3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.09.19 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Control)

Getting out today, please share your opinions.
154 Comments
Sort by:
2MoRRoW 13.09.19

Not hooked, primitivnenko. We've seen it time and again(

N
NightHawkreal 13.09.19

DagonDevilHunter
Well, the difficulty is so-so, the first boss stupidly take out one hiding place.

D
DagonDevilHunter 13.09.19

NightHawkreal
So it's not about the furious trouble when the foam comes out of their mouths. I will say this, if people sit behind cover and use the spelling AI, then it is necessary, of sufficient complexity)

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 13.09.19

I don't even know how to skip or remove the Intro videos when loading the game

R
RuslanBrigadir 13.09.19

in 4K resolution with the ray tracing looks great But did not like that doesn't work on fenoman Yes 6 nuclear

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

The rays revealed this game. Someone cackled about moisture technology - that he is wrong. Without rays there is no point in playing. Don't even start because it is minus 90% of vpechatlen from Esperanza.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 13.09.19

Skudnenko, so monotonous....RTX looks good...

M
Mister_F 13.09.19

and th for the assets in the game and how to use it?already found a bunch of boxes and opened with these assets,or there on the game will tell?(so far the mission with the phone held)

Q
QWERTY_27_RUS 13.09.19

Mister_F
for crafting, then it will be possible trunks to craft and improve over the assets, and my advice is, first and foremost crafty and swing the grip and the pieces to the maximum, the cumulative, and all the rest of the guns, bottom)) While XS can come in anything sadomasochist,))) the Most effective grip and fragments, mods do not make the first upgrade that would be absolute that you can create, and then create, otherwise empty stuffing ESTs.

Q
QWERTY_27_RUS 13.09.19

Good game, the third day of play, very interesting, a great method of storytelling, all very handy skills to use comfortably, by the end you're already mechanically proimise what you need, and all to the side, the fingers do not break, Grifoni gone, all is well and no soap, those who are whining about the soap test is DLSS - this option greatly affect the quality and soap image by suppressing rendering, still can not understand the essence of its existence...why the heck....))) And so the game is fire, great, suggest, though of course to each his own.

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

QWERTY_27_RUS wrote:
excellent method of storytelling
Some of the narrative. Horseradish will lose the sound (the plot). And setting shit. Removed. I'll play in The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan. With a Russian voice acting. It though about ljudevit. )))

M
MrBurger 13.09.19

Have not played in a single game. This kind of not human, so the story is, and eyes normal. Who knows where are stored the save, I was at work) ,and now they want the house

E
EVgEN2 13.09.19

Some haze. The plot - I do not understand what is happening. Screenwriter hike stoned story wrote.

n
nguan 13.09.19

Kraicher wrote:
The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan.
casual kintz. for those who can't play

f
firmvare 13.09.19

On the one hand liked the game,with a different feel where it has been,not in terms of scenery,namely, opponents,opponents the feeling of the many games gathered,bright colors-tones plus light from eyes, mouth,many games is found,this is me not encouraging,couldn't they have come up with another,intelligence is as always dumb and stupid opponents in the General standard.The game is satisfied or not?More Yes than no.
The plot, as always in Western style,there are elements of logic in the course of the game,but as it's crumpled something that I'm not particularly digested,not exactly cling the story so much to deep to go into details.

B
Boland 13.09.19

I still rather like it than not. No wow effect, but without what is all this shit?!. From pluses for me - storytelling in the style of guess what the world, the atmosphere of the SCP. The combat system is mediocre. The locations are the same not a fountain, but not the bottom. Of the minuses is that the graphics did not impress, but I play on maximum with DX12 and tracing, the characters are well developed, but the texture of the environment and miserable with reflections they're the same overdone. Well, the plot of the story is certainly never happened, and here again, rukalitso direct.

I
I0PuK 13.09.19

Went 3 full days, the plot is interesting, destructible norms AI of enemies - it is.
PS the end of the game the skills are pokazany almost all an absolute fashion set, all the guns pumped, in addition to cumulate. As it is a cumulate rock. This is a bug that it is not pumping after 1 improvement?

n
nicco133 13.09.19

Two hours played.... Removed to hell! This is not a game,it's a parody of the game. All single-tone and the plot and graphics! All flat.

T
TattoedMua 13.09.19

Personally, I do not expect, but a couple of days before the release saw a review on her, I thought well...
As she came out, I immediately decided it zatestit. Playing it for about an hour , I didn't understand what was happening (actually, I still don't understand what's going on and all this reminds me of twin Peaks), but then the main character began to study all sorts of cool things and it was very fun. The atmosphere of tweak Peaks and superheroic still forcing me to play it and to slowly pass the plot, parallel study of the house.
Of the minuses can only note some soap on the screen, which is not so much (for me) spoils the picture and motion blur that cannot be disabled by standard methods. In the story, I don't fully understand and just do not understand what I wanted to convey the developer.
I liked the game, my rating 7/10

A
Aleksandr As 13.09.19

Good game.
Something new finally.
Not enough place I want the city on the fly(too small map) 7/10