3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1664820 06.12.19 02:49 am

Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights 2 (Dragon Age: Origins)

there are a lot of comparisons with the Gothic or divinity and Neverwinter 2-th theme unprecedentedly although they are much closer in gampel.
beginning over the brow of the warrior are very similar.
162 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azirafal 06.12.19

On the PG back to basics? ;)))
Not Naya )) To Geralt something is not drawn, although it took quite a long time already.. And the TAO while I rest ))) Here come the tea of the month after two kakoynit regular DLS, we can by the time pass. if it is OK/to raise AW

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

On the PG back to basics? ;))) - Do not return, and cognition)). Wait, get to the Witch. Just do not have enough time and effort). Remember the developers thought that if you would study the TAO and all that was crammed with НВН2, it would have been megaira =)).

E
Ellewilde 06.12.19

Aziraphale to Geralt, something does not pull

And I've pulled something) Right suddenly such nostalgia invaded these swamps, sklepiki, sargofagian... Even on the Temple quarter Vizim with his mold on the walls, with them taking a leak on every corner and terrible Bab))) Oh, dear trash!...

But DAO is still necessary to re with the new patch. At first the idea was to wait with installing it to Morrie was a child from my ZHGG, prescription whiterat, but it turned out that somehow I got this glitch does not work, does not leave the phrase Alistair agrees and that's it. Maybe some conditions are not the same. So one of the features of the Logeyna have...

T
The Illusive Lady 06.12.19

On the PG back to basics? ;))

Don't know, but personally I have Yes:) Now dabble in the ruins of Mit Drannor, and there, and for Icewind Dale I want to go back and try)))

E
Ellewilde 06.12.19

Ken was Capril Not return, and cognition))

Approved!.. =))

if you would study the TAO and all that was crammed with НВН2, it would have been megaira =)).

Maybe I'll live...))

Stace Layere don't know, but personally I have Yes:)

Well, for sure!.. =)) Oh, good thing)

T

Ellewilde
Peace:) a classic is a Classic.

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

Peace:) a classic is a Classic. - Besides, you need something to do while the lull on the battlefield =)).

A
Azirafal 06.12.19

Now indulge in the ruins of Mit Drannor
Which is Pool of radiance? A Sparkling Source? I have cheto he slows down and doesn't want to go.. and could not pass it until the end.. somewhere in the catacombs of the drow stuck ((

T

Which is Pool of radiance? A Sparkling Source?
He is the most:))
I have cheto he slows down and doesn't want to go.. and could not pass it until the end.. somewhere in the catacombs of the drow stuck ((
There is generally plenty of glitches. Some quests I have and hang, it will be necessary to finally install the patch:))

A
Azirafal 06.12.19

There is generally plenty of glitches. Some quests I have and hang
Yes, I remember )) when you try to throw the book into the oven the game freezes and crashes completely )))

T

Yeah, the book of evil:)) And I'm still in the catacombs glitch - all the raincoat at home Ammat in the hand is not coming((( And sorry. Don't like when it's left something unfinished.

E
Ellewilde 06.12.19

Aziraphale while trying to throw the book into the oven the game freezes and crashes completely )))

It is necessary shamanit with the English language version - set parallel)) in Short, not boring)))

B
Beloved D 06.12.19

And my Geralt went out again on the highway... =)
I love the Witcher...what did I do with books?!..
A ME, to me, is worse than DAO.
byak-byak-byak...heresy( although I'm just more of a space RPG like)) and in the ME plot is not a straight gyrus Ala...
Wait, get to the Witch.
get!)) the last part of this game I was just in the throws of ecstasy...

o
oOAttackOo 06.12.19

TAO casual compared to НВН2

V
Veselyy Kot 06.12.19

Both games are very good, one can not identify, but I will note a boost in NWN2, I like it better in tons of more features.

J
Jenns2002 06.12.19

Let's just say, despite the fact that I was a fan and the first and second NWN, and not sparing of money buying up all their Addons (of course licensed), I will say that Dragon Age is a joy, NWN - stuff. Dragon Age is a big step forward compared with its progenitor in almost every way. What I just got from NWN2 is its advanced system development, triviality such in DA just laugh.

K
Kagbeetoo 06.12.19

Dragon Age is the apogee of a 12-year retreat biotvarey, but not a step forward.

D
Darkrider 06.12.19

Jenns2002 wrote: Dragon Age is a big step forward compared with its progenitor in almost every way.

And what is the step forward. Let's make a list of the points?

A
Annet Vendhelm 06.12.19

Will not compare,because I love both games), Both like creepy)

D
Demons_InHell 06.12.19

That is me smiling in the comparison of these two games that DAO on full settings no brakes,NWN2SoZ slow,do not follow logic,igrayu Nevers on medium settings...)))on the atmosphere,influence nunki is felt in Tao et understatement really simple simplified version of the famous game(biovar respect).About the Tao of bad to say nor anything they can,but I'm a fan of nunoc and ishwinder,which can then crooked that it is organized but the very essence of RPG composes at number 1.