3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.09.19 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Control)

Getting out today, please share your opinions.
154 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 13.09.19

yesterday there was a story. the only interesting thing in all the passage was VIDOS:
dinamyte

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Mister_F
What would you know. Dylan is an interesting dialogue somewhere for 10-15 minutes. After completing this dialogue gives rise to reflection and interpretation. After passing, I wanted again to hear what he told us. I got into YouTube. Different letsplays to find this point. And what I saw. They are with him 1-2 times said, and dumped. And it can be up to 6 times to talk. I'm in the Internet and have not found anyone fully dialogue with Dylan. After that, any RPG,what a challenging game. No ,hard donut,game services,and poor quality of the games, the players fully deserve this.
EA aktivizhen-Blizzard,biovar,Bethesda and others who spits in the face of the player doing everything right.
And the situation with cyberpunk current confirms this.
A great game that respects the player,do not think it is stupid,where there is an interesting story,interesting dialogue,characters ,plot,interesting lore,fun gameplay,no,just that the players didn't deserve it. That's why the way and jerk off in the Islands 15 years ago.

M
Modrin 13.09.19

legusor
Here is an indicator of a stupid player. Current neighing he should be. How is it, to eat, to Shit, Neigh! @mr. Freeman

M
Mister_F 13.09.19

Modrin
you mean the one where he came to surrender and was placed in a separate room?like the mission can be downloaded and there is Sammo in the beginning it will be

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Mister_F
Well, I wanted to find in the Internet. In order to be able to repeat. What he said.

t
trs12571 13.09.19

One of the best games 2019.

M
Modrin 13.09.19

trs12571
2019 as well so good games out and the end is not yet.

m
mylovar 13.09.19

Not like all kinds of telepathy and other unscientific nonsense.But the game is generally liked.And the plot and gameplay niche.Physics is cool.Well, RTX effektiki pleasing to the eye in 4K,although optimize could better be done.In my opinion a solid 7 out of 10.Pleasantly surprised,although at first it was not going to play)

M
Mister_F 13.09.19

Modrin
well then lol,because normal streams/records STORY games where ENT is passing through the memo,it is necessary to listen to the dialogues and so it is difficult to find,but even just to hear the dialogue without any philosophy, and record the gameplay,there are also few who meticulously explores all

anyway I never understood why some streamers are popular,MOST of the records of the games where there is a focus on the story they are stupidly talking about chat during the cut scenes,don't read notes,don't listen to dialogues and do not communicate with third-party NPC,include donuts which as always during cut scenes and game play are what would have happened,do not know why you do then in the STORY of the game is played well, then they say that I do not understand what the point of the game, and so on,yeah, yeah, I've seen

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Mister_F
Yes ,no, I understand that there are all sorts of notes missing etc. it's understandable. But here we have an interesting dialogue which just pokes you in the face and that would be to listen to it it is necessary tyknut in Dylan so 6 times. And streamers,letsplay just leave,at least for Dylan and burns a huge red light. This is essentially the plot of the game. And the character of the current appeared. And they said, " there is a new character with whom you can talk,well, so I went.
All the same, the dialogue with the character is not note.

S
Shimuto 13.09.19

For me, the Control favorite for game of the year.
Of the minuses personally for me lacked any gravity of the atmosphere or even horror of the elements. Not 1 toilet jumped babayka :(

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Shimuto
I still think WC is a mystery. Well, it was impossible to make them flow and there is not anything to push.

p
potter790 13.09.19

Wow.. what a game. )))
So wondered if autistic people with uptube moan, banner Choate interesting, and so it happened. Started the stream to watch, and the beginning of something like a game Зона51. It's called a secret folder to understand sho's going on. Spat, downloaded, began to take place.
In General, the story something reminded of the movie Dark city. The same heavy, oppressive amlogic psychedelic.. as they say, it is not clear but it is terribly interesting. Apparently developed were inspired by this film, a lot in common.
I haven't seen one so curved port management, the bum was burning with a blue flame, still burning. xD)
In General, the pass was terribly interesting. A solid seven honestly this game has turned out. Above for game of the year nominated, in principle, I agree. If nothing more interesting is, some of the shit that came out and no competition. But as usual, any shit hole in the top stuffed. Here's the paradox, the games that can be noted as a cultural phenomenon, tenth pass, and everywhere in the tops of ruminants empty, which games that to name language does not turn.
I would especially like to mention the Director's work, here all in their places, starting with the main character, nothing more. Gameplay there are issues on optimizer, curved port, but the plot direction is beyond praise.. not every movie you see this. Overall a good game, I recommend, there where the brain boil.

R
Reactor 13.09.19

Garbage for famoc, not a game
https://www.playground.ru/control/control_poterya_vseh_polimerov_v_proklyatom_starom_dome-365120

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Developed was clearly on something while making this game...

b
bazilews 13.09.19

For me personally, this game passed and forgotten,and forgotten forever...

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

Well, probably still a five.. no advantage, for it is not Alan Wake..
Cool story (downloaded and reviewed Lost Room), elegant engine that the physics is doing some incredible magic, power brick kvantum can remember, and a great story in Steele SCP which is read until the very end with pleasure..
Malozzi remedy, did not relax even once and rolled a great fighter, who famously helped to fill the time before the release of the Genius of Kojima :) Control - for the masters of action and fans of Dark Soulshow with a gun...

k
kllipers 13.09.19

Lex Raven wrote:
Control - for the masters of action and fans of Dark Soulshow with a gun...

k
kllipers 13.09.19

Mister_F
well, if single shit. let them sink into oblivion and not torturing and not go to the old titles. and here we see immediately wanted to pull up the dough on hamsters , but not out of some steel stock to sell

k
kraf888f 13.09.19

and I liked it,rarely are such games, especially lately