and hundreds of similar quests, there are kosher WOW, Linage, TESO, etc I Think many too. And optyki developers to impose in-app purchases in games AAA-class, which themselves are quite a decent already even never fun, MB of course the children of the Arab sheikhs and Chinese tycoons keep this market afloat...

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

Alpharius20
Setting ME imprisoned purely for the campaign mode. Do not rummage in the campaign mode, ME is nothing to do. The Andromeda is clearly visible. And it I have preduprezhdal, not once.. but shkolota, as usual, about himself very much. ))
And the very mechanics, individually, is very good. In MP beginners can be seen immediately, because they initially try to play as in the campaign mode, and they quickly bots eye to ass pull. Schaub to have an idea what will be here, need to play MP, but torrents do not sell, AGAS? )))
Anthem game service, it was mentioned more than once. There will be all as love children of the Arabs, since grafone 4K. and even that can not afford the average inhabitant Pehe, sho really there about the purchase to say. )