3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19 01:57 am

Impressions from the demo version of the game (Anthem)

shooting ,operation and behavior of the character as expected 1 to 1 of Andromeda
just added the possibility of free flight .
At the moment, the optimization is not delivered ,reducing graphics from ultra settings to the minimums ,gives around 10 frames
percent loaded on 50-60%, but the video card on 99 ,and on the idea of the lower graphics had to unload it ,but no ,video memory uploaded 3 gig of the 4 .

The interface is never intuitive ,somehow miraculously got to the mission ,cleared the cave ,what to do ,not pointer not coherent description

overall in the game ,just like flying and scuba diving
108 Comments
Sort by:
j
jgoodwin89 05.12.19

tried to play. interface - the point of fantasy. SO bad you should still try to do. it is huge, it is not easy. In battle - just a mess. Management under water - beyond good and evil. Number of bugs - prohibitive (vrazhiny in the open world can appear and disappear right in combat (that's what you in the battle, and figa all gone, sometimes Vice versa), crashes during the download... Normal tutorial in the demo, no.

B
BeTePaH[1945] 05.12.19

Graphics.
The scenery is beautiful, the texture does not hurt the eyes, if not to loop them, the characters look sanity. But the graphics in the game still simplified, for the sake of low-end PCs and consoles.
World.
Empty. No there is at least some semblance of life on the planet. Just dolls respaldiza deliberately placed in their places. The map feels big, but consists of tunnels, corridors and sites for the battle. Visits to the dungeons require additional loading. And given that in the demo had to run back and forth from the dungeon, nothing good about it.
Gameplay.
In demo version it was not particularly.
Shooting bots after some time, tiring. The limited field of battle very annoying. Rounds always small and therefore use the skill of armor for a pullback. Variety of Arsenal, which you can take with you is not very pleasing: Primary weapon, grenade, support, enhancement. Customization is mediocre and most likely all its advantages can only get players vidyaya money on top of your purchased games. What would be the interaction from the players themselves, and not required. A simple puzzle in the demo version, maybe then they will be more difficult.

The verdict.
The game is not worth the money. On the market there are similar games and they are significantly better.

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

AtomaTb wrote:
It's a bad attempt ,and visually head and shoulders above the Anthem
Well, are you bent. )
Andromeda due to the pitch 10bit 4K looks like here, but there are differences. Light transitions due HDR10, and 4K textures, especially evident on Havale. But then Conolly 4K in 8bit and 10bit 4K pitch should be like in the trailer. And there I noted that even HDR works two times better, so Yes the overall quality is a cut above. But this is as it should be, Andromeda then Grifoni 2017года and Anthem Grifoni 2019года. :)

K
KiDjeN 05.12.19

Yury Pashkevich
The picture is beautiful, the dialogue is a little cut, but worse it became, and allowed the lower a little bar of iron. I think fans of the graphic will give some sort of pack textures, so let him admire. About the fights..it's not very clear how vigorous the battles can quickly get bored ? It's exactly that to drink an energy drink, which you (quickly!) drugged...weird. About the design, well, it's a matter of taste, although to judge by one of the available locations (which you I'm sure not even fully studied) still not worth it. Although I think you and iron the top do not possess, but about the graphics it is necessary to shout, how not to screw the game then, the rest will not understand. Who really liked waiting still and quiet release, who does not stink on sites/forums (technical issues an exception), but most of them or issue a basic subscription for 10h. early access, or will at a discount.

A
AtomaTb 05.12.19

Yoba1212
In short cosnole as Fsigda Yes

A
Alcatraz74 05.12.19

the game is a complete failure,utter dross for that kind of dough you buy technodisco in a game,and the gameplay is not as content gift is not necessary,I hope after the release of biovars close to hell.

i
insex 05.12.19

Honestly not impressed with the game, even for free it to play, Yes the graphics are nice but that's probably all. Played a couple times in the demo and went back to Warframe, even Spacelords much more interesting game. Antem why it reminded ME of Andromeda.

A
Alcatraz74 05.12.19

AtomaTb
that's exactly what a demo,not the beta,the demo is the finished product only with restrictions for the demo.you're funny,but the story is bullshit as the game itself can Scrin,then you will see that this is true,but if you want the game run a demo of Titanic in unreal engine,so this is the point,not the stripped down bullshit for students

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

IF fixed a technical problem ,we will come to those who love with the same danicki at 10500 races for more powerful gear to again zadrotit the same Danik ,but at a higher difficulty level .
In short fans of destiny and divigera go .
I once passed the campaign mode in coop with friends and it would carry ,as was done with the above mentioned divizhen for which I was sorry I spent 2K and destiny 2 ,which I got for free ,passed and scored .

D
DragonCommander56 05.12.19

Went with three sousednich, they quietly loaded, was waiting for me, and I constantly lost connection to the network, although Internet was fine, then almost booted, but crashed a few times just hang at the loading screen, all I had done for 10-15 minutes, then freaked out and deleted the game.

The next day I decided to download because I wanted to see what is there for the game. Seems to be more or less loaded, well, cool, first person at the hub still walking and talking with the characters, they are given a task and go on some expedition. In these expeditions go either one or 3 players actually don't know whether changing the number of enemies in coop or in solo, but I played one (don't want the left to play, and sousednich already passed) and I got a lot of enemies poured out an endless stream of shooting surprisingly quite a normal, better than in Mass Effect Andromeda. Flying, well, clumsy is not a lot, why did overheat, just do not understand, sets every few tens of seconds due to overheating, just angry, and once the marker appeared somewhere at altitude, I flew there but I had overheating and I'm a stone flew down, fell down, and gave me, what are you saying are out-of-area missions and will be moved, moved me, but I had to spend 30 seconds loading screen, again. A little farther away, all you out-of-area missions and now will be relocated, the question is, why bother to make such free gameplay with flight and long jumps, if you play on a small stage beyond which even a fly can not, accidentally fell and all you will be moved and be so kind to look at the loading screen.

Actually all the gameplay is run and shoot, and shoot just unrealistic number of enemies, well, passed the first mission and the game just flew to the end. Again uninstalled the game because I got pissed that.

Sousednich convinced to pass through, downloaded again, started the game, like plot structure and norms that in any case the division of the character itself is quite amused, but in the end I came to the fact that the get in costume and fly to kill 100,500 enemies, in the end waited for the boss, barely killed him, picked up the armor and in the end the game crashed again. Prior to that, went to customization, well the weapons are pretty standard, assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, pistols and machine guns, which differ in appearance a little bit, but the numbers that much, then went to customization in the costume, it was OK, just set one reservation was that I realized at the performance characteristics of the suit are not affected, purely the appearance. Ability there is, at the level of (+5 damage, +10 to health), and so on, also nothing sverhkrutogo. Weapons can two units to carry any. Ammo in battle is not always enough and you need to collect them from enemies, health is only partially restored, there is still the ability of the suit, which was quite useful, and they spamming the boss.

In the third mission, it was all the same (even the flight at the end), but bosses there were already three their way soaked very quickly thanks to the superpowers, in fact the gameplay, this is Destiny, only with the third person view and flying, which is limited to small arenas. Crafting, gathering shit, expedition, the bosses at the end, in General anything cool. He ENT games and all not impressed from the word in any way. (including location)

Summary: Average MMO drucilla nothing new, the game does not brings any interesting perks of the game there, well, or they were not in the demo version (though here the question is, why such a demo which is nothing interesting to show may not) pass the mission, kill a bunch of bosses and repeat it in 100500 times, well, pick up trash in the level, as I understand it, in General nothing that hooked would cost 3000 rubles. Birds shooting shells a little pinned) About the schedule I will not say, Frostbite, and therefore bad, although in Mass Effect Andromeda managed to screw up in General was beautiful, but shit, good thing everything is beautiful, although too much Shine, feeling as if someone walked with lacquer all the surfaces in the game.

a
anrti1988 05.12.19

Played 10 hours and no bugs were seen. Good graphics. Cool game

a
anrti1988 05.12.19

As I rolled. I have bought and clamor. And frame long forgotten past

a
anrti1988 05.12.19

How much negativity to this game. Although it's just only your opinion

u
usus 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Shooting and control is warframe and not Andromeda

X
XOPSSS 05.12.19

Ran Curling (alas for this vyser 10ку broke to put). After each task - the departure. The world feels empty and monotonous. The world design is good but the quality Griffonia on the level horizon, which was released three years ago. Not going down for the game a second time even if I do FTP or are temporarily giving away for free

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

anrti1988
The kids bombed the positives ended. )

usus
No, shooting and managing multiplayer Andromeda. Even dodging left and middle mouse button.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

waste performance

To play of course ,but the spread is from 45 to 60 ,the change of location within 50 meters ,not happy about optimization ,and the level of the picture is not so disruptive ,in Andromeda I have 60-70 frames on high

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and the level of the picture is not so disruptive
Judging by the picture not a breakthrough, about 2010. You go to the store, buy a modern monitor, the identity is impossible to watch your eyes water. )

P
PankiVTanke 05.12.19

Included the demo - turned off the console.
Great demo by far the crucial issue of buying.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19

Yoba1212
and where does my monitor? or do you only have 4 to give?
ultra settings they are disabled soap

AtomaTb
and that is, you just run away for a new card when the game stopped issuing 60 on ultra?

I played in battle would mean 5 on the test on ultra on a 970 ,and then oops playing on the same frostbite only gives 30-40 on ultra and it says don't optimize shit ,and iron .
picture from Andromeda far away? or corridor Loki something different from the same Andromeda?
Oh, these victims of marketing ,ready to eat doshic to buy a new iPhone or top bidascu
Oh no I need to flee for a new iron AA play