3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19 01:57 am

Impressions from the demo version of the game (Anthem)

shooting ,operation and behavior of the character as expected 1 to 1 of Andromeda
just added the possibility of free flight .
At the moment, the optimization is not delivered ,reducing graphics from ultra settings to the minimums ,gives around 10 frames
percent loaded on 50-60%, but the video card on 99 ,and on the idea of the lower graphics had to unload it ,but no ,video memory uploaded 3 gig of the 4 .

The interface is never intuitive ,somehow miraculously got to the mission ,cleared the cave ,what to do ,not pointer not coherent description

overall in the game ,just like flying and scuba diving
108 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerry_Good 05.12.19

The point of releasing this if there's Destiny and Warframe? What has me in this game to keep? Sorry, but by. The last hope for a second Devojku left... Mechanics Mass Effect Andromeda with online Pharm. Played 3 hours.

r
romero52 05.12.19

Noisy Trooper
was surprised with the sound, I think fuck game my comp broke.

r
romero52 05.12.19

Crazy_User
expect more. nothing they did open the demo, the game will not buy one. Waiting for scidose 50% moezht buy....

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

Wanted to download, but since then chase Grifoni, decided to look.
Grafova zasnovana Shaw pipets, osoblivo in the Fort is seen. In the demo nativly Conolly 4K, in fact the screenshots for sokolikov how they will look on release, 4K the telly of course. )
Spoiler

Animation standards. It is something to at least live something than the in Andromeda, but without jambs as in Andromeda. A person works all right, but in the Andromeda shoals animation looked so emotional and alive. Probably still have frostbite a problem with that.
First and foremost, wanted the store to look, and I never found it.
Control in flight, complained, Yes there is a but, it's necessary to configure. In the settings of interest by itself as a handy, takes so many memory I to do not hunt and it makes no sense.
Noted sound, Yes confirmed. Wide stereo, one stereo systems will appreciate.
Tasks you can perform in one, but much more fun crowd. I mostly watched how the game goes, so all the talk successfully protupil. Then the crowd ran for 20 minutes the portal opened. )))
The crowd play more interesting. )
The party to the word typed in flight, even at night, probably biogee no cunning saying that the server went under the influx of players.
In General interesting so cheerful, even merry. Intrigued. But we must wait for relisse of course, schA serious be into it makes no sense.

K
Kavaynik 05.12.19

Have - Misery. The only plus, if you can call it that, is honesty. It's nice that they gave you to check your product for free, but certainly knew what a fierce... ahem, crap, they sell. And it's doubly nice, because this is a game from EA, the world's evil and decided to play decent. Well, then the points

1. Disgusting optimization. That's straight disgusting, on a system where there is a normal DAI, KCD, and everything else, Anthem can work for 20+-10 fps with slowdowns only on the minimum salary.
2. Incredibly awkward interface if it was done intentionally, then straight 5+ to them for the hatred of the players.
3. It is unclear what where someone stands out, partly because of point 2.
4. PvE game, at least pay should have an interesting combat system that would it the PVE was interesting, I felt adventure, as implemented in Destiny, not to have pve system of DAI where it's just a MMO farm fat bodies.
5. Stability. In Russian language the game crash after the mission. In English stable suicidas itself or killing the system in about 5-10 minutes after startup. Just rukalitso and feel the release of all will remain.

Conclusion: If this time they will fix the game error, and not how it happened with Andromeda, where abortion was left to die in agony without any patches the game might find enjoyable, those who find a pleasant zaklikivanie enemies in DAI. Even though in this case the game a long life does not Shine.

S
StalkerShuha 05.12.19

-Raixs-
I wonder who the hell this crap is interesting, given the presence of Destiny 2 and the upcoming release of the Division 2.

Z
Zeratul48 05.12.19

I think in the Demo version don't work the graphics settings

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

StalkerShuha
I don't understand why everyone is so believe in divizhen ,the same eggs only in profile ,sorry about the purchase of the first part ,played 100 hours and demolished a high end konten 0 ,stupid farm for the farm ,with a dull pvp
the second part will be the same

F
FreeDancer 05.12.19

StalkerShuha
your destiny was sold for 3500 at first and then DLS 2K came out( and so every year you will rip off), and Divya without the same DLS as the first part will be a miserable run errands. ku

S
StalkerShuha 05.12.19

FreeDancer
Finally, I picked up Destiny for free, paying 2 Grand for 3 DLS and a picker for 2 years.

SPR1GGAN
You'd think in an MMO differently maybe.

n
nobodycares 05.12.19

Zeratul48
They if work, very strange. I even tried the resolution to change - to sense 0. Btw, has anyone passed the spider? Already time 5 tried to go every time disconected in the location after the underwater tunnels.

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

nobodycares
Down below the apply button, to press it is necessary to apply. )

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 05.12.19

briefly: the game is beautiful, but the mechanics empty.
details:

F
FreeDancer 05.12.19

StalkerShuha
to next year prep 2 Casar

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

[ANSY] Ctaruj wrote:
briefly: the game is beautiful, but the mechanics empty.
Watched last night a stream of MBT. I agree with this opinion. And I want to add, when the author the stream began to show the game menu, it's something. Of course it is clear that the game menu is thoroughly imbued with the console plague, but that is so confusing... press the button once, press twice, press and hold. A different menu for the consoles to come up with probably was impossible, but on PC it looks very confusing. The results OBT, my opinion has not changed - the game no longer wait and the purchase plan.

A
AtomaTb 05.12.19

The graphics of the game have a good plot in a large-scale RPG strong to move.
Sorry EA went into business it is clear that in the full version some the story is ,and a bunch of beautiful new species fascinating,but when you play 10-15.hours will begin Electronic Arts sample 2019.g

Graph 10 out of 10
Dynamically beautiful.

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

AtomaTb wrote:
The graphics of the game have a good plot in a large-scale RPG strong to move.
Already endured. Mass effect Andromeda called.

AtomaTb wrote:
Graph 10 out of 10
Dynamically beautiful.
Here, the battle engine - Frostbite 3, therefore the chart to any questions initially it could not be.

A
AtomaTb 05.12.19

vitalik76
It's a bad attempt ,and visually head and shoulders above the Anthem I play now DSR 4K set.
This is to remove the soap in 1080p ))))

S
StalkerShuha 05.12.19

FreeDancer
What is the next year? They have scheduled only 2 additions, taking into account the exit of the Forge.

SPR1GGAN
Not everyone believes in the Division, some simply think that there finished all the schools of the first part. Although for me, such tuporylye, monotonous and greasy bots in the Division was not very long ago.

K
KONSSTA 05.12.19

so....after playing the demo I can say - well, this.....the addition of the gtx 960 4 gb and 8 RAM, it is possible to play with graphics on minimum-medium more or less normal, not much (relatively) differs from the maximum speed. Slowed as not strange, even at the minimum salary but mostly in the city where the square where podhodil to warframe or whatever it is))) and play the game like normal. But pay attention to the environment and graphical components, well.... the first that that to me personally comes to mind .....BL. kalapana PPC when explosions happen then all hell will understand where the right and left as orentiruetsya in space. Chat is not (probably) when it comes to the player not to ask things, or let there friends and so on. well, as it happens in some games. Well, if it is shorter then my verdict is this. I do not know where the plot is ,but
1st of rollers kinematografichny not just stupidly go down the street and all....as it is without pretentious and shallow. (I understand that demo but to intrigue you)
2nd perestilki will likely remind you of division. Also it is necessary to put in the bare not one horn, and even against bare Sovata is probably the MOST fierce p....C, although at first interesting, then I think it will be a kind of fatigue from the monotonous shooting. for me this comes from the fact that when shooting at the enemy (at least I didn't notice) and opalesque else, had neither helmet nor armor fragments do not fly away. Just stupidly shoot smotrish on the strip and all. Although shoot nice, but the juiciness from the hits no.
And that's despite all want to play, but for the price I won't buy.