3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1664820 06.12.19 02:49 am

Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights 2 (Dragon Age: Origins)

there are a lot of comparisons with the Gothic or divinity and Neverwinter 2-th theme unprecedentedly although they are much closer in gampel.
beginning over the brow of the warrior are very similar.
162 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Kote 06.12.19

it's the same thing , but Dragon Age: Origins graphics cooler

G
GoViViGo 06.12.19

If you play in NVN 2 now, it is unlikely to surprise anyone.

D
D.Artist 06.12.19

it's the same thing , but Dragon Age: Origins graphics cooler
The fact that the graphics cooler - not the fact, I'm in both games twisted
max big difference to see...

By sabzh: Both games are Masterpieces!
But НВН2 still outweighs since behind 3 gorgeous
campaign with the exception of the infamously disastrous Storm Of Zehir...

Z
Zer Ael 06.12.19

between the beginning НвН2 and DAO for human warrior
Enemies burned native hut,
Ruined his family.
Where to go now soldier
Who bear their grief?

on graphics cooler - not the fact
this may claim only the owners of rather old computers

PS I much prefer D&D v3.5 than the new simplified system.
P. P. S. After DAO installed NwN2, but three hours later was demolished in Fig. Maybe I'll install again in a few months.

G
GoViViGo 06.12.19

I agree, the Bits of 3.5 is a good vessi. I also removed it - now it does not justify their how retarded and weak physics. But the game was Oh-yay as good. Some ROS authorities called it the best RPG of the year - jump on it and Готику3, and Oblivion. At least in the role-playing component - exactly.

G
GoViViGo 06.12.19

What appeared to storm off... - it's a free world and pumping - a good idea in the world Bio

R
Reverrius 06.12.19

Here and there has its advantages. Vote for both games.

K
Koderz 06.12.19

Recently passed TAO decided to say so get back to basics and downloaded НВН2.
Perematerilsya when creating a Persian, so much incomprehensible, at first, tried to read, broke down and began to press recommended.
Management leaves much to be desired. Interface horror. The overall dynamics of the game, so vratitsa, did not like it. Passed the first town and my acquaintance with НВН2 ended. Not hooked.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

broke down and began to press recommended.
In this respect is absolutely nothing to look for in НВН2.

G
GoViViGo 06.12.19

We all know that TAO is made for a wide audience - this means a simplification of the game, since many of the RPG elements are not to the liking of the majority.

Y
Yesira 06.12.19

well pass НвН2 to 100,500 times did not want ^_^ but the atmosphere is much closer to me than DAO =) so I НвН2...

c
combos 06.12.19

In my opinion Dragon Age is a real killer NW!

N
Nhiar 06.12.19

Over both games.They are too different for one style.
Main bun DAO's plot and characters.
But for game development and everything connected with it will pass only NWN2 NWN1.Although TAO has only recently month your noted.
As comrade of Southpark Too tight!!!

J
Julia-007 06.12.19

Even though I'm crazy about DAO, but still NWN 2 I more in mind. There are many things at once. =) And classes, and race, and clothing, and weapons, and graphics are installed SoZ is great and the characters good.
in essence, in Dao the characters are the same neverwinters. Niska because as Morrigan with Alistair, bite with Calgara. Winn is right the great-granddaughter of Segawa. Leliana often Shandra recalls. =)
in a relationship with the characters only hot added all. a new niche. =))

Main bun DAO's plot and characters.
yeah, okay. all mirror. =) The story - particularly no, in the sense that similarly НВН2, just differently explained. There is a King of shadows - there is arhidemon. Same thing - only in profile. =))

D
D.Artist 06.12.19

The Zera AEL'
this may claim only the owners are quite
obsolete components
I have not a top of course, but it DAO pulls no problems
(still, this unfinished was done for iron on
my generation is weaker, and then added all sorts of effects
but to sense from them 0)
To НВН2 need to get accustomed, it is desirable to have at least
1st campaign, in order to understand the beauty of (count) of the game, believe me
no worse than DAO, only one problem - the engine curve...
(do not be surprised if DAO is the same)

I much prefer D&D v3.5 than the new simplified system.
+1

After DAO installed NwN2, but three hours later was demolished in Fig. Maybe I'll install again in a few months.
Trust me, you have lost much.

Koderz
Perematerilsya when creating a Persian, so much incomprehensible, at first, tried to read, broke down and began to press recommended.
Management leaves much to be desired. Interface horror. The overall dynamics of the game, so vratitsa, did not like it. Passed the first town and my acquaintance with НВН2 ended. Not hooked.
Why do such people generally play classic RPG?
Put world Of Warcraft, and enjoy, everything
provided for people like you)

NoMercy
What appeared to storm off... - it's a free world and pumping - a good idea in the world Bio
The idea is very good, the implementation of a complete d role-playing system is killed
as a whole, stupid RPG game...

We all know that TAO is made for a wide audience - this means a simplification of the game, since many of the RPG elements are not to the liking of the majority.
+1
Noticed that the role-playing system has a serious borrowing from
Masterpiece called Mass Effect.

K
Koderz 06.12.19

Why do such people generally play classic RPG?
Stupid question. That TAO liked, simplified not simplified, I do not care, I was hooked. I sat, studied stop could not) and abilities and the world and characters, the mechanics of the game.
And нвн2 well, not wheeled so I'm not playing. While not primarily awkward controls and interface, fps lower than in DAO. Vrodeby stuff, and I have a strong desire to play diminished.
Then that was a lot, I think it's a minus game - ottalkivaet not a trained person.

I suggest to stop trying to prove that I am a camel, I expressed my opinion. don't agree - well, okay.

S
ShamomahS 06.12.19

And to me the game is more reminiscent of the Witcher...maybe because I haven't played Neverwinter Nights 2...

N
Nagual Silverhart 06.12.19

Dear,of course You will laugh....:))))BUT.I will say this: you compare Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights 2? In this case, it is definitely Dragon Age is cooler and I laugh in the face of anyone who begins to prove to me that it is not.There is another aspect.....:))))))Now, if I was asked to compare Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights.........(I told you that You will,at most, to laugh):)))))))IT WOULD be HERE, I DEFINITELY GAVE a CHAMPIONSHIP that is Neverwinter Nights.Just say: I absolutely dofini of all this talk about the graphics,new-fangled engines and other things...All of this for me personally - worldliness.The main thing - the spirit of the game,the world and General attitude - when you catch yourself thinking that in the dialogue choose the answers are not ones that would be worth vybirete those who would have to choose the one GG that you picked and...vzrostil:))))And say that it is not in TEH...Just the first and most fat was anyway never and though there obplyuytes saliva,but I did not change my opinion: Nevers and Isvind Dale is forever:)))

G
GoViViGo 06.12.19

It will be hard to pour the saliva of everyone who is left behind here a bunch of thoughts

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

The main thing - the spirit of the game,the world and the General mood
Word. Expressed another blah-blah. Without specifics.
Just killing a three-world, which is as follows:
Base (city center, port llast, etc.). - the tracks on the North, South, East and West (sometimes North, North-West, South and East). In each track should go and find something don't know what. A bunch of stupid repetitive side missions (like the find 5 books, a couple in the South, one North, one East and one West) very entertaining in these reconnaissance trips.
It is well known that in the first Neverwinter generally there is no peace. No... there are 4 locations that are not associated with each other at all.