3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.09.19 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Control)

Getting out today, please share your opinions.
154 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 13.09.19

Gameplay and graphics looks like quantum break.
just started to play, locations .. well, the usual premise of being a ' 60s
odd stuffy yet.
Run, collect luchbox and notes.
haha they shoved luchbox live on location? this is a JOKE or what?

R
Roman Niko21 13.09.19

launched put max settings and and what the crap, frieze this masterpiece, just constantly, game on SSD, й5 6600 with 8GB memory and jth 10170, what is it? fps is good, but impossible to play. the game from the beginning is not catchy at all, maybe age? it is sad, the picture is not very good, entourage is not very good, the constant talking about tired very quickly, whether I stupid, whether skis do not go

B
Bombardirovschik 13.09.19

Roman Niko21
I of Medan played? beyond two souls? Bitche Blair?

R
Roman Niko21 13.09.19

Bomber
no one did not play

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

He could not resist and downloaded yesterday. The result is stuck to 2 nights. The atmosphere over the edge, as with all projects remedi. Played and frankly ofigevali from those claims of which I read in the Internet, because nothing in the game is not noticed. What kind of soap everyone is talking, there's even the small things crisp texture, and the rooms even have dh11 photorealistic lighting. There and claim that the heroine is terrible. A normal woman of about the tridtsatnik. Not the same everywhere push animesh of lol! I understand the claim to Andromeda because of the face of the heroine, but claim to Control it is beyond. That's really just DOE..tsya. The only thing I can agree - forced blur without the possibility of disconnection. However, after an hour of the game was accustomed even to him.

In the end, a game that at first glance seemed hastily made hastily after quantum Break was one of the most original projects of the year.

R
Roman Niko21 13.09.19

by the way, the problem with friezes decided snyatie 2 ticks in the graphics settings, like nothing has changed and friezes were quite

N
Nurp 13.09.19

Nemesis wrote:
What kind of soap everyone is talking
No offense, but a fellow gamer, you either stebetsya or blind. There is soap soap soap factories, as in quantum.
Lighting regulations, GG - the taste and color of all the markers... for me to tolerate.

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

Nurp wrote:
the soap factories, as in quantum
In Quantum, the soap factories was due to the console upscaling that shut down in the settings and the game hit grafham. Before you slander, you can dig two minutes in the options or googling in the Internet and not to be an idiot.

p
potter790 13.09.19

Nurp wrote:
There is soap soap soap factories
In what place?
Spoiler

With sunshine it's probably even more fun looks, but in the meantime check out can't.

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

potter790
Yes, just one some moron wrote it, and other morons picked up, and the game probably did not even put, for I would not write such nonsense

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Nurp
Nurp wrote:
you either stebetsya or blind. There is soap soap soap factories
Where to watch stick?
Spoiler
The above people are also asking. Like blind everything? Maybe you're still not the resolution chosen?

k
kllipers 13.09.19

-Zion-
no soap is present even in the screenshot in the distance, even hackneyed subjects

k
kllipers 13.09.19

Roman Niko21 wrote:
8GB memory
the course will freesite

k
kllipers 13.09.19

Nemesis
but you should not be rude

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

kllipers
kllipers wrote:
on the screen in the distance
So the total soap, or blurry objects in the distance?
On the far wall strips can be considered. And the trees the petals. And then whine about some UNREALISTIC soap that is not possible to play.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

kllipers
Tin. You'd better not come here.

k
kllipers 13.09.19

-Zion-
what is tinplate? until you like here, such fraud, the gaming industry not only that have sunk to the bottom. so now thanks to you I punched it

M
Mister_F 13.09.19

good game,don't understand why so many Haight in her direction,as if people were waiting for game of the year 100 out of 10 and got not what I wanted,good atmosphere,good level design ,the idea about the Bureau itself,the flow,the style of the game,like destructible in the game and how he separates the pieces with the help of telekinesis
a little potesilo the location of the saves,because some of the bosses had one or two rooms to run and the last fight which is not vsechny,stupidly shooting mobs and even be prolonged,again, the system of checkpoints and curve so you have knitted the last fight take place,and indeed many of these moments were
the game was not for everyone,not that Alan Wake,
some commentators in General to voice and then you wonder why real pianos are so popular, and cull of duty is not dead yet

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

This?

s
serega1121 13.09.19

kllipers wrote:
until you like here, such fraud, the gaming industry not only that have sunk to the bottom. so now thanks to you I punched it
What a fucking hack? Hack is all games yubikov, all sorts of Rage2 and Fallout 76, and this toy is at least decent.