3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19 01:57 am

Impressions from the demo version of the game (Anthem)

shooting ,operation and behavior of the character as expected 1 to 1 of Andromeda
just added the possibility of free flight .
At the moment, the optimization is not delivered ,reducing graphics from ultra settings to the minimums ,gives around 10 frames
percent loaded on 50-60%, but the video card on 99 ,and on the idea of the lower graphics had to unload it ,but no ,video memory uploaded 3 gig of the 4 .

The interface is never intuitive ,somehow miraculously got to the mission ,cleared the cave ,what to do ,not pointer not coherent description

overall in the game ,just like flying and scuba diving
108 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 05.12.19

I vip demo is not played, but watched a stream on YouTube. At first glance, if you discard all the inconsistencies and glitches with the demo version (although why you tilt, because by and large the demo-version should show their product, and not a glitch), then the resulting mixture of the Inquisition and Andromeda flying with rocket backpack. So generally game warframe resembles, with a difference that the warframe f2p-game, free default, popular in fact, and here the game offer initially to buy. It turned out a kind of permanent multiplayer Andromeda with the opportunity to go to the base as in the Inquisition. I thought the game will be more emphasis on the single. In this form of the game personally, I'm not hooked. See gameplay as the full version will be released, will the single and how it will be secondary.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

vitalik76
will not be single ,as in all the online grinding games have just realized that in theory can be run in solo ,good im single and had to sculpt ,but no video game service mold

S
Slipnot6 05.12.19

So a failed launch demo come I immediately cancelled the pre-order. Money really do not know when to come, on the day, or after release... there XS how this system works.

-
-Raixs- 05.12.19

In General, I played a few hours in the demo, was ridiculous about multiple gay (which is due to artifact were divided into good and evil gay gay + he) and... in my opinion the game is a complete failure. I don't even know who can draw Anthem, just don't know. If only fans to customize everything (vehicles, character, weapons, etc.), well, you know, the special kind of players who are willing to spend any money just to buy virtual stuff for their dolls; Well, even those of similar games in my life seen. This is how to explain Scalzo, which began touring the Fallout series with 4 parts. You say, play better in the first two parts, there is a real post-Apocalypse, versatile roleplaying characters, bloody action, great quests, a normal city and he you said: OOH, nah, there schedule sucks-and-Yaya, isometric-fu! And in the four - good graphics, and Bang-Bang easy to do. But about all under the order.

I must say that for such games (action-rpg with a loot grind) I have very high standards. I love this genre since the days of Diablo 1, 2 and in recent times the greatest pleasure from these games I got Diablo 3, and especially in Borderlands 2 is generally the standard today: plot, characters, weapons, shooting, quests, dialogues, co-op for 4 people - this game now has no analogues, because it is the best. Still I liked Titan Quest and Path of Exile, but long-term love of these games I have not earned.

And so I hasten to please all fans of this genre - feel free to skip the Anthem, you have nothing to lose. So run quickly by cons:

1) Activity in the hub. Being in a peaceful town, you control a rather primitive model of the character from the first person that can somehow get around and talk to some NPCs, choosing two, in fact, stupid, do not carry any load phrase. Yes, you have two types of blank dolls (male and female) without any outstanding traits. Compared to the characters of Borderlands - you are no one, empty space. What's funny, at the hub scattered a few items for the local code and some of them you can pick up some there. Someone can chat with someone there (not available in the demo is a phrase you see very often). As itself the hub is very boring and it is totally quiet (the music in the game is almost no NPCs to each other do not speak, and only lazily waving their hands). Again, compared to Bordoy - it's like heaven and earth. There all in their places, the excellent design of cities, music, NPCs banging on about it, you Piece of strums beatbox and all angry.

1,5) the First person executed horribly, you'd better have characters from the 3rd, because of developers have had this experience.

2) Flying in the Iron Man suit is super uncomfortable and engines often overheat. And in my head just does not fit, why the heck would this idiot do with overheating?! To constantly stand in the middle of the way and relax? Fools... flying is no fun and with a small movement in the direction of costume and tries to give dramatically the gas and hit on some rock. The element requires a serious revision.

3) Quests. And here there seems to be some beginnings of interest in the dialogues, but in fact they are incredibly boring. Their implementation brings no pleasure, absolutely, which again is losing dry even more unfortunate version of Borderlands 2 - The Pre-Sequel... OK, I won't compare this miracle with this masterpiece, then more appropriate such grindilki B category as Warframe and The Division.

4) Gameplay. Oh, this is the most part that it all falls apart like a house of cards. I'm surprised to say it, but even in Mass Effect: Andromeda (the roots which protrude in Anthem literally everywhere) to kill enemies was fun (albeit a more interesting and driving, as in earlier ME 2, ME 3). Enemies blank discs, sometimes it will raspada behind you, then disappear, barely outside the borders of the mission (Yes, these stupid quests there are certain areas where you'll use). Kill enemies and bosses quite interesting, and it is the very essence of all action-rpg with loot. Even in Diablo 3 and Borderlands 2... Ah, well, even Warframe had at least some impact from the hits on the enemies (especially so scatter bots with grabovica).

5) Design locations. Well, mountains, grassy fields, some jungle, some monotonous tunnels, rivers, sometimes construction debris. Everything is fresh, as does the hub. The world around is no fun, but far plans and the sky is beautifully done. You can just fly to any top and admire the view from there.

6) Mechs. Honestly, I don't know what to say. Imagine a character in the Mass Effect armor, which suddenly rose dog leg and a satchel for flights. Everything is the same familiar to us by the Persians and the movement from the ME. Even in Fallout 4 you clearly felt the difference between driving without power armor and inside her. Lost Planet perfectly conveyed the difference between humans and fur. And there is nothing like that as the character is in first person and costume - two different game models, does not related to each other. Even when you climb into the suit, choose a mission and suddenly it is canceled, then the character is not in costume, not climbing out of it, and just standing around and again to choose a mission, you are again getting there. I think they would have done better for the mech form and the first person (at least some freshness would have appeared in the industry: the view from the helmet interface, the heavy tread of feet, the flight - fans of the SUITCASE would certainly have approved), but, since they have in the hub happened with this fiasco, it is scary to imagine if they took over the fur.

7) Customization. Looks very strange and the menu is reminiscent of a typical 3D editors (like, Bioware owns this so bad, Frostbite, and pushed part of the 3D editor in the game itself without any changes). But it is clear that customization and all sorts of goofy visual Stockach will focus game.

In General, if you are a true connoisseur of the genre action-rpg, then skip the Anthem and wait for The Division 2, or the Lost Ark, and even better not a small thing and wait for the return of the king genre - Borderlands 3. To purchase I do not recommend, because the main part of the game - shooting enemies made worse than any other representative action-rpg like the aforementioned, as well as The Division, and Warframe.

PS Oh yeah, funny thing, when after the end of the mission you don't show a menu with four players, and throw on the desktop in order to run the game again. Never have never seen))

e
evgenij393 05.12.19

Bugs 10 out of 10, even the mission is not loaded never

a
agula98 05.12.19

For the price of the Anthem you can buy the premium pack in Warframe and forget about this fake for dough like a bad dream.

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
will not be single
If so, then I mean the game no longer welcome.

F
Frommorf 05.12.19

What does the immediate future Antema (open the demo and launch) can be understood from the answer of Ben Lrvo(producer) for this post https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/ak0g9g/no_spoilers_the_pc_version_is_an_afterthought/ on Reddit. In the best case, translated from the officially streamlined into clear, I'll try to fix technical problems such as crashes and lockups. Cantilever attributes - hold the button a bunch of nested menus, extra clicks to emulate a gamepad with the mouse when flying/swimming, acceleration/smoothing of the mouse -all this shit will remain, Just need to get used to it. Optimization? - in the process. Almost from the start, almost scored a bolt on the PC version.
This applies only to the technical side of the question. As is the case with the gameplay content you'll see on startup.

PS. While the overall personal impression of the game at times. Separate greetings to those who did the PC port is fakap.

R
Richards 05.12.19

On the consoles is also the server couldn't, and optimization need a computer to upgrade or buy a console that is 5 times cheaper, in short the server has fallen, to wait for the fixes, I OpenWorld no, looks are not pulled and the stupid gash then rendered the video)))

a
anrti1988 05.12.19

Great game. And your Vahram already bored and want something new. In five years, I warframe studied along and across. So good-bye warframe and hi Anthem

B
BioGen 05.12.19

Anthem - shame BioWare, never buy their games and have a couple of friends persuaded not to do them a disservice.

a
anti_Alien 05.12.19

BioGen
Actually this is the game BioWare and Ubisoft to her or what to do.

d
dr_moo 05.12.19

The bottom. God, what a bottom. In the first person, the feeling is that the brakes (or just pathetic), but about the persons surrounding NPCs do not say anything. A little more alive while out in the open world but the mechanics it does not help.

I even in the subscription will not take. Even with an additional charge. And sorry, the idea was good. Zhdems Division 2 (though it was better)

B
BioGen 05.12.19

anti_Alien
I fixed it, but honestly these two offices do now trash.

i
insex 05.12.19

anrti1988
Do not drive on Warframe, Warframe is our everything, and it's free and there content a thousand times more than the clone, for 3000 rubles.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

clearly the game of the year

P
Pavel Percev 05.12.19

In the course nothing was done after VIP demo. The same problems the game has.

N
Noisy Trooper 05.12.19

Firstly about the technical part.The game does not give more than 35 fps on all settings.60 fps is only when you look into the sky,nays rofl.After each mission, stupidly throws on the desktop.
In the second.The gameplay is fierce and boring cull.Mobs-outrageously stupid sponges for bullets,but the bosses just a nice,stupid shit Adami,while you crush.And when you attack it you still schanbacher and move not.
In the third.Menu and navigation ublyudskie not clear.Small buttons where to press without a stack will not understand.
In General, GOTI,already pre-order the Deluxe edition ultimate two SIM cards without SMS and registration.
P. S during the game overheated the javelin and I started to hear whistling kettle.Stupidly had to raise the ass just like that,it was ingeym sound lol.

A
ALCAB 05.12.19

Met 4 to play in the OBT. Enough for 2 missions, some botched cross between Warframe and Destiny

k
k1r1an 05.12.19

Playing on ps4 slim Persian runs forward and then o and you're already 3 steps back, made, like scrolling backward occurs sinned on the Internet first but in other games such is not present, then the short is gone, but after each mission faults, the world is beautiful, but shooting virobot, something similar to MS:A