3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.09.19 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Control)

Getting out today, please share your opinions.
154 Comments
Sort by:
D
Divon76 13.09.19

on taste and color... not like the game.

D
Demian Averon 13.09.19

Strange Max 1 and 2 went...kvantum too ...and I don't even know how to get myself to go to the end. Try fun crazy then boring. The plot is crumpled and quite catchy. Notes bothers to read by the end of 2 hours...I just gave up on them. The game is installed on SSD evo i5 960 6600k +16gb ddr4 + 1070. The game lags intermittently on an empty place like poziruet. In General, all sad. Expect more.

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

I also game from expected nothing, but suddenly was very delayed. And when you get to the freak show and see all these changed items firsthand and begin to react - damn, the atmosphere is off the charts! It's the twilight Zone + the X Files of our time!

S
SSSR2 13.09.19

Freaky the game is, or rather was alcoholic! I know Finland is considered the most drinking country in the world, looking at this game, the developers also do not dry out. I also sometimes palugyay, but at the age of 37 health is not the same, so try not to mess with a green snake, and then I have a couple of times already was hallucinating. But the old fart (like me) with team remedy, do not watch the amount of alcohol consumed, and give to the mountain that is this game. I am here after a delirium-tremens want to play something real, they've blown this alcoholic. Like a sober play, but are in a delirium.

b
bazilews 13.09.19

There is a campaign developed they drank,smoked and snorted at the same time,just looking for clues at the hotel which are...
And for the entire game no normal,challenging boss fight...
One word-PROHODNYAK!

A
Al3XXX_ 13.09.19

bazilews
XS, I plant hour, drenched. However on the controller.

Awesome game. Action awesome. The story is beautiful. The setting is great. I would like that used in the DLTS brought history since burned slides. I want to know what it's for to Nemati, molten dog Shit in a friends Jesse. While the game of the year for me.
PS does Anyone know what is so Hot?

S
Sheril 13.09.19

No mastered

M
MLShadow 13.09.19

Passed the game and I can say that, in principle, pretty good, liked the destructible, have not seen such physics, I thought it already doesn't exist, except in division 2 was also fun to shoot in all sorts of objects. The only drawback of the implemented physics in the game is the lack of masses of the objects, certainly not the fact that it all is though in any game, but looks funny as gg running from forward scatter in different directions, all sorts of tables and other not too heavy objects.
Shooting is also more liked than not, but mostly shot from the cumulative, modification of the shotgun is useless, as firing it almost point blank, but the damage is not something that would be high, mod on PP either, as the damage to the bullet is weak and the scatter increases rapidly. Mod launcher can have a huge AOE, but the damage, sadness trouble, even with 3 charges, enemies lose less than half HP. The standard pistol is in principle the most optimal choice, there are damage and range, but he's got a minus in a weird reluctance to get in my head, like aimed and shot, and hit, if the hit is counted only if hit exactly in the brain, and everything by as it flies. Returning to cumulative whoa, this gun is the damage and distance, and immediate effect, it is a pity not to upgrade, but the enemies in the dust fly, its main disadvantage is the eerie glow when charging enemies behind it is sometimes not visible, and even after charging, there is a slight wiggle of the camera so that you shoot immediately after charging will not work, otherwise you can miss the mark, and charges only 2.
The main plot even interesting, there is no rejection or animosity, but the effects are quite interesting to go and bring a bunch of garbage, go kill a bunch of monsters and they are all in different parts of the building, and sometimes on different floors. As for Laura and the environment - a boring, terrible and boring, simply impossible, all of these items with features absolutely no interest, and tons of notes on them, and just what office correspondence, having special meaning and is forced to close her face with his hand, so meaningless and uninteresting text. Of course it is clear that all this is for Laura, but the implementation of it through the notes it samygin. I at the beginning of the game threw to read and read only that in my opinion had to do with the story and what is happening.
Among the shortcomings can be noted the black, solid fucking black! All black, all dark and not even torch, the enemies are also black, beat the enemy melee and the enemy is black against the black cube, you look at him straight and not realize it is there or not, and it is from there you hit melee with a cannon shot. Of course I should add that for the atmosphere, I played without marks over the heads of enemies, otherwise I would not have played, but the game is too dark and there is no way anything in this darkness to see. Even enrage any effects when you get into the enemy, it begins to spread through the air, the result is unclear where his head is terribly annoying and quickly shot in the head is not always possible to kill, this from the same heat round still glowing barrel on the charge, as a result, more than half of the cases shoot more on intuition than the line of sight of the enemy. The ability to shield is the most useless thing in the game, the damage does not hold, the energy in it is not regeneration, try to activate it, because it is triggered immediately. During aiming of the weapons is often the head of gg is in the center of the screen blocking the sight, treated by switching the view from the shoulder.
It's funny that the game has a dialogue with him, in which he says he is in a terribly boring game, I agree with him, but only in part, if not distracted from the main story and carry only the side effects on the subject of power, the game is interesting enough that it would not dropnode.

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

kllipers
Bro, what's wrong ??
Great jacket, constantly weapons+abilities, nothing slows, great Grifoni...
so Quantum Break was supposed to be at the start..

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

Demian Averon
In the problems friezes removed in 3-4 minutes..
Really helps..

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

bazilews
The hotel is very kind and string reference to the Hotel sunshine from the Missing Room..
Finally the primitive mysteries... Max - min pair, to the key, type hours..

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

Al3XXX_
Here's how ??? It killed by throwing the landscape for 15 seconds.. max.. all..
or are you something else pumped ???
Well, not so hot Changed the subject of course, most likely, one of the members of Council.. Because it is easy to change the reality (remember the walk with his music and the Maze of the Ashtray).....

b
bulininv 13.09.19

The game is not the easiest, I have never hardcore and had to use a trainer since I always die there on the remaining 10% of life the boss, even the end bit of tin was, however, still pumping, even though the growing difficulty of opponents, they gradually become quite quickly made, the plot is not particularly outstanding and there are no special difficulties in understanding, I have not seen, relatively logical in my opinion. Interestingly, the game has some secret areas that you will not deliver in the story and what the game does not directly tell you, but as you read the notes to understand what is required of you if you do not look for information about passing on the Internet, the experience is indeed very pleasant. Performance issues are observed in full hd, but I play on ultra with high profile, ray tracing, given that the technical state of the game leaves much to be desired, not that unexpected, but unpleasant.

Small UPD:
Though the game is not horror, but still creates a sense of anxiety and in the course of begin to be afraid of all suspicious items, interestingly enough

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

MLShadow wrote:
go get a bunch of garbage, go kill a bunch of monsters and they are all in different parts of the building, and sometimes on different floors
I use these missions to backtracking. After raising the level and so it is necessary to return in the blanks, and these tasks on go/fetch/kill good so podborany to the action took place where you were not. So even here we have tried to make so that was convenient.

MLShadow wrote:
all of these items with features absolutely no interest
And as for me, on the contrary, they are doing the lion's share of the atmosphere. Virtually every written mini-history of how it came about or what it found. The Cabin in the Woods, only more realistic, CY-FINA. Also, I liked the letters from all the idiots where they are ordinary things in the paranormal or global conspiracy. Here is the description of the events in Alan Wake - very cool to read research study of the adventures of Alan.

MLShadow wrote:
the game is too dark
There are also gamma settings!

MLShadow wrote:
The ability to shield is the most useless thing in the game
I used the shield to collect health. Fighting, health zero, has Castano shield (plus the perk of increased shield) and run, collect life ))

Lex Raven wrote:
so Quantum Break was supposed to be at the start
He was at the start... Trims :)

bulininv wrote:
Though the game is not horror, but still creates a sense of anxiety
At first I even shit out ))

k
kllipers 13.09.19

Lex Raven
all you have described is a bad taste among players and developers

M
MLShadow 13.09.19

Nemesis wrote:
I use these missions to backtracking. After raising the level and so it is necessary to return in the blanks, and these tasks on go/fetch/kill good so podborany to the action took place where you were not. So even here we have tried to make so that was convenient.
Don't know how you did it, but most of the goals on the side job was where I have been.
Nemesis wrote:
And as for me, on the contrary, they are doing the lion's share of the atmosphere. Virtually every written mini-history of how it came about or what it found. The Cabin in the Woods, only more realistic, CY-FINA. Also, I liked the letters from all the idiots where they are ordinary things in the paranormal or global conspiracy. Here is the description of the events in Alan Wake - very cool to read research study of the adventures of Alan.
Then as they say - on taste and color. For me it is all of these items are pulled high on fanfiction, this is even a schoolboy could write, bored on the math. The subject is, the description of it there, meaning - no. Like I said, it's part of Laura, but it is impossible to communicate except to find a side job. If we played, say, an ordinary detective who accidentally collided with a similar object, and would be forced to find a way to curb his powers and then only after would understand that he was dealing with something paranormal, then it could really be interesting, and in this case we only have boring description.
Nemesis wrote:
There are also gamma settings!
I never touch the gamma, it spoils the picture at all and this is the first game where everything was so dark, is that still in the rage 2 were the same dark places, but there were very few.
Nemesis wrote:
I used the shield to collect health. Fighting, health zero, has Castano shield (plus the perk of increased shield) and run, collect life ))
Also tried to do that, but the shield is not saved from a piece of rock or something like that, but dodging easily solved this problem.

2000Arsen 13.09.19

Just passed the game, what can I say, I sucked enough at the beginning of course nothing was clear, but in the end gave a more or less normal explanation for what is happening. The gameplay is at its core a fairly simple, understandable, and actually quite not bad felt. About the graphics, like all beautiful and organic look. Well, in General, one passage is worthy, but replay somehow does not pull, there's still the main plot and how it was fed, and start over knowing everything in advance is not the same, because there are no branching plot to go differently.

A
Al3XXX_ 13.09.19

Lex Raven wrote:
Here's how ??? It killed by throwing the landscape for 15 seconds.. max.. all..
It's the deaths. I even tried at first to throw. But pumped by the rotation seemed more HP shoots.

S
SkyraX 25.06.20

Easter eggs in Alan Wake

i
iVEDbMAK 25.06.20

It razreklamiroval, delirium, schizophrenia, author and producor time in psihiatricheskuyu the clinic always! Insanity, stupidity and idiocy in all its glory, do not play and do not want to live, fierce blevotno!!!