3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.09.19 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Control)

Getting out today, please share your opinions.
154 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay C 13.09.19

In EGS writes available 28.08.2019

B
Beirut 13.09.19

soap on the soap
graphics sucks
the whole bouquet of problems the console port for the PC boyars
shooting a full bottom, I don't believe these people when it made max Payne
it is also not expected that they will introduce a never-ending quest for Grinda)
Face=face of the heroine is a tribute to feminism or developed to show their attitude to the project? the fact that the Pope looks at times simpotnaya))))

R
Richards 13.09.19

Beirut
another patch was not, they supacat on release most likely, but already there is a pill won't work)). Sense now to try no no.

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 13.09.19

Beirut
so you play the console port. It's not out yet on PC, and there will be patches.As usual

S
Saulet Erboluly 13.09.19

optimize good on gtx 1060 3gb, average put 60 fps, the atmosphere is good as Alan Wake and quanum break, the graphics are beautiful, I would like the heroine more beautiful. You cannot choose the level of difficulty , not clear on what I'm playing

B
Beirut 13.09.19

Eugene Chernikov wrote:
so you play the console port. It's not out yet on PC, and there will be patches.As usual
if)))) this is 100% PC version, what ever fixed MB only Alt F4 before I hit patches)))
Saulet Erbally wrote:
no card
come to see the office for UML - tab

P
Pirat13666 13.09.19

Soapy slag! Everything is so soapy as possible and that's on ultra settings in 1080p.
The main character itself is very ugly with the face of man toli toli women. Stupid freaky story...
It would seem that after the fall of the Quantum of the bunch, the Studio had to understand their mistakes, but no they did even HGE. I hope they will be out of business and closes. Fuckers I swear...

S
Saulet Erboluly 13.09.19

Pirat13666
keep us posted, Hayter. Your opinion is very important to us

S
Saulet Erboluly 13.09.19

Beirut
you can always enable minecraft if you do not like this masterpiece

S
Saulet Erboluly 13.09.19

IaRietz
everything will be fine and everything will work out, don't worry so much

M
Madiark 13.09.19

Whether it was necessary to go on about famoc? I'm disappointed. even quantum break and that was interesting

M
Micr0 13.09.19

Played an hour or two
Expected more, especially after quantum break, in the end, Hz. Good that it cost 600 rubles or so, it is a wonderful price for such an indie game no more

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 13.09.19

Cool toy, but not mine. If I'm unaccustomed to such games.

d
dronn1979 13.09.19

Richard wrote:
and there is already a tablet will not work
what is tablet, play without protection!

j
jigadloff 13.09.19

Saulet Erbally wrote:
keep us posted, Hayter. Your opinion is very important to us
You the title of the discussion you saw? Impressions games Or do you think that everyone here should just your the objective the view interested?

b
bushmaster 13.09.19

I do not understand or anything

k
killycrok 13.09.19

Tomorrow I will play until the mood of the game is good, kvantum I do not particularly gone, Alan Wake went through and liked. Hope for control is, plus you need to consider that they made this game themselves, they can even say the funding wasn't stupidly made the game on the knee of his modest team. Dunno why it is called a major AAA game with such a meager budget.

z
zEmberg 13.09.19

Went to the game purely to check out a butcher's and left the game tsepanulo gameplay fresh., In the story,,, as the saying goes nothing is not clear but very interesting .

A
Andrew Nash 13.09.19

Don't know, maybe me something wrong, but lately I somehow new games do not cling to the word at all. The same thing happened control.
I believe that the plot may be convoluted and twisted - no questions. But the concept of any successful game should always be clear. That is, a game, book or movie needs to cling, and there is not that it is not clear what is happening, and once we had the first fight in the CIA building - for some reason I immediately wanted to leave. I can't explain it. But the game does not cling. Only due to the fact that the game has something resembling grafone - I waste your time do not want to. The day before yesterday finally reached the Badlands second, and the game swallowed me all. Because the concept and the flow are clear. Turned on the game about the evolution of monkeys, the same sadness - no catches.
I agree that to think of something new and conceptual need. To experiment with a new IP you need. But that monkey, what does this game about a woman with superpowers is certainly trash. And in another way I am to this game refers not wish, nor want to give these games a chance. No matter what, the game, no matter what the plot is incomprehensible at first, the twists are good. But the game should be intuitive, and not another narration go from the crisis of ideas and innovative solutions developer.
So far out of 4 games this year that can be called games. Metro, Resident, pestilence and even Division. The rest - some prohodnyak serednjachkov.
Havik and Soul doesn't count, because for me personally it's an old game
UPD: Putting me cons, think about what I like every one of you have a right to an opinion and this is not Haight. I have a PC not a calculator and everything goes fine, but the time on the bottom do not want to spend

A
Andrew Nash 13.09.19

When he left the Mafia 3 - I thought the bottom of the abyss there. I was wrong. Because even a void is now there. And games will now be produced on the principle of you have gavrili before mafia 3, and it turns out she's still a normal game was.. as a masterpiece about bikers and shooting Rambo.
Hamsters are omnivorous demand - creates supply. Now I just ask the driver to stop the world, I'll go... Doubt with the stagnation of the hamsters I have now just no.. "universe 25" on the stage of completion