3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1664820 06.12.19 02:49 am

Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights 2 (Dragon Age: Origins)

there are a lot of comparisons with the Gothic or divinity and Neverwinter 2-th theme unprecedentedly although they are much closer in gampel.
beginning over the brow of the warrior are very similar.
162 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

In Wizardry 8 are the log (at the bottom in the middle of a lot of what is written).

In Wizardry 8, you may notice a close relationship, again, from a tabletop RPG. Especially when you consider the fights in this game.
And in the log it's mostly spelled game saved so-and-so is preparing for battle this skill increased this item is unidentified.

in all multiplayer shooters there is a log (even custom).

Network shooters are not discussed.

Puperizator

D&D is not the only tabletop RPG. In fact, more than a hundred.

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

>And from a large number of possibilities, no game is worse does not become.
Examples I will not result, but have to work :) if you just poke for show and zamanuhi use them to 0. And therefore - less is better :)

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

In Wizardry 8, you may notice a close relationship, again, from a tabletop RPG. Especially when you consider the fights in this game.
And in the log it's mostly spelled game saved so-and-so is preparing for battle this skill increased this item is unidentified.
What is the connection? What is mostly spelled? Why do you have to just such a ridiculous excuse?
The log is only thing where is written what is happening in the game - not superficially, and more deeply. Why this thing table origins? Insert at least in Diablo the log will not change anything.

Examples I will not result, but have to work :) if you just poke for show and zamanuhi use them to 0. And therefore - less is better
Better more and better.
Well, there is no need in dragon Age had to throw away a lot of their pieces of Neverwinter. It's a pointless scissors. Nothing is really off the cuff and from the fact that they kicked out was not.
I wrote about this in"vpechatleniyah.

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

Better more and better.
Back to the tablets from greed :) it all happens very rarely.

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

I read your opinion. Largely agree, except DND. You see, the catch here is that, as was discussed at nanitch rights to DND from Atari. I suspect that Biovars would love zayuzat DND, if they could, but no they wouldn't - as a consequence of inventing their Thabrany bikes.

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

What is the connection? What is mostly spelled? Why do you have to just such a ridiculous excuse?

Do better than that? In General, it is not surprising.

The log is only thing where is written what is happening in the game - not superficially, and more deeply.

Absolutely incorrect definition. Judging by this logic, it turns out that the log is appropriate in any game.

Insert at least in Diablo the log will not change anything.

Finally, before you realized something.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

Judging by this logic, it turns out that the log is appropriate in any game.
About that and speech blah. And you're still talking nonsense about the fact that this is only possible if some out there are DND-shnye roots.
Insert in the dragon Age log absolutely needed. If someone doesn't like, it can always be removed.

I suspect that Biovars would love zayuzat DND, if they could, but no they wouldn't - as a consequence of inventing their Thabrany bikes.
I also like somewhere noted. But nonetheless. Had more to try in this direction. In the end, the license is not needed for normal system of magic. No one in the court will not submit, if to use a normal system with circles of magic and intelligence.

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

Had more to try in this direction. In the end, the license is not needed for normal system of magic. No one in the court will not submit, if to use a normal system with circles of magic and intelligence.

Well XS. For example here it is possible to proceed from such considerations - what the... you want to let fairbody if you don't know how a match look burn? Type learn the intricacies of each specific aspect of magic from scratch

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

About that and speech blah.

Not about that. I will add the word blah if you don't know how to speak normally. For example, in shooters log is not needed. The log is the same as table RPG pen and paper. Logged ACTIONS+calculations.
D&D is not the only tabletop RPG.

Insert in the dragon Age log absolutely needed. If someone doesn't like, it can always be removed.

You could insert, but it is not very useful to have.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

Type learn the intricacies of each specific aspect of magic from scratch
For this you can think of specialization in some schools that are not forced to take three idiotic nedodelannye for one more-less normal. Anything but that.
To justify the trash can, but few where it leads. Mageia in the game no. Not to mention the fact that the absence of a log and descriptions of the spells do not allow to speak about some of resumetarget.

For example, in shooters log is not needed.
And now you're talking about shooters))

The log is the same as table RPG pen and paper. Logged ACTIONS+calculations.
What actions and calculations internally in other RPGs there is, in particular, in dragon Age?

You could insert, but it is not very useful to have.
What does it mean don would come in handy? And НВН2 it is useful or not?

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

What does it mean don would come in handy? And НВН2 it is useful or not?

no. a crit in front of friends brag about :)(as a joke of humour)

For this you can think of specialization in some schools that are not forced to take three idiotic nedodelannye for one more-less normal. Anything but that.
To justify the trash can, but few where it leads. Mageia in the game no. Not to mention the fact that the absence of a log and descriptions of the spells do not allow to speak about some of resumetarget.

The fact that the spell description is incomplete - a fact, but it is not necessary to say, that the magic no. The system is not perfect, but not g full. IMHO it's better specializations(in my view, specialization is an extension, improvement and buns to existing spells, not a sudden ability to cast fireball in a minute after the formation of the path of the Pyromancer).

The game is designed for thousands of customers. Most of them nafik not give up the log. that's not done :) because the Game on consoles came out - and that automatically means simplification, and so on(with all due respect to consoles).

S
Solarpower 06.12.19

[CY]CLONE
ahahaha. got to the theme. a lot of whinnying.
+100500 !
Funny topic.
As usual, latched on to not the most significant element, and lead bloody battles. =)))

2 ATernV
The log is the same as table RPG pen and paper.
No, not the same.
In nastolki you need to consider (obviously not in the mind, because the formulas come out long), but in a CRPG the computer and he'll count, so log in computer games what is not needed.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

but in a CRPG the computer and he'll count, so log in computer games what is not needed.
Yes, I noticed, like he does, you don't need after 500-tower discussions of every detail of the system with Ymbx-Ohm. And the log is as much a part of the system, and enabling a deeper understanding of what's going on.

S
Solarpower 06.12.19

2 Ulicetea
Yes, I noticed, like he does, you don't need after 500-tower discussions of every detail of the system with Ymbx-Ohm.
The log never in their n-passage was not looking.
It is useful only if you want to find really a bug or a change in the rules, which I forgot to mention in the instructions.
However, the instructions do preformula no : here the developers cleverly done — those who know the rules of log can see is that to determine the difference table with rules (and even then, if their rules are more concerned with the game itself), but those who want to learn the rules (well, at least a subset of the rules used in NWN 2), they can do it by log, and developers will save time and money on drawing up detailed instructions, where this was described. The rest on the log and did not pay attention.

And the log is as much a part of the system, and enabling a deeper understanding of what's going on.
This is the case — if it is necessary.
In nastolki Bumaga with handle a distraction, hindering the very process of the game. So the rules are always easier, even if all opasenia look stupid (look what turned D&D in 4th edition, for example ;) ). In a CRPG all the computer will calculate and there is no need to be distracted by calculations when you can fully immerse yourself in the game. And if you important figures of the game, no need to think that it's the norm.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

Why does everyone need to be translated into main, no need? Why is a black-and-white vision. Should be everything and more. I do not need someone, can be quite naturally have another. For example, I don't know what my Dakkon's happening right now after quite as it seems, successful development. I have no idea, what it lacks or on the contrary unnecessary. Amazingly, I don't even know his attack roll and do not see how it deals damage . But would a log, I'd know a lot more. Would understand better, who is really useful, and who can be slaves to sell. This deprives Planscheap part of the gameplay almost completely. But I did not say that Planescape created for this and it is impossible to play.

I
INjektion 06.12.19

Oh in dragon age would alter branches of the mages..this time..the impact of specialization on the course of the game to make it more substantial.Yes, and would do so not to download the entire branch and swing it a class and ability in the branch themselves would upgradelist.
And by the way the story in НВН2 were better developed and the flow of the plot made still better.In gragon the age the plot is really cool cling me to Redcliffe ... and then began the template adventures to the mages to elves and to gnomey..that was also a bit cliché goes.

[
[-Alex-] 06.12.19

NwN(1-2) better. IMHO DAO is stupid to a disgrace, and only plot biotvarey usually draws on a high level)

S
Solarpower 06.12.19

2 Ulicetea
What you're describing — NOT the gameplay !
And the solution to who are slaves to sell © you should make not based on the numbers (which, in the idea, and you should not know), and, for example, the reaction of the character on your actions.

2 [-Alex-]
This is a story ?! Apparently I slept right through it while climbing through the endless caves... that, for the time that they climbed, 5 parts of the world to happen in time, and do not want to talk — events and time in the game are obviously not the same.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

What you're describing — NOT the gameplay !
Yeah, I watch football.

And the solution to who are slaves to sell © you should make not based on the numbers (which, in the idea, and you should not know), and, for example, the reaction of the character on your actions.
It's all true, but the usefulness in battle is also important. I, in principle, can be a side, anyone out there outraged, but if it's no good in battle - and I can send nah.

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

What you are paws) to each of the cookies :)

This is a story ?! Apparently I slept right through it while climbing through the endless caves... that, for the time that they climbed, 5 parts of the world to happen in time, and do not want to talk — events and time in the game are obviously not the same.

moreover
and only plot biotvarey usually draws on a high level)

ahahaha.
RPGs already out of the template fetch/fetch/kill. Demand creates supply. As mentioned in a textbook the authors of most books(at least to us in America), rightly believe that the reader struggles for life and death with a potato for a place on the ladder of the mind.So don't blame any biotvarey or anyone else.